Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,476 through 1,500 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls at Seph’s attitude. She then crosses her arms* Fine, what would you rather get? *grumbles* I think this one is several times better made than that shit one you got before..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, I’m not saying this one is bad. *moves to lie down on it, relaxing* Hmm… *closes his eyes, then begins to smirk lightly, seeming rather pleased with himself* I could live with this. *moves to sit up, then stands on his knees, pondering something as he pushes on the foam*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head to watch what Seph is doing. She then softly chuckles* Ok, what exactly is going through that twisted mind of yours now? *She scoots closer to him. She then brushes her fingers against his cheek*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Right now? Not very much… at all… *begins to stroke the top of the matress covering, his expression one of deviousness and thought. He then looks up at her, a wide smirk on his face, speaking in a low voice* So did you want to test it out?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and looks around, seeming quite confused. She then shoots out at him* What, here? Now? *she shakes her head* You’re being quite brazen..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to lean his weight on her, then begins to make a low purring noise in her ear* Why here, why now? Why not here? Why not now? You want the matress, don’t you? Don’t you want to be satisfied with it first?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, we’re in the middle of a functioning store. Not even I am that crazed to have sex right here in the open. *She shakes her head at him* You’re usually too timid to even suggest something like this…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmmm-mmm… *calmly moves to his feet* Alright, then. Let’s just buy the matress and then be on our way back home, yes? *folds his arms, turning his attention to the merchandise in the other departments*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head at Seph. She then nods and gets to her feet as well* Very well. I’ll go and get them to give us a non-display mattress. Do whatever you want, Seph. *with that, she moves to the register so that she can purchase the chosen mattress*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches her head for the counter, then moves to exit the shop. He moves out of the doors and stands in the parking lot, staring off into the distance, glancing around at the other shops, seeming slightly dissapointed. He waits for only a moment before walking off, heading for one of the nearby fast-food stores, in this case, a pizza shop*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lies to the clerk and states that she has a rental truck outside. So, soon enough, she moves to the pick-up area to gather up their new mattress. quickly shooing off the worker who is giving her the mattress, she places it away in sub-space. She then scowls as she realizes that Seph has abandoned her* Lovely.. *So, she begins to wander around. Eventually, she just stops at a random store front and leans against the wall* Damn it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hangs around the pizza store nearly 15 minutes while he waits for his order to be cooked. After he collects and pays for the order with the fake credit card he keeps on him, he walks outside, following Jenna’s life energy until he sees her ahead* Ah. You’re done in that store now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up as she hears Seph. She then hisses in irritation* Yes, you would have known that if you had stuck around. *She snorts and glances to the side* Let’s just go home already. I’ve had enough of these creatures.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods, patting the four boxes of piping hot pizza he bought* Indeed. If this is any good, I shall have to remember this place. Oh well, did you want to teleport, or did you want me to do it this time around?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You do it, Seph. You’re much better at being precise with our landings… If I made a portal, your food there would become nothing more than smears on the ground after you landed on it. *She shrugs then moves closer to him. Soon enough, she wraps her arms about his waist*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *teleports the pizza into his subspace. Once that is done, he closes his eyes and raises his hands, concentrating on teleporting them the large distance back to the front door of the Halcyon base. He begins to calmly hum as he activates the teleportation ability, seeming rather pleased when it is finished* That is becoming smoother each time. Soon enough, I am sure I will be able to teleport from one corner of your planet to the next seamlessly.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Seph’s staement as she steps away from him. She then slyly smirks at him* What, you can’t do that already? You’re slacking. *she then turns around and quickly moves down the stairs, anxious to get rid of the mattress that has been tormenting soon. Upon arriving downstairs, she quickly casts a spell to toss the old box spring and mattress to the side of the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* Yes, I can… if I wanted to. But seamlessly, without any stress or disorientation, that takes some more effort. I am not slacking. *follows her down the stairs, annoyed at her comment, insulted by it even though it might have been a joke. He stand at the bottom of the stairs, folding his arms as he waits for her to change the bed mattress*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Seph’s response. She then shakes her head; however, she lets him be. Instead, she pulls the mattress and box spring that she just bought out of sub-space. Soon enough, she sets the two onto the bed frame. However, she frowns as she notices that they’re still covered in plastic* Hrmph, why can’t it be easy?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’re putting both on at once? *frowns at her, grunting* You just want one on, don’t you? What are you doing? *moves in to help remove the plastic. He grabs the top of the matress bag rather aggressively and easily begins to tear it off*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: What? *she shakes her head at Seph’s words* No, they are a set. They both go on the bed. *She snorts* Box springs on the bottom and mattress on the top. Even I know that much. *she moves to the side of the room and begins looking for some clean sheets*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to pry off the plastic while Jenna does whatever. He seems a little less annoyed about it now and just goes about the task normally, crunching the large pile of plastic into a ball when he’s done with it. Once that is complete, he heads into his library, figuring there’s nothing more for him to do where he is right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses as she turns around and notices that Seph has abandoned her to do the rest on her own. She then snorts and casts a spell to put the sheets, bedskirt, and pillows on the bed* Hrmph… *she shakes her head then moves into the library* You could have stuck around for longer.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t get it – why did you want me to stick around? What more was there for me to do? *grunts* You complained about the matress plastic, I got it off for you. The rest surely wasn’t hard to do on it’s own. Should I be telling you when I go anywhere now? I need to go upstairs and put the pizza on the table. Should I be informing you of that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her right eye twitches. She then snarls at him* I would help you if you wanted the help. *she then snorts and loudly speaks out* For the record, your wrinkles are really becoming obvious. *She turns around and heads back to the new bed. She then sits down on it*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,476 through 1,500 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.