Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Well, um… Cloud is sick… *sighs* Do you have some alka seltzer or some other remedies? I went looking in the medical area, but there wasn’t any simple stuff. It was all surgery and first aid things. Oh, and injectable items. Cloud doesn’t need any of that.

Zach: *glances at the bag of chips, then picks it up off the bench, opening the bag before munching on a few, finally handing it to her* Here you go.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Cloud is sick…? *deeply frowns* What exactly is happening to her? Is she throwing up quite a bit? *deeply frowns, not liking where this is leading*

Seres: *happily grips onto the bag and begins to dig into it* Yum!

Dimitri: Hey! I wan some! *whines*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Well, kind of… it happens every so often. Yesterday it happened. Then I had her in bed all of yesterday because she said her stomach was hurting her after it. And this morning she was throwing up again. It stopped for a while, but she started again. I think she’s come down with something. But I don’t know what.

Zach: *frowns at Seres* Make sure you share.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head and mutters* That sounds more like morning sickness… *she glances at Aeris* I want to see her. *with that, she begins heading up the stairs, forgetting to give Sephiroth fair warning of her choice of movements*

Seres: *frowns then hugs onto her bag* No. Get own!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *firmly* Share with Dimitri, or I’m taking it off you and nobody’s going to see that bag again. *folds his arms*

Sephiroth: *there is a slight thump as he hits the floor, then struggles to his feet again so he can quickly follow after her*

Aeris: I don’t know what it is… but you should follow me up there and have a look. *sighs and leads the way up the stairs to the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yelps as she hears Seph thump against the ground. She the stops and waits for him to catch up* I’m sorry, Seph. I forgot… *she shakes her head* Are you alright?

Seres: *whimpers then growls* Buh.. *whines once more, she then thrusts the bag out toward Dimitri* Here!

Dimitri: Yay! *flaps his wings then walks over to take a few chips*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *groans slightly* Do you guys want a bowl or something? Here, let me get you one. And stop fighting over something so ridiculous. *heads out of the room to find one*

Sephiroth: *rubs the side of his head* I’ll be fine… as long as I don’t caress myself again. *scowls*

Aeris: *nods inside the doorway, pointing to Cloud, whom is currently curled up on the bed, under the covers, and shivering quite a lot* She’s there. But.. be gentle, OK? I don’t know if she can take you being rough on her. She’s still shaken from her ordeal with Sephy earlier.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *just continues to grab chips from the bag, happily munching on them*

Seres: *grumbles as Dimitri eats her chips. However, as soon as Zach leaves the room, she yanks the bag away so that she can continue to munch without offering Dimitri any more chips*

Jenna: *finally makes it all the way to the Aeris’s room. She then walks to Cloud’s side and examines her* Seph.. I think you’re better at doing the scans to confirm if there’s something growing here. *she points at Cloud’s abdomen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *is gone for the best part of three minutes. When he returns, he places the bowl down in front of the children and tries to take the chip bag from Seres* Time to share, OK?

Sephiroth: *backs away from Jenna and tries to retreat to the door* No.. *tries to get outside the room, not wanting to have anything more to do with the incident*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph’s actions. She deeply sighs and just moves closer to Cloud, ignoring Seph’s struggling* ~I need your help, Seph. You have much finer scanning powers than I do. We both know that.~ *she examines Cloud then reaches out to briefly touch Cloud’s forehead*

Seres: *pouts as the bag is taken away. She then crosses her arms and frowns* I hungry first!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: You shouldn’t be filling up on this stuff anyway, Seres. *tries to snatch the bag away from her now*

Sephiroth: *”I don’t want to help. I don’t want to have anything to do with this. I just want to get out of here and go back downstairs. Why do you want me to keep suffering with this? I just want to forget it…”*

Cloud: *would feel just a little warm to the touch, but isn’t feverish*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Seph, I need you to be responsible. I know that what happened troubled you. However, I need your damn help. If Cloud has a child in his womb, you can’t just ignore it!~ *she glares at him* ~Or, do you want to be as irresponsible as your father has been toward you and your well being.~

