Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,701 through 1,725 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a light content purring sound at her, seeming very pleased with her words* Good… very good… I don’t know what I would do if you didn’t. *smirks* Probably feel quite hopeless. *yawns and snuggles his head against her, purring* Good night…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snuggles up against Seph’s side and quitely falls asleep. She lazily grins as she makes herself comfortable at his side*

*Meanwhile, out in the wilderness, two figures make there way toward Cancer’s position. As they moves about, one of the being hums to herself, seeming to find entertainment in the noise*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *has spent the night high in a tree ,and so is wide awake, not happy and kind of cold right now. She grips the branch tightly as she hears the humming, then prepares to climb higher*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Virgo: *skips into the area right below Cancer’s tree. Broadly grinning, she looks up then calls out* Come down, little sister. No worries. Virgo no hurt family. *softly giggles and bounces from foot to foot before turning around* Sister, I found little sister!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: Little sister…? *frowns and quickly scrambles into the highest branches, peering down at Virgo, very wary of her presence right now. She whimpers as ahe has forgotten to take her bag of stuff higher up the tree, which teeters on the edge before falling off entirely, crashing onto the ground in a heap, spilling the contents within on the ground, including her weapons and the snack she had been eating earlier**

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vixen: *scowls at Virgo as she enters the area, shoving a fern out of her face as she does such* Ah, yes, our little creation. We were sent to see how our little plant was doing. *strolling over to the tree where Cancer is located, she then looks up at the girl* We’ve missed you.

Virgo: *Twirls around and recommences humming* We found our long lost little sister! Virgo is so very, very happy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *remains high in the tree, not at all willing to climb down right now* ….what do you want? *frowns* I don’t have anything. Please, just go away… *whimpers and glances back in the direction of the base, pondering jumping down and making a run for it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vixen: Do not fear us. We are only here to talk to our own kin. *she gives Cancer a grin, however, the emotion is rather off and not genuine* Certainly you must know by now that you do not belong with those who we left you with. You are of our blood.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *sharply* No I’m not! I’m a clone of… *becomes quiet again, frowning, slowly shaking her head* I don’t know. *begins to climb down the tree, telepathically calling to Jenna* *”Some strange people have approached me… I’ve never seen them before…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Virgo: *stops twirling around. She then looks at Cancer and slowly shakes her head* Uh-uh-uh. Little sister not right at all. Little sister made from us, idiot girl, and idiot girl’s boy. *giggles* Virgo was so proud for you. You learn so much for our cause.

Vixen: Oh, certainly you can feel that you are meant for things that are not what those idiots want. They probably hate you, don’t they?

Jenna: *Softly groans. However, she’s too deeply asleep at the moment to wake up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: I…. *growls* They don’t hate me! I just… *backs up again, uncertain* Stay away from me. *points meaningfully at Vixen, then growls, trying to sound loud and intimidating like Sephiroth* Don’t come near me. Don’t touch me. *backs up, then does a 180 and starts running for the base*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vixen: Tch.. She’ll come around. *She shakes her head then turns to face Virgo* We shall wait here as long as it takes. She will come around.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *sprints as fast as she can across the area, panting heavily by the time she makes it back to the base. She hurriedly opens the door and runs inside, bounding down the stairs, running down into Jenna’s quarters, still quite flustered* Help me! *grabs Sephiroth’s arm because he’s the closer one, and starts violently shaking him* Wake up! I need help!!

Sephiroth: *makes a tired groan as he is forced awake* ….what…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans once more. Slowly, she opens her eyes and looks up at Cancer* What are you doing girl? We’re trying to get some sleep here.. *She shifts about in the bed, not wanting to get out of her comfy spot*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: I don’t know who they were, but you have to do something! *whimpers* There were two of them. They… I don’t know who they were. *telepathically transmits the images she saw of them to Jenna’s mind* The crazy one kept calling me her little sister. *growls* They made me fail my survival test.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks then scowls at what Cancer shows her* They are here?? *hisses* You did the right thing, Cancer. You shouldn’t be out there with those two around.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to sit up, frowning* Who…? Who is here…?

Cancer: Y-you know who they are? Good… They looked like you, kind of. They also looked like me. *deeply frowns* Who are they? And why did the crazy one call me her little sister? What’s going on, M… *pauses, cutting herself off* What’s going on?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *calmly speaks* Their names are Vixen and Virgo, and I personally don’t think they look a thing like me. They are not related to me at all.. *She shakes her head and snorts at the very thought* They are constructs, so to speak, designed to be more effective warriors than the Snake’s mindless drones. She only designed them to look human and to fake personalities and life. However, they are soulless masses of primordial ooze. *she looks at Cancer’s eyes* And they are the ones who initiated your creation by taking a bit of my flesh, a bit of Seph’s, and a bit of their own.. “blood”. They put those tree elements in a cloning tank which then combined the properties to make you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *looks rather horrified at Jenna’s comment and backs up towards her room. Once close enough, she shuts herself inside*

Sephiroth: *deeply frowns at Cancer’s reaction* Damn it… I never did tell her about her origins. *frowns* Not in that detail, anyway. She knew some of it. Zach constantly reminds us of the fact he’s a clone. *shrugs* Are you going to deal with the idiots outside?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes in thought. She then slowly shakes her head* I’ll leave those two be until the morning. They are not likely to do any serious harm unless they try to come in here. If they do indeed try to come after us, then I’ll deal with them. *she then looks over toward Cancer’s room* Should we speak further to the girl?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What else is there to say to her? *shakes his head* You can’t really add much more to what you have said already. I just don’t think there is anything else you can do. She just received too much information too fast. *frowns* And she will probably start hating me now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns as she looks over Cancer’s door. Shaking her head, she gets up out of the bed. She then reaches to put on her robe once more* If she hates you… That isn’t right at all. It’s not unforgivable to not fully divulge everything to a child, as long as you actually care about that child.. *with that, she tries to open up Cancer’s door and enter the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *immediately springs to her feet again, loudly snarling. She glares back at Jenna and prepares to move into her closet, wanting to hide and get away. Her eyes are red due to the fact she has been crying and she immediately tries to cover it up by turning her head away* Get lost!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *calmly speaks in a soft voice* Cancer, settle down. I just want to talk to you. Please, do not run and hide. *She shakes her head* Can I talk to you? I’m not about to condemn you or anything else.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: What do you want from me…? There’s nothing to talk about… *moves into the closet and crawls in behind some boxes, then tries to shut the door* I don’t want to talk. *scowls, lowering her head*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,701 through 1,725 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.