Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,551 through 1,575 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Frown lines? His forehead looks like a wrinkled parchment. And I didn’t think his hair could get any more grey, but it is. *grins slightly* And he smells bad. Like, really bad. Like an old mouldy cheese. *is clearly ready to dart from the room*

Sephiroth: *makes an angry roaring sound and springs to his feet, trying to knock Zach down. However, Zach is too quick for him and flees up the stairs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Yelps at Seph’s explosion of anger. She then rushes over to him and tries to push him back toward the bed* Seph, settle down. The boy is only a twelve year old.. Most his age would consider someone half your age to be old. *she shakes her head* Just settle down.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes an angry snarling sound, but is convinced to go back to the bed* Pheh! He was deliberately mocking me! Did you see him?! He was openly mocking me! *growls and glances up the stairs* Damn you, boy!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I’ll deal with him, Seph.. For now, you need to take care of yourself. *She shakes her head* I’m sorry for waking you so early this morning. If I had a clue that you’d become sick over the evening, I would have never done such. *she sighs* Just, get back to sleep.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles* Well I’m awake now… so it doesn’t matter. *yawns and sits up properly, rubbing at his eyes* What did you want me to be awake for anyway? *scratches the side of his head, grumbling to himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *She slowly shakes her head at him* It’s of no real importance now, Seph. Just take care of yourself and get healthy again. *with that, she moves up the stairs. She then begins to track down Zach, wanting to talk to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *is already heading back to his class. He walks along the corridor, chuckling to himself, highly amused. He steps in the doorway of the tutor’s room, then sighs* Sorry about that. Wasn’t much of interest… I got called away because I know the most stuff about medicine. Mother thought there was something really wrong with my father. Was just flu. *takes his seat back at the table*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tracks Zach down just as he comments about what she called him away for. Snorting, she enters the room and looks at the tutor* Pardon, but I need to pull my son away for just another moment. *She narrows her eyes at Zach* Outside, now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *winces* Ah, yeah… I’ll be back. *sighs* Coming, mother. *shakes his head and moves out of the room again, lowering his head, knowing quite well that he’s probably in a deep pile of trouble right now* Ah.. yeah, what do you need, mom?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses her arms as Zach exits his classroom. She then narrows her eyes at him* Why did you have to rile Seph up with those lies? *She shakes her head* Yes, Seph is getting old, but you didn’t need to over-exaggerate like that. *Scowls* Especially while he’s ill.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *shrugs* He’s old enough to handle it, mother. I’d be surprised if he isn’t. I didn’t make him sick though. It’s kind of funny but it wasn’t me, I swear. I don’t know why it happened, but it wasn’t me. Really. *sighs* I need to go back down there to check up on my egg…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts* I know that you didn’t make Seph sick, Zach. However, you did not need to work him up by saying the things you did back there. *She narrows her eyes* That was just completely uncalled for. You did well by helping to check up on him. However, your comments on his wrinkles were not only overdramtacized, but uncalled for. Do you understand that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Yeah… I know it was uncalled for. *glances down at the ground, looking rather unhappy* He was ungrateful though. He kept trying to push me away. All I wanted was to find out what was wrong with him, just like you asked me to. That was all, mother! But he wanted to be a jerk about it… so. I did it back. I’m tired of being disrespected when I’m only trying to help.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head* Seph is stubborn and has a lot of pride, Zach. Admitting that there is anything wrong with him is quite an achievement in and of itself. You need to be patient when dealing with him. *she deeply sighs* Didn’t you notice how he didn’t even want my help? It wasn’t about you at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *scowls* He doesn’t have to be like that, mother. Doesn’t he see that other people care about him enough to want to help? He’s always been that way. It’s really selfish, actually. Cancer fell out of a tree once, and although she was stubborn as hell, at least she let me patch her up, and even thanked me afterwards. She’s not like Sephiroth – he just makes you feel like shit for trying to do anything to help him. *clenches his fists* I’m so not raising the dragon to be like that…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods at Zach’s words* That is alright, Zach. I would be rather disappointed in you if you raised your little brother in a way that would make him turn out to be just like Seph.. *she shakes her head. She then glances at the classroom door* Do you mind if I speak to your teacher? I haven’t checked up on your progress for quite some time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *sighs* I don’t want him to turn out like that. I don’t care what Sephiroth has been through – there’s no need to push everyone away. We’re not like… whoever did what they did to him. Hojo, Jenova, whatever. We’re not them, mom. So why push us away? He’s too proud for his own good. One day it’s going to get him in trouble. *blinks at Jenna’s next question, then grins slightly, seeming quite pleased* You want to talk to Elder Zulmire? She’s just in there, waiting for me. But go ahead.

