Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,501 through 1,525 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If you asked for the help I would have more than happily dispensed it. But you looked like you had it covered. *grumbles* And I am not old. *snorts and heads out of the library, walking past her bed as he walks up the stairs. He dumps the pizza boxes on the table, then alerts everybody of the fact dinner is ready before opening the boxes, going through them himself to pick out some slices*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *broadly grins as he receives the message that there’s food ready. He then dashes up the stairs, eager to eat something*

Seres: *rolls her eyes at her brother as she exits their room and moves up the stairs as well. She carries around her stuffed Tonberry as she moves up the stairs. Soon enough, she sits down at the table*

Desiree: *was in the library, reading various books on illusions and mind spells. She looks up as she receives the message* Hmmm… might as well. *Shrugging, she dog-ears the page that she was on. Then, she moves into the kitchen as well* Ah, you didn’t cook today.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* No, I didn’t. Enjoy your food. *just sits at the table and continues to munch on his pizza slices in near silence*

Zach: *comes into the room with a book, grinning as he sees the pizza boxes on the table* Oh, thank god. I was beginning to worry about what tonight’s slop would be. You did good, Sephiroth. Though I would have been happier with Chinese food. *eagerly grabs a plate and some some pizza slices so he can take it back downstairs*

Cancer: *simply comes into the room herself and sits at the table, grinning*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Nods and sits down in her usual spot. She then frowns as Zach comes in* You could actually give Father some respect and call him by his proper title. *Snorts then grabs a slice for herself. Then, she begins to happily munch. However, as she eats, she eyes over Sephiroth in a subtle manner*

Dimitri: *grins as Cancer comes into the room. He then scoots over so that he’s closer to her* ‘ello, Sista. *broadly grins and holds out a slice for her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *grins and takes the slice* Thank you. *begins to silently munch on it, seeming pleased with the dinner setup tonight* We should do this more often.

Sephiroth: *casually slides back in the chair and moves to his feet, walking out of the kitchen*

Zach: Phh, why? He’s not my father. He’s Seres’s father, and Dimitri’s father. And yours. Genetically. As for me, he’s genetically my base copy. I’m just a carbon copy. And a poor one at that. *sets the book close to his eyes as he reads, munching on his dinner*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *scowls at Zach* He adopted you when he didn’t need to. We’re all family. *she snorts* You give Father no respect for the things that he’s done for you.

Dimitri: *broadly grins at Cancer’s thanks. He then grabs another slice for himself* Yummy! *nods and bites into the pizza*

Jenna: *is still sitting in the new bed. She sighs as she looks at the old matress, which has been haphazardly placed in the corner by her* Hrmph…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I give him respect. I give him the same respect he gives me. This isn’t your call to make, so I advise you shut up about it. *sets his book down so he can continue reading, holding onto it with one hand, holding his pizza slice with the other*

Cancer: *glances over at Dimitri* So is it that good, huh? You must have gotten a different topping. I’m good with this one, though.

Sephiroth: *moves back down the stairs and moves to sit on his side of the bed, scowling, silent*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *broadly grins and nods at Cancer* Very, very good! *flaps his wings as if to accent his words*

Seres: *sticks her tongue out at Dimitri* It ok. Not tha good.

Desiree: *Snorts at Zach* Father gives you plenty of respect. You just don’t care enough to pay attention.

Jenna: *blinks, snapping out of her thoughts as Seph settles down next to her. She then turns her attention to him. Noticing his foul mood, she scoots over to sit down next to him* What’s on your mind now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: He doesn’t give me any respect, Des. Watch him next time we interact. I am ‘boy’, and stupid. And everything else inbetween. I’m telling you Des, the respect is non-existant. He’s rude to me and he doesn’t appreciate anything I do. *leans back in his chair and continues reading* Okay, nobody’s allowed to touch this dragon for a day or so, when it hatches.

Sephiroth: Tch… nothing of real importance.

Cancer: *chuckles* Oh it’s not too bad. It’s better than the dry steak we were forced to eat yesterday.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Snorts* Mother calls you “boy” too, yet you call her “Mother”. *slams her fist on the table and stands up, clearly aggitated now* Mother wasn’t even here to raise us! Father did it all! How dare you give that bitch more respect than Father. *she snorts then takes her slice of pizza. Soon enough, she walks out of the room*

Dimitri: *jumps as Desiree slams her fist on the table. He then whimpers in fear and presses himself up against Cancer* Mmm…

Jenna: Seph, it’s important enough to get you into a mood. If it’s that important, then it’s important enough for me to worry about. *She reaches up to gently brush her fingers through his bangs* Wouldn’t you want to know everything that is bothering me?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s not just one thing. *sighs, irritated* This all started this afternoon. I was willing to try something rather adventurous. Maybe I was trying to impress you. I don’t know. In any case, I was insulted. I came back to the house, you scolded me for not helping you. *grunts* And then when I went upstairs to place dinner on the table, those ungrateful little brats commented that they were happy they didn’t have to eat my cooking.

