Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: The only thing that I call it is circumstances beyond your control, Seph. *she moves in to give him a kiss that is meant to reassure him* I don’t want you to feel dirty about this, though. It wasn’t your choice.. Though, I suppose you can understand. It’s like both of you were raped.. And if that was indeed Cloud…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins to shiver at the thought, lowering his head again* It would have been even worse if he was a male. *deeply scowls* I don’t know what I’m supposed to do, now… *begins to chuckle* Maybe I should collect a harem. *reaches over to grab Jenna’s hair, pulling on it, raising his head to give her a toothy feral grin* And I should start with you, queen bitch. I don’t care what the parrot said – you don’t look dangerous to me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grunts as her hair is pulled. However, she doesn’t fight against Seph. Instead she just shakes her head at him* Seph, you need to stop being so depressed. You’re only weakening yourself and giving him these chances.. *she then moves in to kiss Seph, hoping that will either distract the demon or make Seph feel better*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems confused at first. However, he begins to snicker and tilts his head towards the kiss, then tries to poke his tongue into her mouth, moving his arms around her, gripping hard onto her arms so she can’t escape*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *wiggles a bit, uncomfortable with how tightly Seph is holding onto her. However, she doesn’t break off the kiss. She’d go on for as long as he is willing to hold the kiss. That or when she starts choking for air*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *explores her mouth with his tongue, grinning as the kiss lasts longer. He withdraws from her when she starts to choke, not wanting to kill her just yet* Poor woman… *smirks* You’re weak. You’re enamoured of my vessel, and he could easily crush your skull with his hand. *places a hand on her head, trying to emphasise his words* It’s a pity that he’s weak as shit. I was expecting a bigger fight. *purrs* Mmm, would have been fun…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Narrows her eyes at Seph. She then deeply sighs and reaches up to grip onto his hands* Seph is not weak by any means. He may get confused, but never weak.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Sure he is. He doesn’t even have enough in him right now to consider fighting me. I could make him do anything… *lets go of Jenna and rises to his feet, yanking the towel off himself* Now… what can I do first? *points to Jenna* You? Or… *begins to tense, loudly growling in anger* Don’t you even think about it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs and gets to her feet. She then quickly casts a spell to dress herself. *She then glances at Seph and casts a similar spell, putting him in his battle uniform since she has no real imagination* Seph, can you keep that thing under control or not? If you don’t think you can, I can cast a spell to restrain your movements.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *deeply frowns* I don’t think I can manage it… *lowers his head* Restrain me if you want… it would stop me from doing anything else I would regret. *deeply scowls and stands still, offering out his arms so Jenna can tie him up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *She shakes her head at Seph* You don’t need to do that. I’m going to do something really simple. *she then closes her eyes so that she can concentrate. Soon enough, she casts a spell to magically tether Seph to herself, only permitting him to move about three meters away from her* There.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances back at her, not knowing what she’s done at all, at first. He soon tries to pull away, snagging the end of the tether shortly after* Ah… I see. *moves back over to her, sighing* Well, it’s better than it could be.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph* I’m certain you were thinking of much worse. *she then moves toward the door* Come on, Seph. I want to check up on the others… And unfortunately, we will need to check up on Cloud and Aeris.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tenses up, retreating slightly* I don’t want to see them at all right now.. I don’t want to see them for a long time. *scowls at her* Don’t make me go. I don’t want to… *begins trying to resist against the tethered bond*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph* I’m sorry, but we have to check up on them, Seph. The things that happened to them cannot be ignored. *she stays put, not bothered by the way that Seph is resisting against the bond at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to sit on the ground, keeping his head lowered* No. I’m not going. *places his hands on the ground firmly as if to indicate that he’s not planning on moving at all any time soon*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Seph. She then sighs and shifts into her hybrid form. Soon enough, she walks over to him before quickly moving in to pick him up. She then begins to simply carry him out of the room and up the stairs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at her* Stop it!! I never said I wanted to go! *growls louder and tries to punch her arms, wanting to get out of her grip. He also begins to wiggle his legs, attempting to use his weight to swivel out of her grip*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes* I never said that you wanted to go either. However, this needs to be done. *she simply ignores his struggling, just keeping a firm grip on him. Her armored scales allow for her to withstand most of Seph’s punches, assuming that he doesn’t actually try to hurt her with his strength. Upon reaching the room where Aeris and Cloud are, she lets go of Seph, setting him on the ground, then looks at Aeris* How is she?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *has since moved Cloud onto a bed and has covered her with a blanket to keep her warm and calm. Her hair is undone and damp due to the fact he has given her a bath since the incident and Aeris moves over her, patting her shoulder* Shh. *glances up at Jenna, then over at Sephiroth, looking angry* What do you want? *folds his arms* You mean ‘he’. Or well, she… I don’t know. *glances down at Cloud* She doesn’t want to talk any more. *glares at Sephiroth* Why is he here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *spreads out her right wing to block Sephiroth from view* Seph.. It wasn’t Seph who did that to your friend. *she shakes her head* Have you ever heard of the idea of possession? Demons and whatnot? Or is that only Earth lore?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *glares* I’ve heard of it. But that still doesn’t mean anything! *moves off the bed to face Jenna directly* He raped her, Jenna! I don’t know if you were watching, but I was. He raped her, and he enjoyed it! *loudly whimpers* It’s just horrible and I don’t know why he came back…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at Aeris* It matters because Seph wasn’t in control. An evil spirit took control of his body and was making him do stuff. Did his behavior seem anything like the Sephiroth that you know? *she glances back at Seph. She then sighs and shifts back to her normal form, figuring that she doesn’t need to carry him or anything else at the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *has since moved to sitting on the floor outside of the doorway, pulling on the very edge of the bonded tether, not wanting to be in the room at all*

Aeris: His behaviour seemed weird, I guess. But that doesn’t matter. I don’t care if he was in control or not. Are you listening to me? He RAPED her, Jenna! That’s not something you can take back or say sorry for! *moves back to sit on the bed near Cloud, patting her shoulder again* There’s nothing I can say to you. Get out of here, please…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Aeris, right? Seph was raped as well thanks to that thing. It wasn’t his desire to do anything. Both of them were wronged. *she shakes her head and then turns her attention to Cloud* Now, since you are both residents here, I wish to try to at least insure that your friend is in good health. I do not think I saw much violence, but.. I was dying. *she then steps forward, not restrained at all by Seph’s position. However, her movements toward the bed would drag Seph with her*

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.