Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,576 through 1,600 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs and nods* Yes, I think I shall take care of this… I just can’t believe that he’s never bothered speaking to me about this before now.. *she slowly shakes her head* ~Zach, I am done speaking to your tutor. You can return to your classes… Tell me, how long have you been having problems focusing your eyesight?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”What?”* *is rather quiet for a minute or so* *”What do you mean, mom? I can see just fine. I don’t have any problems focusing my eyesight.”*

Zulmire: I do not know why either. He doesn’t seem to be ashamed of it. I mentioned it to him many a time and he has agreed with me. But yes, take care of him. I would take him myself but I could not without permission. And he would not be willing leave under such conditions right now. He is spending a large amount of his personal energy tending to an egg.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles at Zulmire’s last statement* Ah, so he’s made that very public indeed. *She shakes her head* If needed, I shall watch over my own egg while the boy gets his eyes fixed… *She shrugs then frowns* ~Zach, your tutor just told me everything. She stated that you have problems reading at far distances. How long has this been occurring?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Oh. Oh, that..”* *doesn’t reply much beyond that* *”I dunno.”*

Zulmire: He has not onlt made it public, he brags about it. And finishes his work early so that he might spend more time with it. *begins to tidy her notes* Do you wish to do that now? We were not going to do anything of huge importance today. Just wound maintenance and care.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes her head* I can’t take care of such things today. My mate is ill and I need to tend to his needs. *She sighs then mutters* I need to find someone else that knows.. *shaking her head, she moves out of the classroom. She then begins to try to track down Hojo*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *has moved himself into the farther uninabited tunnels of the base where there is less light. Currently he is gathering pieces of equipment that he might find useful at a later date. When he hears footsteps, he retreats to the blackness, hiding himself behind a large old crate*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves as silently as she can as she tracks down Hojo. Upon entering the room where the scientist has holed himself up in, she narrows her eyes* Hmph.. I know you’re in here. Just come out. I am not going to try to kill you.. for now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *ignores her and keeps quiet, acting as if he’s asleep or similar. He just sits there behind the crate, waiting for her to leave again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finally spots Hojo. So, she moves to stand in front of him before she crosses her arms in irritation* If you believe that I am a simpleton that would fall for such tricks, you are wrong. *She snorts* Your son is sick, and the clone of your son is short sighted. Explain.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *quietly* Do you think I have all the answers? I’m not a mind reader. I only work with them. *snickers at his own comment* But what makes you think I know about it? *rises to his feet*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls at Hojo then snorts* You are the one who more or less created Seph. You should know full well why he does or does not get sick. Also, to the best of my knowledge, Seph is not short sighted. *narrows her eyes* Did you do something to the boy who was working with you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: I did nothing to the boy. *smirks* I wear glasses, don’t I? Maybe it’s genetic. Both I and the whelp woman wore glasses. You should do some research of your own. As for why the brat is sick… I don’t know. Something must have happened to lower his immunity.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, but your true son has no such problems. Why is there a discrepancy in two creatures with the same DNA? *snorts in distaste, not really wanting to speak in any form of scientific manner* And what would have made my mate’s immunity drop?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: I don’t know. Lack of sleep? Poor nutrition? *snorts* It’s common sense. He’s better than most that exist, but he’s not invincible. As for the clone… *scowls in disgust* It’s a clone, what are you expecting? It’s going to be inferior and show defects.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses then turns around* Very well. I think I understand now. *she loudly snorts, still disliking Hojo’s responses. She then begins strolling out of the room, intending to return to Seph’s side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *smirks at her departure* I’d help you more if I could. But you destroyed my laboratory, and I can’t. So I won’t. And I don’t feel like it. Thus.. farewell.

Sephiroth: *has fallen asleep again, and is curled up tightly, buried under his covers*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a soft sigh as she spots Seph’s position. Shaking her head, she silently moves up to the bed. She then slips into her side of the bed before taking off her robe* Today is certainly not going to be eventful at all.. *with that, she moves to cuddle up against her mate’s side, wanting to keep him company*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a slight groan and wiggles over to cuddle her, purring weakly. He yawns and sits up a bit, having been only lightly asleep* Well… if you wanted to do something, I wouldn’t object. I’m not an invalid…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *She slowly shakes her head* It’s fine, Seph. I’d rather have you rest up and get healthy. Then we can have a marathon of sex. *she winks at him as she gives him a large smirk*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It sounds like a good idea… but I don’t want to wear you out… *smirks back at her, then begins to cough. He turns his head away and covers his mouth, scowling in anger* Damn it… *snorts* I don’t even know how this happened…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head* I can’t say that I know how it happened either, Seph… You were perfectly fine yesterday. We didn’t even do much of anything. *releases a soft sigh* Just take care of yourself.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m alright… *moves to his feet, then heads for the area of the spring. He strips down naked and immediately moves for the deeper warmer water, wanting to warm up and wash himself off. He sighs and leans against one of the heated rocks at the side, wanting to continue dozing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *watches Sephiroth leave for the warm springs. For a few moments, she just remains in the bed, not wanting to disturb him. However, she does finally walk into the springs as well. Once inside, she slips into the water before sitting down next to Sephers* Is there any way I can help you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: There’s not really a lot you can do, but I thank you anyway. *cracks open one eye and glances over at her, seeming pleased* I feel warm here… or maybe it is because I am warm in general. Oh well. *puts his head down on the rock and closes his eyes again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly chuckles* Well, I’m not too surprised. This is a hot spring. The water is quite warm. *She leans in to kiss the top of his head* Just don’t stay here all day, it’ll be bad for your health. *Reaching over, she begins to gently massage the small of his back*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,576 through 1,600 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.