Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,651 through 1,675 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You should go back to sleep. *when Jenna doesn’t make a move for the chicken, he slides it back towards himself, shrugging* I don’t know what else there is to do at this hour. Everyone else is asleep, and it’s too quiet. It’s also too early to do anything such as venture out into the city.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles at Seph* You do realize that it’s not this time at every spot on this planet, right? It’s not constantly the same hour. Technically, if you really wanted to, you could go out to a city and do whatever you wanted. *She shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* I don’t want to go too far away. I might not be able to get back again so smoothly. *frowns* I don’t need that much away from the base right now anyway. I’m content to just sit here and eat. Do you need anything?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Simply shakes her head* No, I don’t need anything at all, my love. I’m just here to keep you company. *she grins at him* After all, I rather enjoy yours, so I figure that you enjoy mine.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins back at her, then tries to feed her a piece of the chicken. He then pulls it back so he can continue to eat it, pondering to himself* So… I never found out. Did you end up liking that bed? I didn’t notice any difference. There were no springs jamming me in the back, however.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* It is much better than that lumpy thing that was horrid earlier on. *she snorts at the thought* However, we’ve yet to put it through the final test.. However, I shall wait until you are at least healthy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Test it out? *frowns* I wanted to test it out in the store, but you didn’t seem interested at all… *sighs and shakes his head* I wasn’t kidding, and I was actually kind of offended when you said you didn’t want to. I suppose I will learn from my experiences.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph… *releases a sigh before reaching over to gently rub the side of his face* That action was completely against everything that I’ve known about you to date. I didn’t think you were serious.. I’m sorry. *she shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts at her* I suppose I am serious too often for my own good. *sighs in irritation, but doesn’t push her away when she pats his face* Next time I just won’t bring it up. You were probably right, you know. Oh well…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head* No, Seph. Bring it up. I would rather you always speak your mind. *she moves her hand up to gently scratch the side of his head* Please, take more risks than what you do normally..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a grunt in reply as she pats his back, but slowly nods his head* I will. I’ve nothing against that, but after what happened, I wasn’t commenting any further. I don’t know how to make you take things seriously. I do not kid aroudn that much.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly sighs at him* I take most things that you say seriously.. It was simply that one thing.. I couldn’t believe that you wanted to have sex in a working, populated, public store. Do you comprehend that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I do comprehend it and I can understand why you thought that. But I’m going to put it out of my mind now because it is in the past. *rises to his feet so he can get a drink out of the refrigerator* You should go back to bed…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head* I’m fine, Seph. If I needed sleep at the moment, I would go ahead and sleep. *she gives him a small grin* I’d rather stay up and take as many minutes with you as I can possibly have.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Be prepared to be awake for a while, then… *takes some soda out of the refrigerator and drinks from the bottle. He then recaps the bottle, moving back over to the table, purring at her* Want to go back downstairs where it’s more comfortable?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns as she looks over the soda. She then grumbles* Utter junk.. *Shaking her head to cast off her thoughts, she looks at Seph once more then nods* Yes, that sounds quite agreeable. Oh, don’t expect to see Cancer for a while.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Pardon me? Why not? *seems a little confused with the information given to him, shaking his head* What did she do? *scowls* Is she in trouble? *moves back down the stairs, frowning as he tries to think over the possibilities of Jenna’s statement*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly speaks as she goes downstairs* No, she’s not in trouble. She’s only on some sort of assignment. *shrugs* I don’t think that there’s much to worry about. She’s nearly full grown.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, what kind of assignment? It’s good to see her busy with some proper work. What does the tutor have her doing? *grins* Sitting down and crunching some numbers? Some kind of training? What is she doing? *moves to sit back down on the bed, sighing, patting the edge* This mattress likes to squeeze down where the most pressure is.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You’re being rather hyper with the questions. *she chuckles at him then sits down adjacent to him* She said it was some sort of survival training. *she shrugs* I hardly think that it will be anything to worry about.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Ah, I see… *waves his hand dismisively* They would all be fine with that. I’m not terribly worried. Those children are more than capable of handling themselves in survival training. It just depends where on the island they are placed… *scowls and shakes his head, lying down again, moving his hands across the bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* I believe that you and I share sentiments there. *She grins at him* However, there is one child who I think is showing signs of never being able to handle himself in a fight… *shakes her head* Dimitri seems to be skittish to me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: He is, and I don’t understand why… *frowns* Maybe it’s because Hojo and that other priest idiot scare him and he doesn’t have any confidence. Nevermind – you cannot judge very much from the actions of a two year old. Let him grow more, and he may very well prove himself yet. The clone of myself has turned out the bigger dissapointment.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes a bit. She then slowly shakes her head* You should not be so hard on Zach.. He really just wants your respect… *she moves to lie down next to Seph* Anyway, I thought you said that you’ve had enough sleep.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m enjoying the bed over here. If I’m going to sit around not doing much of anything, I might as well be comfortable doing so. *moves to shuffle over with her, then lightly purrs as he reaches up to stroke her upper arm, gently massaging her shoulder*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,651 through 1,675 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.