Zulmire: *seems rather annoyed with the constant interruptions this morning, but still manages to keep very calm. She just sits at the table, staring ahead, deep in thought, her pupiless glowing blue eyes dulling as her mind drifts off into space*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly sighs at Zach* No, he doesn’t need to behave the way that he does. However, you have to be patient with him. *she shakes her head* He can’t ever become anyone other than who he is. As long as you can see his act, you can work to go around it. *with that, she moves into the classroom. She then nods at Zulmire* Greetings. I do not believe that we’ve spoken yet.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *glances over at Jenna, the light flicking her eyes slightly* Oh, hello there. *rises to her feet to give Jenna a slight bow, before seating herself down again* No, I do not believe we have spoken. However, I am one of the few that has been hired to tutor these children. This one in particular shows promise. He will need to spend more time on his work, which is what he has been doing so early this morning. But he will need to work harder.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods as she listens to the tutor’s words* I am glad that he is progressing well. He is quite a bright boy, when he isn’t arguing himself blue. *she slowly shakes her head* Is there any issues that I need to know about, though? Is the boy being reluctant to try things any other way than the way that he prefers? Anything like that? *she glances over the tutor, trying to mentally determine what exact species Zulmire actually is*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *if Jenna were to scan her properly, she would sense out that Zulmire owns a rather large soul prescence. Her actual species is a Northern Frost Dragon and she isn’t suited to this kind of environment in her natural form. As for her level of physical ability, it is rather ordinary. She is not particularly powerful or skilled, but her real area of expertise is knowledge* I give him written work, he charges through it. I give him something to read, he finishes it before I can work out where I will take the lesson plan. He’s a good student and learns many different types of things. If he was older, he could be set upon the humans to learn things at their universities and colleges, and he would be smarter than some of those undergraduates already. I couldn’t have a brighter student right now. *leans back in her chair* There is, however, only one problem.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, that much doesn’t surprise me at all. *She nods, quite content with the knowledge that Zach is considered to be bright* He is a genetic duplicate of a brilliant military strategist. *she grins as she thinks of Seph. However, her grin vanishes at Zulmire’s last sentence* One problem? What sort of problem?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: You might consider having his eyes examined. On his own with a one on one session, he is fine. He is even eager to wake up at an hour like this to get ahead of his peers. However… *shakes her head* He has trouble seeing what is in front of him when there is more than one student learning, usually board work. He also leans unusually close into his books when he is reading.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks, seeming to be in disbelief at first. She then slowly shakes her head* That.. that makes little sense. How can he have bad eyesight? *she sighs* ~Zach, are you still around?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”I’m back downstairs, tending to the egg. I’m talking to it.”* *pauses* *”Do you need something?”*

Zulmire: *shrugs her shoulders* It is not an uncommon thing. Although there are some who will refuse to admit to such. But fret not – it is easily correctable. Take him to any human dwelling in the northwest of this island. The large land masses that hold billions of humans will take care of it. Or, you can take him to one of the lesser known hidden frost drake territories in the far south, near the place the humans call Lake Fryxell.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,551 through 1,575 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.