Seres: *whines as her bag is taken away from her. She then pouts and begins to cry*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Oh, hush. *shakes the bag of chips out into the bowl, then sets it down in front of Dimitri and Seres* I’m not taking them off you. See? *gently nudges her shoulder, then points at the bag of chips, grinning*

Sephiroth: *”Fine…”* *sighs in resignation and slowly moves back into the room. He walks over to Cloud and gently places a hand on her belly, trying to scan her*

Cloud: *seems to be in a daze, at least until Sephiroth touches her. She immediately reacts by grabbing at Sephiroth’s hand, trying to bend his fingers back on themselves* Get the hell away from me, bastard!! You’re not touching me again!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *reaches out to grip onto Cloud’s hand. She then shakes her head* Settle down. Seph is not going to hurt you. We’re trying to help. *she glances at Aeris* Have you explained to your friend why the event happened yet?

Seres: *grumbles and keeps her back to the bowl now, still irritated that she wasn’t allowed to eat it as she originally wanted to*

Dimitri: Yay! *reaches out to grab several chips. He then stuffs them into his mouth and begins to happily munch*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: I told Cloud a number of times… but he doesn’t really seem accepting of it. *sighs* Come on Cloud – let go of Sephy’s hand, you’re hurting him. And if you’re not careful, you’re going to break something.

Cloud: *angrily* GOOD! *continues trying to bend Sephiroth’s fingers back on themselves* It’s great. Bastard. I don’t want you to hurt anybody else again!

Sephiroth: *just grits his teeth and does his best to ignore the pain. He places his other hand on Cloud’s belly gently, trying to scan it properly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns and looks over at Aeris* I think you’re forgetting whose body your friend is in, Cetra. If Cloud manages to even break one of Seph’s finger nails while in your body, I’ll be highly surprised. *she shakes her head, She then returns to trying to remove Cloud’s hands from Seph’s person*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just stays there for a few moments, then turns away, easily getting his hand loose from Cloud* I want to leave now… *lowers his shoulders, looking particularly unhappy*

Aeris: What did you find, Sephy? *blinks* She’s pregnant, isn’t she?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs* Please, Seph, just let them know the results of your scan. Then, we can leave. *she steps away from Cloud, figuring that there is little for her to do near the bed any longer*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just slightly nods his head, then moves out the door as far as he can go due to the tether spell* Can we please just go now?

Aeris: *places his hands over his mouth, looking genuinely horrified. He quickly shakes his head and sighs* Oh no…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs. She then looks over at Aeris* Speak to Cloud about this. While it is your body, and genetically, your child, Cetra, Cloud must make the decision. If he.. she does decide to go through, you’re going to need to guide her. *with that, she moves over to Seph’s side* Let’s go.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *sharply* She’s keeping it. I don’t care what anybody says. Of course Cloud is going to say no – and he’d be killing an innocent child. *folds his arms* There’s nothing to be said. It’s being kept, and it’s going to be cared for and loved. End of discussion.

Sephiroth: *just grasps onto Jenna’s arm and tries to lead her away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *calmsly speaks* That is between you and Cloud. No one else. *she looks down as Seph grips onto her arm. She then nods and follows after him. As she walks along with him, she moves to lean against him, trying to give him comfort* It’ll be fine, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hugs Jenna’s arm, grinning* Of course it will be alright. I’ll have a new vessel in a few years. One that is not as weak, nor as emotional as this one… *purrs* A child who is conditioned to another spirit inside of it. It would be accepting of that. I could not be happier.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head. She then mutters* We really need to get rid of you. *turns her head away, thinking to herself* Perhaps… *she slips her hand out of Seph’s grip. She then looks at him* Are you up for traveling, Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Travelling where? *grins at her* It all depends on where you want to go, sugar cakes. *moves an arm up her side, purring as he tries to touch her chest* We can travel back downstairs if you want.

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.