Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,676 through 1,700 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins at him* Hmm… Well, I suppose that the Great Sephiroth is allowed to enjoy himself from time to time. Within reason, of course. *she smirks at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, really? What makes you say that? Nobody else has ever thought so. Most everything I have done has been… unsatisfying. *reaches over to stroke her arm, loudly purring* Maybe you can help me have a better time. Hmm?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, I can assure you that you are very, very satisfying, ex-General Sephiroth. *she winks at him. She then turns so that she’s laying on her side and facing him* Even when you’re a pain in the ass, you’re satisfying.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks back at her and begins to purr with more volume* Perhaps for you… but for me? Outside of you, I have gotten no enjoyment from anything. Well, most anything. *moves to rest his head on her shoulder, then reaches over to run his hand across her belly and side, grinning*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmmmmn…. I suppose this is the point where I say that I’m honored. However, I don’t think either of us care about words at the moment, now do we? *she lazily smirks at him. She then reaches her arms about his torso and begins to gently kneed her fingers into his back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a soft groaning sound and leans forwards to give her easier access* Words… who said I ever cared about words? Talk is cheap. I’m a soldier, my job is to act, or not act. *smirks back at her* So… what do yo want to do?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmmm… Well, you were just ill. Perhaps we shouldn’t do much of anything quite yet. Or perhaps, we should have as much fun as we dare to have. What do you want to do?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What do you think is going to happen? I’m not going to tire. If you’re worried about that, we could go slowly, take our time, and be gentle. But that, like most other things, is entirely up to you. It all depends on what you wish to do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* I’m not the one who spent all day moaning and groaning in pain yesterday. It was all you. *she leans in to nuzzle her nose against his cheek* Hence, I believe that it is you that needs to set the pacing, not I.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Moaning and groaning? I never did any of that. Maybe when you woke me up, but.. *shrugs* I was fine, more or less. I just wasn’t feeling well. That was all. *purrs at her, then turns his head to try and kiss her* Should I set the pace, hmm? I don’t know how slow you like it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm.. Be as rough and fast as you want, Seph. *softly chuckles* Might be fun to see how much you can put out. Don’t you think?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* How much I can “put out”? What the hell is that supposed to mean? I don’t understand. I’m just sitting here, not putting in anything, or putting out anything. What in Hades do you mean?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Seph’s words. She then moves closer to him* I thought we were talking about having sex. At least, I was. I have no idea what you were talking about if you weren’t discussing sexual activity.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I was talking about that too. I’m not putting anything anywhere. *smirks* Yet. So how can I put out? That doesn’t make sense. I can only ‘put in’ if you understand what I am talking about. *makes a sudden move to lean on her, aggressively kissing her, using some force*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I mean how much energy you can puh- *She is cut off once Seph begins to kiss her. At first, she releases a muffled gasp, for she was taken by surprise. However, she soon joins in. wrapping her arms around his neck, she probes her tongue into his mouth, wanting to deepen the kiss*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs as he continues to kiss her, then allows his hands to roam across her upper chest area, purring louder as he tries to move over her* Now… should I move slowly, or quickly?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns then rolls her eyes . She turns to lie on her back before reaching up to kiss him once more* ~Oh shut up. Just do what you do best and stop debating about pointless details.~ *breaks off the kiss then licks his left cheek*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins down at her and lowers his head to kiss her neck. As he makes his way down, he gently kisses her left breast, purring as he moves ontop of her* I shouldn’t have bothered putting any clothes on after I woke up, hmm? *carefully removes his boxers and begins to straddle her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at him* You didn’t put on many clothes. *moves her right hand to caress his chest. She then broadly grins* Very good… *With that, she looks up into his face* Well, at least this bed doesn’t bounce when you move about like the last one did.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It bounced and creaked. It was quite… noisy, I must say. *purrs and leans down, positioning himself ontop of her properly he can properly mount and initiate sexual intercourse. His method this time around, being very gentle and slow, focussing more on the pleasure aspect of it all*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *closes her eyes and grins* Mmmm… *she just allows Seph to have his way with her, quite enjoying it for now. She silently notes to herself that the bed isn’t making much noise at all as they get into the rhythm. However, she also notes that the material does seem to heat up slightly as her body heat rises due to the activity. Still, she doesn’t mention this to Seph, not finding it to be a problem. Once they are done, she softly whispers to him* Don’t plan on always being on top.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lays beside her, quite exausted when it is over with. He lightly chuckles at her comment, then shakes his head* You have to be kidding me… you barely ever let me be on the top. *smirks* You seem to like it very much… *pats the bed* And I suppose I am glad that you chose this style. It is rather quiet, I must say.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *broadly grins at Sephiroth* Well, the one with the most experience and knowledge deserves to be on top. *softly chuckles then slowly nods* Yes, it is indeed much more silent. The children will stop whining about the noise in some ways now. *she yawns, becoming tired now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Only the squeaking noises… *moves his arms around her and snuggles up against her side for warmth, also pulling the covers over himself. He makes a tired yawn and tries to get into a comfortable position for more sleeping* We can’t muffle the moaning though. Though perhaps if you cast a wall of silence around the bed, like a sound barrier…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Heh, do not worry yourself much about the noises that we make. The children can continue to complain, it’s not like they are never noisy. *she gives him a playful trilling noise* I love you so very much. I hope you know that quite well by now.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,676 through 1,700 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.