Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

In the next few months that passed, not a great deal changed in the life of Sephiroth and his immediate family. He had made a point to stay around and keep an eye on everyone with closer vigilance after the reappearance of Vixen and Virgo, and if any of his children stayed outside too long, he would go out there and retrieve them himself.

Zach’s very eggy egg continued to be watched over and protected by Zach, though by now he had put the idea of having a baby dragon to the back of his mind. He had been watching the egg for so long now, he had become used to it. He still spent time with it, patting it’s warm surface, occaisonally singing to it when he thought nobody was watching.

Meanwhile, Cloud had become heavy and very convex in the belly department as the date for her birthing drew ever closer. She still remained spacey here and there, but her mind had returned enough for her to make sharp comments at anyone who aggitated her. Aeris ignored her attitude and helped her out wherever she could.

As for Hojo and St Sephiroth, they are rarely seen. But they are still around the base in various places.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna had kept an eye out for any of Sesshou’s spawn as well for the next few months. There had been several times where she needed to voilently expel the duo away from her planet. For most of these encounters, she simply chose to take care of the matters herself and not bring Sephiroth into the mix. So, she kept the frequency more or less quiet from him. Still, she was getting annoyed with the recent events.

For now, Jenna is visiting Aeris’s room once more. She eyes over Cloud as she enters then mutters to herself.

Jenna: That woman is rather close to being in labor. Has her water broken yet?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *shakes his head* No, not yet… but it’s going to happen any day now. *he smiles happily* We’re going to need a crib, and tiny baby clothes. Though, I’d also say wait. Because they’re going to need to be either pink or blue, and we don’t know which colour to dress it in yet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods then turns around* Very well. I’m certain there’s something laying around here that you can turn into whatever the hell you need. *With that, she moves downstairs. She intends to meet with Seph since she did promise to teach him how to cast a spell to rejuvenate his body*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is currently in his library right now, tidying and arranging books. He seems rather pleased with the amount of work he has accomplished so far, and continues to work hard, moving them into subject, and by alphabetical order*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finally finds Sephiroth after about ten minutes of searching. She then silently walks into the library before softly coughing in order to announce her presence* Are you ready, Seph? You’ve been putting this off for a few months as is.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at her, making a loud noise of protest* You’re not making me go up there again are you? Tch… *moves for the door, deeply scowling* Alright. We might as well get this over with. Though I keep telling you, I check up on the idiot every time, and it’s fine.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth* Actually, I was going to teach you how to make yourself young again. *She snorts* You keep on whining and staring at those wrinkles of yours ever sense you’ve actually spotted them. It’s about time we fixed that problem.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, that. Right. *moves to his feet, setting the books down* You’re going to teach me how to do it now then? *slowly nods his head* Go on, I’m ready to listen and learn from your instructions. *grins slightly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, I’m going to teach you… Cancer and Desiree have been acting strange.. for various reasons. *She shrugs then turns around* Not here though. I already have a room set up for this sort of thing. *with that, she walks to a deserted room a few levels up. The room is empty with the exception of several glyphs and magical markings that are intended for a cerimony.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *follows Jenna up to the new area, frowning openly as he moves into the new room. He glares at the glyphs and runic markings on the walls, then shakes his head* You need to come here to do something like this de-aging spell? What’s so difficult about it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at Seph* Well, it isn’t easy on your own, per-se. This room’s set-up makes it much easier to cast the spell. *She points to the center of the room* You should sit down there. That will be where all the energies converge. From there, concentrate on the appearance that you’d rather have and say these words: *begins quoting an old draconian language that she used to form the spell* Now, this may take an hour of repeating that phrase and concentrating, so don’t get discouraged. Understand? *she then moves toward the doorway, intending to watch over Seph, but not get involved with the energy flows in the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *listens very attentively to the words and slowly nods his head* I think I can remember that…. *sits down in the middle of the floor, then begins to speak very slowly, repeating the words aloud. When nothing happens, he reshuffles his position and speaks them again, going slowly to ensure everything is announciated correctly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly speaks, not wanting to ruin Seph’s concentration* Remember, this spell won’t be automatic. It will take time to take effect. Just be patient… *she leans against the doorway and continues to watch Sephers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just simply nods his head in acknowledgement, not breaking his concentration. He shuffles about to get comfortable on the floor and closes his eyes, once again repeating the words of the spell aloud. After a full ten minutes or so of doing this, the runes engraved on the walls begin to glow and the spell begins to take effect*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins and silently nods to herself as she notices that the symbols are lighting up, finding that to be a good sign*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just sits there and continues to repeat the words, scowling as he feels a funny sensation tingling through him. He begins to regress in age, soon de-growing to that of a 25 year old. Once he seems satisfied with himself, he breaks his concentration, scowling further as he notices that the runes around the room are still glowing brightly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins as she notices that Seph has managed to make the spell work. She then nods* You look very good indeed. *gives him a playful trilling noise* Much more sexy now. *She doesn’t seem to notice that the glyphs are still brightly glowing, for she thinks it’s just taking a moment to power down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rises to his feet, hissing aloud as he still senses the energies in the room* Something is wrong here… *glares as the runes glow much brighter and continue to react to stored magic inside of them. As he backs up towards the door, lightning surges out of the ones on the nearer wall, zapping him hard, knocking him off his feet. He then shrinks in size, ending up about 5 years of age when it is over with*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses as she notices that Seph is still de-aging. However, she doesn’t dare enter the room while the energies are active. So, she stands back until it is all over. Then, she rushes over to Seph’s side* Damn.. You must have broken off your concentration too soon..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans in distaste, furrowing his brows* That really hurt…. *sits up, very disorientated. When he hears his own voice he seems rather alarmed and looks back at Jenna, fretting* How… how did that happen…?? I didn’t break it off too soon…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs and shakes her head* The energy didn’t just disipate when you were finished casting the spell… *notices that Seph is rather out of it. So, she moves in to gently pick him up* I don’t think that this can be fixed for at least a few days… We need to let the residue of this spell wear off first.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a rather pathetic high-pitched whimper as Jenna picks him up, growling at the situation in general. He wriggles about and makes an upset sound, wanting to be put down* Get lost.. I need to fix this!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tightens her grip on Seph and shakes her head* Seph, did you listen to me? You should wait a few days before trying to fix it. You have residue energy from the previous attempt all over you. Things could get worse. Please, just calm down at least a bit..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t care, put me down! I’m not a child! *growls and teleports out of her arms, appearing on the ground about five feet away from her, then begins to dust himself off. Due to the fact his clothes are so big on him, his pants, belts and boxers slide off and hit the floor, leaving him standing in his boots, and a coat which is much too big for him**

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.