Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,626 through 1,650 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm.. *she gets to her feet and walks over to Cancer’s room. Soon enough, she leans against the girl’s doorway* Hello, girl. *she nods* Are you one of the ones who keeps on reading my books on magic?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: I read some of them… but if you want to speak to the real magic nut, go to Desiree. She’s always up there reading stuff. *shrugs* I’ll go up there too and read sometimes, but Desiree is much better at it than I am. *pauses* Why?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Ah.. I see. *She shakes her head* I was going to offer to teach you how to do a specific spell that would benefit your father.. However, if you are not the one who is truly studying magic- I suppose it won’t really interest you at all. *She shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *sits up properly* Oh, what is it? I might be interested in learning it… just want to know what it is first. *slides off the bed, seeming quite curious* Whenever you’re ready to teach me, I’ll learn it. When do we start?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly chuckles then nods* Very well. I won’t tease you by revoking the chance for you to learn. *She grins at Cancer* Your father is moaning over getting old. So, I wish to teach you and him the spell to rejuvenate a human body.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: He’s getting old? *shrugs* Let him. People are supposed to get old. How are they going to reach elderhood without growing old? I don’t see what the big problem is, really. How can he fuss about that? *sighs* I want to grow older.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head* Seph and I both are fighters and very physical. With age comes limitations to our usefulness. We’d both prefer to remain young. *frowns in thought then mutters* Unfortunately for you, you may never age that way..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: What do you mean? I’m going to grow up. Then I’m going to be an adult. Then I’m going to grow old. And then I am going to die. Just like everything else on this planet, we’re supposed to do that. Didn’t the tutor teach you about the life cycle? *shakes her head* I accept it. What am I supposed to do?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *walks over to Cancer before setting her hands on the girl’s shoulders. She then slowly shakes her head* I am not certain; however, you are not like the rest of our family. You should know that by now. With the blood of Sesshou’s spawns in your system, you may never develop in the same manner as other humans. For all we know, you can grow to a desired stage then remain that way for all eternity. Or, you may stop growing today. *she sighs* Of course, you may continue to mimic us humans for the rest of your life too.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: If I can, I don’t know anything about it yet… *sighs at her* How badly will it affect me in the future, mother? Do you know? *glances down at her hands, then over at her mirror* I know I’m not like the others. I try to ignore it, but… *shakes her head* I’m not going to be here over the next week. I have a field assignment from my sensei.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head, looking down at the ground as she does the motion* I don’t have the answers at all. You are one of a kind, more or less.. *she then lifts her head to look at Cancer* You have an assignment? Very well. Just be careful. *Frowns, not fully liking that she wasn’t informed by the tutor*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *nods* Sensei wants me to spend a night out on the plains by myself to pass my first survival class. After that, I get to spend a weekend out there. *grins happily* You don’t like it…? *blinks, scowling* I need to do this to pass.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *quickly shakes her head and back out of the doorway* No, I just wish that your teacher had consulted us with those plans. We are paying your teachers, after all. Communication would be appreciated. *she sighs* However, you did nothing wrong. *She moves to the bed* Tell me when you want to learn how to cast the rejuvenation spell.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: Ah… whenever. When Sephiroth is better? *glances out into the next room* Right now he looks rather… inanimate. I think that’s probably the best word. *sits back down on her bed, then reaches under her matress to take out some Materia, setting it onto the table with her weapons*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head* No, Seph isn’t better quite yet. He’ll probably be down like this for the next day or two. *she reaches over to gently pat the top of her mate’s head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: Oh well… *begins to pack up her supplies* He’ll be better by the time I come back, then. *nods and heads for the stairs* See you later. *grins, seeming quite pleased*

Sephiroth: *doesn’t really respond to Jenna’s touch, except for a weak faint purr. He is very much dead asleep now and makes the occaisonal muffled snoring sound under the covers*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a soft sigh* What a waste of a day. *she continues to pat the top of Seph’s head. Eventually, she settles down into the bed and allows herself to drift to sleep as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to sleep, ending up sleeping through most of the night. However, early the next morning he moves to his feet, fumbling towards the bathroom in the dark. He bangs into the closed door and groans, stepping back to open it so he can go inside properly and take care of his personal needs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Faintly groans as she hears Seph smack into the door. However, she remains deep asleep for now, for she is not overly disturbed by his small amount of racket*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *spends his time in the bathroom leisurely, then tiredly moves away from it once he is finished in there. He heads for the closet to put some clothes on, then heads uptstairs to the kitchen to look for some food*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans as she hears the doors closing and opening. She then groans and slowly opens her eyes. Noticing that Seph is gone, she releases a deep sigh* I wonder.. *she then slowly gets up and moves to put on a robe, not wanting to bother with her armor if she is going to go to sleep again soon. Once covered, she goes in search of Seph, soon finding him in the kitchen* It’s the middle of the night..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances back at her* So what…? *yawns, then begins to rummage through the fridge, finding a partially eaten chicken* I’ve been sleeping too long. I wanted to get up. *sets the chicken down on the table and begins to pick at it, hungry*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, I suppose that I can’t really fault you for that much. *she nods then sits down next to Sephiroth* Feeling better?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: A little. I suppose… *continues to munch on the chicken, not seeming terribly bothered. Without even thinking, he pushes the plate towards her as if offering her some* I don’t think I’m going to be able to get back to sleep. I’ll spend some time reading, I think.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *a small frown graces her lips as she notices that Seph is offering some of his food. Still, she doesn’t say a word to him. Instead, she just nods* Very well, if that is what you want to do, I won’t stop you.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,626 through 1,650 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.