Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *notes that Seph is trying to fight for control again. She then nods, reaching over to caress the side of his face* Do not worry too much, Seph. His words are meaningless. He clearly hasn’t bothered searching through your memories enough to figure out what I carry.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, don’t worry about that. I know. I know everything… *chuckles* It was seen earlier, and I thought I was done for. But then, your weak side succumbed to death, nulling it’s effects in this world. I’m not afraid of you, or it. *grins* The parrot was just squawking. I have nothing to fear. *tries to move onto her* Now let me ravage you. This body has an insatiable appetite.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns then firmly speaks out* You may ravage me on one condition. You must swear by your name, Sachrun Bhagavan Ranahma, that you will only ever ravage me alone. No others shall be touched by you. Unless I get that promise, I will not allow for you to touch me or any others.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can’t make that promise, bitch. If I see another bitch that’s more attractive than you, I wouldn’t be able to help myself. Besides. Biology praises my efforts, doesn’t it? Isn’t a male successful if he spreads his seed to as many bitches as he can? *snarls* This world is full of the weak. It needs stronger vessels for my companions to use and abuse.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* Your choice. I guess you will have no fun at all. For, you shall touch no females in that manner, any of them. *shaking her head, she soon moves to turn her back on Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh, I don’t need you. I’ll fuck whoever I want to, you, or anyone else for that matter. *moves to sit up properly, rising over her* You can’t stop me. You can’t stop me at all. *tries to push her down, growling aggressively*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Glances up at Sephiroth, rolling her eyes* Actually, on the contrary, I can stop you in several ways. Here is one of them. *her eyes glow before she quickly casts a spell to send another electric shock through Seph’s body*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh-hoh hoh… fool. That won’–*immediately begins to shake and shudder as the electric current jolts through his body, causing him to spasm and involuntarily shake. After the shock is over, he lies there with his eyes closed, seeming to be in pain*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: My apologies, Seph. I hope that didn’t hurt you too much. *she sighs then sits up so that she can remove her boots and excess clothing. She desires to get some sleep, so she’s removing her armor*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s alright… *moves to sit up again* Though now every muscle in my body is sore and I feel like I’ve done an intense workout.. *sighs* How many feet am I allowed to move away from you? *slowly moves to his feet and tries to test it out*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: It is about nine to ten feet, Seph. It’s not much at all. *she shakes her head* I know it’ll make you unhappy in time. However, if you could move much further from me, I wouldn’t be able to pull you back from dangerous situations with ease.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I see. As long as you can stand outside the door of the bathroom in the morning… *shrugs and moves back to the bed, stripping down to his boxers before lying down next to her. He releases a quiet sigh, then tries to snuggle up against Jenna, wanting to sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *had decided to sleep in the nude, per usual. She then grins as Seph snuggles up against her. She rests her forehead on his shoulder then softly speaks* Sleep well, my love.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *yawns slightly, then nods his head* Goodnight… *lies there and begins trying to drift off to sleep. After about five minutes or so, the demon robs control of the body because of Sephiroth’s relaxed non-defensive state. He aggressively moves ontop of her and begins to yank off his boxer shorts* Can’t go anywhere now, can you. Wench. I have you stuck now. *loudly snickers at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Cracks open her eyes then rolls her eyes. She then quickly casts a sleep spell on Sephiroth, intending to put him to sleep that way* Idiot.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *once the sleeping spell is cast on him, he is rather quick to drop into a state of unconciousness, falling ontop of her as his body succumbs to sleep. He begins to lightly snore, not looking like he’s going to wake up any time in the near future*

Seferia
    Keymaster

For the next week, Jenna keeps a close eye on Sephiroth, utilizing spells to help snap him back into awareness if needed. She also does all that’s in her power to keep Seph away from all the children. However, there are times in which she has to tend to the needs of the children, so she just keeps a close eye on Seph when those times come.

As for Desiree, she has been completely avoiding Sephiroth. When she sees him, she just nervously smiles before running away to either her room or wherever else she was headed. It’s not that she’s afraid of Sephiroth. However, she doesn’t want to talk about what she had caused to him yet.

Jenna: *is currently holding Dimitri and talking to him as he shows her the various things that he drew in his class during this past day*

Dimitri: *broadly grins and holds up his crayon based scribbles, seeming to be quite proud of them. He then glances toward Zach* Good?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *over the course of the next week he is particularly unhappy with most of the goings on, specifically Desiree’s continual desire to retreat from him. He thinks that the demon has scared her off and made her not want to be around him. He is also upset by the demon’s continual desire to takeover and it’s pressings on which one of the females in the base it is going to fuck next. For the mostpart he hangs around Jenna for protection, as well as her company*

Zach: Hey yeah, it’s really colourful! *grins* Can you tell me a bit about what you’ve drawn?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *flaps his wings, quite happy to have Zach’s praise. He then looks up at Jenna and Sephy, smiling* Bratha lie it!

Jenna: *nods at Dimitri, patting his back and sitting down in a chair so that she can set him on her lap instead of just hold him* That’s very good.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Yeah, I do. *grins at him* Did your sister draw one too? *winks at him, whispering* Or was hers bad?

Sephiroth: *just stands inside of the doorway, quietly watching the exchange between Dimitri and Jenna, wanting to leave them be for now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Grins and nods at Zach* Seres mae sucky. *flaps his wings, quite excited and happy. He then laughs* It all red.

Jenna: *softly speaks* I’m certain that Seres looked just as good. *she shakes her head at Dimitri’s comments. She then looks at Zach* Where is Seres anyway?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *scratches his head* I don’t actually know. *pats Dimitri on the head and rises to his feet, wandering out of the room to begin scanning the base for her* Seres? Are you around?

Sephiroth: *shifts aside from the doorway, not wanting to get in Zach’s way* Who said it had to be limited to women? *smirks and glances over at Zach’s rear*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coldly speaks to Sephiroth* Think about that again, succubus, and I’ll cast a spell to make Seph impotent. *she then pats Dimitri’s head once more before setting him down* Go ahead. Help your brother search.

Dimitri: OK! *He grins then scampers to Zach’s side. He then reaches up to grip onto Zach’s left hand*

Seres: *is in the kitchen, staring at the snacks on the counter* Mmmm..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at Jenna* I am not a succubus. I’m not even of the female persuasion. Do I look like it? *snickers* Well, maybe. I have the long hair and skinny figure, afterall… *runs his hands up and down his body, purring*

Zach: *moves upstairs, following Seres’s life energy signal. He grins as he finds her and crouches down beside her* Hey there, Seres. What are you looking at?

Aeris: *moves down the stairs, standing in the doorway of the bedroom* Jenna? Are you busy right now? I think I need your help.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes and sighs at what the demon is making Sephiroth do. She then looks up as Aeris comes to speak to her. Nodding, she gets to her feet* No, I’m not busy. What exactly do you need of me?

Seres: Mmm.. *points at a bag of chips* Wan!

Dimitri: *enters the kitchen along with Zach. He then looks up as Seres points out the chips before jumping up and down* Yay!

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.