Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,526 through 1,550 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a soft sigh. She then nods at Sephiroth’s words* That much is true.. *with that, she becomes silent again. As she reads through her books, she reaches over to gently caresses Seph’s shoulder*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just lies there, purring as Jenna touches him. Though after about 10 – 20 minutes more pass, he ends up drifting into a higher state of sleep, resting now. He would remain that way for several hours if left be*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yawns, finally tiring out after a few hours of reading. So, she sets down her books then moves to snuggle up against her mate. From there, she happily rests for the remainder of the evening. Finally, at about six in the morning, she wakes up. *yawning, she softly groans* Mmm…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is still very much dead asleep when Jenna wakes up, and is lightly snoring. He has moved into an awkward position in his sleep, and his face is buried into his pillow*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances over at Sephiroth. She then allows a small smile to cross her lips before she moves in to gently flick his bangs* Hey, sleepy-head. How long do you plan on staying like that, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t hear her and is unable to answer her question due to the fact that he is still very much asleep right now. He just continues snoring away, lying in his awkward position, one leg hanging over the edge of the bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *examines Sephiroth’s position once more. She then chuckles* How dignified… *she leans over him and whispers into his ear* Wake up, or I will start tickling you without mercy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a muffled barely comprehensible noise into his pillow* ….no… *rolls onto his side, his back facing her now. He wriggles about, then curls into a tight ball, groaning*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly sighs at Seph’s response. She then shakes her head as she lies down next to him once more. Soon enough, she scoots in as close as she can to him before she moves in to kiss him* ~Come on, Seph. Wake up.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Mmmm…. *makes a tired groan and cracks open one eye, looking tired and very unhappy* *”What…?”* *groans and places a hand on his forehead* *”Why do I have to wake up..? What do you need me to do right now? What needs my attention…?”* *coughs slightly, then groans and tries to curl up again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as she hears Seph cough. She then deeply frowns* You’re not.. sick.. are you? *she shakes her head at the very thought. She then reaches up to touch his forehead*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *protests and tries to move his head away. He would feel a little warmer than usual to the touch, but it isn’t that bad. He groans and tries to curl up into a tighter ball, really not wanting to get up right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to touch Seph’s forehead, quite alarmed by what she’s feeling. She then shakes her head* ~Zach! I need you. Now..~ *She shakes her head then moves her hand to gently brushes her fingers through Seph’s hair* How could you get like this overnight.. You usually don’t get sick at all..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes an annoyed groan, scowling as he rolls onto his back* I’m not sick… I just want to sleep more… what’s wrong with that? I just want to rest some more… I’ll be fine soon enough.. *tries to push her hand away*

Zach: *”Yeah, I’m coming.”* *apologizes to his tutor and rushes down to the lower level of the base, thinking that Jenna was in need of something urgently. When he sees her, he raises an eyebrow, blinking* Okay, what’s so bad that you needed me right at this very moment? I was learning stuff.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods toward Sephiroth* Your father has a bit of a fever.. He’s usually not this warm to the touch.. Not to mention, he’s usually not as lethargic as he’s been this past evening and now. *she sits up and looks over Seph once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Huh. Weird. *moves over to Sephiroth and shakes his head* Sit up for a minute. *reaches out to try and touch his forehead, frowning as his hand is smacked away*

Sephiroth: *growls defensively* Get lost…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at Seph’s attitude. She then shakes her head* Did you learn much from your time with Hojo, boy? *she focuses on Zach now* If you didn’t… I might be wasting my time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Phh, I learned some from him, but more from Elder Zulmire upstairs. And if there’s one thing she taught me, it’s that people are simple. I’m just going to check him out. I can already tell you that it just looks like some kind of flu. Or a cold. He doesn’t sound like he’s congested, so I am going with flu. Now if only you could get him to sit up. *folds his arms* I’m tired of being disrespected when all I’m trying to do is help.

Sephiroth: *growls* Don’t want to be looked at…. get lost!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph. She then grips onto his shoulders and slowly pushes him so that he’s sitting upright* Damn it, Seph.. Stop being this way. Can’t you see that I care about your health. *She shakes her head and looks at Zach* I respect you, boy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Tch.. I’m saying he doesn’t. *scowls* Look at him. He just keeps shoving me away! *growls and moves in on Sephiroth properly, reaching in to feel his neck and forehead, mumbling* Yeah… not much to worry about. He just has a flu. You can get a thermometer if you wanted to, but that’s what it is. A thermometer would only show he’s running a fever.

Sephiroth: *becomes much louder in his growling as Zach touches him, but doesn’t attack*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns* But Seph doesn’t get sick… *frowns and shakes her head. She then allows Seph to sink back onto the bed* I’ll return later. *with that, she gets out of the bed and moves to put on a robe so that she can cover herself up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Everybody gets sick. Everybody poops, everybody eats, everybody breathes. It’s not impossible for him to get sick… *watches Jenna leave the room and shakes his head* Well, that was uneventful. *glances at Sephiroth* You need to sleep today, OK?

Sephiroth: *hisses and turns onto his side, pulling the covers over himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finishes covering up her body with a robe. She then re-enters the bedroom area before glancing at Zach* Seph’s Jenova cells have kept him immune to most diseases, Zach… Haven’t you noticed how most of our family never becomes sick?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Not often but it happens, and there’s not much you can do about it. It doesn’t make us invincible to illness. He looks really old right now, maybe that has something to do with it? *scratches his head* Maybe something like that…. why does he look old anyway? He’s like… wrinkly.

Sephiroth: *makes a furious growl and begins coughing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Zach’s words. She then slowly shakes her head* Seph’s over fourty, Zach. Humans tend to start showing their age at that point. Sometimes, they show it even earlier than that. *she glances over at Sephers* However, Seph does not have that many wrinkles. Just a few around his eyes and forehead.. maybe a few frown lines..

Viewing 25 posts - 1,526 through 1,550 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.