Zach: *yells back to her* He never gave me any respect to begin with, Desiree! *growls* You’re his favourite, and you always have been! He shunned us for you, you know!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and stares at Seph. She then slowly shakes her head* You honestly wanted to have sex out there in the middle of a functioning store? I thought you were joking, Seph.. *she sighs* As for the not helping, I wasn’t enjoying the fact that you had been fighting against me and being counter-productive all day long. *She crosses her arms* Starting with my attempt to get you to check up on your unborn child.

Desiree: *Snorts and continues heading out the room. Soon enough, she storms through Jenna and Sephy’s room as she heads to her bedroom. Upon entering her room, she slams her door shut*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* No, I wasn’t joking. I wanted to test the durability of the mattress, otherwise… otherwise we’ll end up having to get another before too long. *sighs* I didn’t want to be forced into checking up on the idiots upstairs. I have been doing it in my own time without actually going up there to see them. I want nothing to do with them. When the child is born, I will… probably take it on and kick them out. *glares as Desiree passes by*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph* While, I shall not ask you to become friends with them, Seph.. You do need to learn how to tolerate them. You should know as well as I how much a child longs for both its mother and father. *She shakes her head* As for testing the bed.. I’m certain it will be fine. However, when you are next in the mood, I’ll happily test it with you. *she doesn’t even notice Desiree. Instead, she just nuzzles her nose against Seph’s neck* No matter what, I love you..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a long irritated sigh, but doesn’t push her away. He just continues to sit there, thinking. After another few moments of this, he turns his head towards her and gives her a gentle kiss on the forehead* Hmph… I don’t feel like it right now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at him* That is alright, Seph. I can wait for as long as needed. *she reaches over to gently pat his back* Try to calm down. I was frustrated with your behavior, not overly angry. And I was not trying to scorn your advances in the store.. It just.. That was so much not like you at all. *she leans in to kiss the bridge of his nose. She then gets up so that she can head to her library and pick out a few books to read for the evening*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at her, watching her leave. He moves to his feet and wanders into the springs area, stripping down. Once he is naked, he steps into the water properly, picking up the soap and shampoo so he can wash himself off properly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *returns to the bedroom after about fifteen minutes of searching through her library. Finally, she brings down three books to her bedroom. Then, she sits down on the bed as she lays the books in front of her. Soon enough, she begins to make herself comfortable for the upcoming night by removing her armor*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just spends his time in the spring, washing himself off at a casual pace. Once he is finished, he rinses himself off and steps out again, moving for the towels so he can rub himself dry. He wraps one towel around his waist as he exits the room and heads for the closet to find some boxer shorts to wear to bed* *”You don’t need anything else today, do you?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *simply shakes her head* No, I’m fine, Seph.. We’ve done enough for today. *with that, she slips into the covers. However, her upper body is still exposed since she’s sitting upright. So, her uncovered mammary glands are quite visible. She then grabs the nearest book and begins to flip through it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Good… I don’t really want to go out again. *moves to lie down on his back, pulling the covers over himself. He glances over at her, then pulls the top sheet up, trying to cover her breasts with it* What are you reading? *shifts about, trying to get comfortable*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* Nothing much that would interest you, Seph.. *she looks at him as he moves to cover her chest. She then shakes her head at him* I thought that you had gotten over your bashfulness where it came to seeing “the twins”, as some humans call them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Pardon me? *shakes his head* What a crude name…. *grunts* It’s not like that. I am just covering them up in case one of the children walks past and sees. Plus I imagine they get cold easily. *moves to snuggle down under the covers* Light off.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph’s thoughts. She then mutters* You’ve been a female at least three times… I should hope that you’d know by now that much isn’t true. *she pats his shoulder. She then returns to reading her book*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Not really, no… but they were sensitive… *settles down once he is on his back and closes his eyes, sighing. He just lies there now, trying to drift off to sleep*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,501 through 1,525 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.