Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,601 through 1,625 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: How would it be bad for my health? I don’t see how… *yawns, purring as Jenna massages his back* Am I really getting wrinkles? *opens his eyes enough to look around for a mirror. He grunts slightly and moves off the rock, wanting to get out and look*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly sighs at Seph’s sudden question. She then gets up and moves to follow him, wanting to be there in case he needs her help* Yes, Seph.. you are. However, they are not as bad as what Zach was saying.. The boy was just trying to rile you up. *she shakes her head and mutters* We need to figure out how to deal with his short-sightedness soon..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Short-sightedness? Literal? Or figuratively speaking? *grunts* Because he’s an idiot if that’s what you’re saying… *grabs a robe, pulling it around himself, not seeming to care that he’s still saturated and dripping water all over the ground. He walks into the main room again and heads for the closet, glancing into the mirror behind the door, scowling* How did that happen…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes her head* No, Seph, it’s not figurative. The boy is literally near-sighted. His teacher pointed it out to me today.. *deeply frowns and reaches up to tap the side of her face* That will be quite a pain to fix.. humans would ask questions about the shape of his eyes. *she then looks at Seph as he looks in the mirror* Those have been slowly developing for the last few years.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls and turns his head away from the mirror* I’m never going to hear the end of this… *sighs* So how are we going to fix his eye problem? *frowns in thought* We could teleport him back to my planet. Though, the eye shape would be questioned there as well.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *reaches over to gently pat Seph’s back* If ever you want to get rid of them, we can set up a rejuvenation spell over you.. *looks up toward the ceiling* In fact, it may be beneficial for the children to learn how to cast that spell. They seem to enjoy learning magic in general. *She shrugs* As for the boy.. I don’t have answers quite yet.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and shakes his head* I’d like to know it for the purpose of not looking wrinkly and old. *scowls* Zach? Phh. We will work something out. *moves back for the springs so he can grab some towels and dry himself off properly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth* I suppose that I can try teaching you. It’s more of setting things up properly and not necessarily the strength of my magic potential. That is, of course, if you would prefer to learn it yourself before letting the children learn.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t know… I’d rather have you do it so you do it properly. If I did it, it might be subject to problems. Or error. *shrugs* I wouldn’t do it now, either. Not while I am like this. *moves to sit down near the towel rack, coughing slightly, feeling fatigued and sore*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph* I still think that it would be beneficial to teach either you or the children how to do it.. i can’t always be around to cast spells. *she softly sighs at Seph’s coughing. She then moves to nudge him* Go back to bed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I will, but not right away… *lowers his head, feeling dizzy. He grabs a towel and begins to dry off his arms and chest, slipping the robe off also* Mmmph… *scowls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods* Very well then. *she silently watches him until she notices that he’s a bit dizzy. Then, she moves to stand next to him. She presses her body against his, but she doesn’t say anything*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head slightly* It’s alright… I’m not an invalid. I can do this… *gently moves her off him, then rises to his feet so he can dry off his lower half, scowling* I just wish I knew how this happened so I can prevent it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I can’t give you an answer for that, Seph. We weren’t doing much of anything at all yesterday. You seemed perfectly fine… *slowly shakes her head* I have no explanation at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* Doesn’t matter I guess… *once he finishes drying himself off, he wanders back to bed, lying back down on it, sighing in discomfort* I hate this… I really hate it… *groans and closes his eyes, frustrated*

Zach: *comes back down the stairs, humming happily. He carries some pieces of paper with him, intending to work on them in his room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sits down next to Seph, still loyally giving him companionship. Then, she watches Zach as he strolls through the room. She then softly speaks up* How long did you plan on hiding the fact that you couldn’t see everything around you with perfect quality from us?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Huh? *glances back at her* I don’t know… I didn’t know it was normal until my tutor said something about it. I really don’t know, mom. *frowns at her* Sorry…

Sephiroth: *scowls* *”At least he’s not being stupid about it…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns and shakes her head* I don’t know why you thought it was normal.. However, if you honestly didn’t realize it, then I suppose I will not fault you for it. *She shakes her head. Soon enough, she lifts her eyes to look into Zach’s trying to show that she’s serious* No matter, we will soon take you somewhere so that you can receive help for your eyes.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Ah, I’ll be alright… *waves his hand dismissively, then dissapears into his bedroom, shutting and locking the door behind him. He sets his work down on the floor near the egg, then opens the wooden box incubator to touch the surface of the egg, telepathically telling it that he’s back and nearby*

Sephiroth: *pulls the covers over himself properly then snuggles into them, wanting to sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *She shakes her head* Zach, you will not be alright. It won’t hurt you at all to have the problem fixed.. *mutters* You just might resemble Hojo in some ways… *she frowns at the thought*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Having glasses doesn’t make you resemble Hojo…”* *pulls the covers over his head, purring lightly* *”This bed is comfortable. Even if it smells strange, it’s comfortable. I have to hand it to you, you chose a good one.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns in thought as she looks over Seph. She then slowly shakes her head* You’re right in part. However, you and Zach share quite a number of facial structures with your father, Seph. In that way, certain glasses would make you or him resemble that maniac..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You can’t say that for certain. You don’t know who my father is for sure.”* *mumbles* Could be either of those idiots… *shuffles about on the bed, then grumbles and moves to his feet again, walking into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs and shakes her head* Hojo is a geneticist.. If anyone can recognize his own genetics, it’d be him. *she slowly shakes her head. She then releases a deep sigh as Seph enters the bathroom. So, she decides to look to the side, toward the children’s bedrooms*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *is sitting on her bed, calmly sharpening one of her daggers with a whetting stone. She then tests it out on a piece of paper, seeming pleased with it. After she is finished, she sets it back in it’s holster and begins sharpening another, preparing them for a trip away from the base*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,601 through 1,625 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.