Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Perhaps you should find a phone box and use one of their indexing books, then? You are familiar with them, yes? It is a heavy white book containing phone numbers. They are very heavy and the pages are flimsy. And if you had enough time, you could prank call all of them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Prank call? *cocks her eyebrow, not having a clue what he’s referring to with that set of words. She then shakes her head* I just want to find a business with a really good mattress. I’m tired of the junk one that we have at the moment.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* You know what a prank is, correct? The definition of the word? *shakes his head* And you know what a telephone is. Combine the two words together, and think about it. It’s really not that hard. *stops and tries to move in front of her* So you want to find a shop that sells mattresses, hm?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Yes, Seph. I Know what pranks are. However, I do not see what can be done over a phone.. *she stops as he moves in front of her. She then nods* Yes, that’s what I want. That’s what I came all this way for. I thought I already told you this. *she glances to the side as she hears two teenage boys laugh at the queer in the Sephiroth outfit*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hisses in annoyance and grabs Jenna around the middle, taking off into the air with her. He flies higher into the air, looking for a mall, or some kind of shopping complex area from the sky* I don’t understand why they see the need to harass me….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I can’t say why the younger children were going to bother you. I mean, it’s what.. 2015? The game on this planet that featured you was released nearly two decades ago. I hardly would have expected the youths to even remember such.. As for those teenagers. Well, I know for a fact that a lot of being on this planet find you to be quite… Well.. *glances to the side, not wanting to see his reaction to her words* androgynous.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grits his teeth, making a loud angry growling sound. He shakes his head at Jenna’s comment, btu continues to fly along, though he is quite thouroughly pissed by now* I do not look like a woman!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly mutters* It’s probably because you were injected with a female’s cells and genetics since before you were born.. *she then looks up at Seph and shakes her head* Settle down. Don’t I remind you every night how drop-dead sexy you are?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* I’m still not a woman. Or anywhere near it… tch! How dare they! *glares down at the people, seeming to ignore the fact that there is a large IKEA building somewhere below him right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Doesn’t seem to notice the large furniture store either. Instead, she just wraps her arms around his neck then pulls herself up so that she can start giving him a deep and passionate kiss* ~I didn’t say you are a woman. I was just saying, there are parts of your appearance that are softer than what those teenage boys find to be acceptable for a macho male.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I worked too long and hard to just allow myself to be mocked like that! How dare they!”* *growls, not seeming to be very quelled by Jenna’s kiss. He continues to fly over the land, scowling as he surveys all that is below* Well this isn’t very good…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *breaks off the kiss then slowly shakes her head* I suppose it’s a good thing that I didn’t mention that the humans call you a “Momma’s boy” as well.. *She shrugs then looks down at the ground below. She squints as she reads the various signs* Hmm… *points to the Ikea* Well, that is a furniture store by the looks of it. However… *spots a Sleepy’s in the distnace* That store seems to specialize in mattresses. I think we should go to the second one.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes an annoyed cursing sound and continues to fly ahead, snarling* I really don’t care. I’m going to go back to the island now. This is all nonsense and these people need their faces punched in!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at Sephiroth. She then hisses and aggressively reaches up to grip onto the lapel of his coat* Stop being so damned self-involved and selfish! I came here for a reason. If you are not going to help, then I will jump out of your arms right now. *her eyes narrow into slits due to her anger toward Seph*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud grumbling noise* Fine… *turns the both of them invisible with an illusionary trick and begins flying downwards towards the second place that Jenna pointed out* Furniture store, bedding store, I don’t see the difference…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lets go of Seph’s coat then shakes her head at him* About the only difference is the selection, I bet. The first place probably has a smaller selection. *She snorts* Either way, I’m getting a new mattress today. Whether you want to help me or not, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh I want to help you…. *narrows his eyes slightly as he lowers them down and gently places her onto the ground once they are just outside of the store* Well, go on. *moves for the automatic doors, partly because he is curious to look inside himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods as Seph sets her down. She then gives him an appreciative grin* Thank you. *with that, she moves into the store as well. Soon enough, she begins examining the various mattresses. She pokes several of them as she tries to pick out one that she’ll like*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *follows after Jenna for a few moments, then wanders away to look at other matresses for himself. He pokes at the bed frames he comes across, and begins to look at one that has been carved in an intricate manner*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *eventually stops in front of a posturepedic memory-foam bed. She pokes it, curious. Then, she wanders over to the side of it before sitting down* Hmm… *She continues to poke the bed as she thinks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just runs his fingers over the bed-head carvings, seeming interested with the design as he does so* *”So did you find anything yet?”* *stretches, yawning*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to poke at the bed. She then lies back on it in order to test the feel* Mmm.. *She then sits up and looks over at Seph* ~Yes, I think I found one that will work quite nicely. If you want to check it out, you can actually come over here.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods and casually wanders over to the area where he can sense Jenna out and stops when he sees the matress, seeming unimpressed* What’s so good about it? *sits down on the matress and frowns* It’s the same as the one we have.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Scowls at Sephiroth* It’s not completely ridden with lumps. *She pokes the material* Also, there’s no springs in it, so they’re not likely to be put out of whack by your mass of muscles. *she nods* I think it will work quite nicely.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It will be ruined within the year. It doesn’t look or feel very durable. But alright… *moves to his feet* If you like it so much, buy two and keep the other in storage for when this one is wrecked and no longer works.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,451 through 1,475 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.