Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hisses as his head bangs against the doorway, the dragging causing him to slide across the floor on his back as Jenna drags him along with her. He growls and gets to his feet, snarling* Be careful!

Aeris: *blinks* You’re coming in the room? *picks up a blanket and throws it over Sephiroth* Get out of here! Shoo, shoo, shoo! *glances at Jenna* Cloud is fine. Sephy just… *looks away, upset* He hurt her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters to Seph* My appologies. *she then looks at Aeris again and scowls. Soon enough, she begins trying to send her memories of this past day to Aeris, trying to get her to understand what happened. As she sends the information, she moves over to Cloud and looks over her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *is on the bed, but mentally, miles and miles away. She stares blankly ahead, occaisonally shaking. She doesn’t bother moving nor looking up as Jenna moves over to her*

Aeris: But… *closes his eyes, making a very tired sigh of resignation once Jenna transmits the information to him. He just shakes his head, not seeming terribly happy about the situation* Still, for Cloud’s sake… I don’t want him to be here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Honestly, Aeris, Cloud already hates Sephiroth for him killing his mother and so on. I really don’t think this will change his opinion of Seph in any way, shape, or form. *she frowns as she waves her hand in front of Cloud’s face*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *makes no reaction at all whatsoever*

Aeris: *sighs* This is different. Cloud was on the way to forgiving Sephiroth. I was helping him. But after this… *slowly shakes her head, miserable* It’s not going to happen… We were trying so hard, and Cloud was almost there. I was helping him along, and he believed me because Sephiroth hadn’t done anything in years… *lowers his head* Please, just go away. Cloud and I need to be alone…

Sephiroth: *”You heard them – let’s leave.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Aeris, your friend here is completely non-responsive. *she turns to face Aeris and frowns at her* That usually isn’t something that can be easily recovered from. Even normal humans who get raped don’t have their minds lock up like this.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Just leave her, alright? Cloud is still in shock, and that’s OK. Cloud will recover, he’s just stunned and shocked right now. So would anyone if that happened to them… *sighs* He didn’t even wait. He just… *whimpers*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at Cloud’s abdomen then deeply frowns in thought* I just hope nothing is going to.. *shaking her head, she turns around and moves to Seph’s side* She’s not severely injured, just mentally.. I suppose that’s normal for Cloud. *she shrugs* Lead the way to wherever you want to go, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: You hope nothing is going to… what?

Sephiroth: *grasps Jenna’s arm and tries to pull her out of the room* *”I don’t care. I really don’t care at all. Just… I want to go anywhere away from here.”* *tries to head out of the doorway, grunting* *”Coming here was a mistake.”* *tries to pull Jenna back into the room* On second thought…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in annoyance as Seph seems to not be able to make his mind as to where he wants to go. So, she tries to slip her arm out of his grip. She then sighs and looks at Aeris* Seph did penetrate the female. There is the possibility that she will become pregnant.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: I know he penetrated her. *frowns, looking at Jenna very seriously* He was on her for nearly five minutes. He… *whimpers* He did everything to her. I don’t know if she’ll become pregnant, though… *begins to think for a few moments* I don’t know. I really don’t.

Sephiroth: *glances back at Jenna, smirking. He tries to pull on the proximity spell, reaching over towards Cloud, wanting to have another go at her, loudly snickering with glee*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at Seph’s actions. She then takes another few steps toward the doorway, trying to separate Seph from Cloud. As she does this, she looks at Aeris* None of us can know at this moment. It’s much too early. I’ll come back in a few days. We should be able to figure it out then.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *sits down on the bed, looking particularly worried* I wouldn’t know what to do if she was pregnant… *glances up at Jenna* It would be wrong to end a life like that. It didn’t do anything wrong.

Sephiroth: *makes grabby hands at Cloud, growling in frustration. He then smirks and pulls back, trying to grab at Jenna now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *quickly casts a spell to shock Sephiroth when he touches her, intending not to let him close to Cloud again* ~Seph, regain your senses.~ *sighing, she looks at Aeris once more* I didn’t say a word about killing the child. That is not my choice.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: I don’t mind if you did. *firmly* I’m not killing it. I don’t care what anyone says.

Sephiroth: *”I’m trying…”* *hisses as he is shocked, stumbling back from her, knocked back into his proper senses. He quickly shakes his head, seeming disconent* Damn it.. *sighs* Thank you, Jen. I hope you don’t have to do that a lot.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: We shall figure things out in a few days, Aeris. However, if you want to keep the child, then you most likely will need to speak to your friend. Audie. *With that, she turns around* Come on, Seph. Let’s go to our room.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls and moves after Jenna, occaisonally fighting desires to tackle her to the floor* *”What are we going to do now…? I really don’t want to have to deal with this for much longer… it’s wearing me down as it is….”*

Aeris: *sighs and shakes his head* Sephy’s so weird.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* I need some time to think. I don’t think there’s any people on earth that truly specialize in removing demons and spirits from humans.. Not even dragons do that. *sighing, she continues heading down the stairs. Eventually, she moves to sit down on the bed. She then pats the spot where Seph usually sleeps*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *walks alongside Jenna rather closely, not wanting to be dragged down. Once they are on the bottom level again, he sits down on his side of the bed, waiting for her to be seated as well. After another moment he begins to snicker and tries to bite as hard as he can on her nearer arm*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a tired sigh and looks at Sephiroth* Demon, if you think that will get a response out of me, you are wrong. I’ve had much worse happen to me.. *frowns in thought* What is your name?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins at Jenna and tries to lick her arm instead* It doesn’t matter. You would not be able to pronounce the name anyway. So don’t even bother trying. Now lie down and let me take you. Let me ravage you, again and again. *purrs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Humor me, demon. Let’s see exactly who can pronounce what. *she completely ignores his other request at the moment. Instead, she is most interested in attempting to get leverage by at least having the demon’s name*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks* My name is Sachrun Bhagavan Ranahma. A small tribe of islanders used to worship me and held me in the highest of regard until I murdered them all with a tsunami. *loudly chuckles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, so you think that you are a big-shot are you? *she shakes her head at him* Do you honestly think that I’d believe a small-timer such as yourself, Sachrun Bhagavan Ranahma, would have any following at all? You’re just a little minion.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls slightly* Shut up, wench. You wouldn’t know anything about having followers, would you? *glares at her* Would you? You just look like a weakling to me. *folds his arms* Weak and unknown. Nobody cares about you. *twitches* Get… lost…

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.