Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *backs away from the pole and rubs her nose. She then snorts and grumbles under her breath* Damn idiotic placement. *violently shaking her head in annoyance, she continues on her way. Finally, she spots a mattress store in the distance. So, she walks to it and steps inside* Hmm…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *spends the next few hours asleep, and would only wake up if properly disturbed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grumbles as she continues to look through the store. She angrily shakes her head, deciding that she’s found possibly the worst selection in the city. So, she exits the store after an hour of two of looking. Quite irritated by her failure, she continues on with her wandering. Eventually, she finds herself at another park, so she shrugs and decides to take a break for a bit. So, she sits down on one of the benches* How can this be so hard…?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is woken up later by the desire to feed, stretching out on the bed. He seems a little curious when he doesn’t sense Jenna nearby and scans the wider area, scowling slightly* *”Where are you? It wasn’t so bad that you had to leave the entire continent, was it?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *has fallen into a light doze for now. She’s still seated on the park bench. However, her head is down and she’s allowed her mind to drift off. So, she doesn’t quite realize that Seph is trying to contact her at all. However, he will receive an unconscious response back from her mind, which indicates that she’s drowsy and not ignoring him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs as he receives the reply, then moves up the stairs and out of the base, leaping into the air to go retrieve her. He uses the bond as his marker for teleportation, and soon appears within a few feet of her. Although the experience leaves him quite disorientated from travelling, and he staggers onto the bench, practically collapsing onto it as he sits down* Mmm… *puts a hand to his head, hissing in discomfort*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yelps, snapping into awareness as she feels someone sit down next to her. Instinctually, she reaches over to latch her claws onto the neck of the person who had disturbed her rest. However, she stops and stares as she notices that it’s Seph* When did you get here…? *she shakes her head and lowers her hand*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems rather alarmed as Jenna reaches out to grab at his neck. His immediate reaction is to snatch her wrists, trying to pull them off himself* Is that any way to greet anyone? *grunts and lets go of her hands again* I got here just a short time ago. You were missing. And I found you here. So.. what are you doing here? *raises his eyebrows as he sees the children playing nearby, growling as one of them points at him and begins to get very excited* Can we get out of here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* You startled me, Seph. I wasn’t expecting anyone to be sitting down next to me. *snorts and looks to the side before muttering* If it wasn’t you, that person would be already dead. *she then looks up as she notices the children’s activities* What the hell?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is no longer listening to Jenna, his attention glued to the kids now. He scowls as he watches them, glaring hard as they begin excitedly pointing at him and chattering among themselves, mentioning something about their playstation and video games. At this point, he moves to his feet, preparing to leave* I think they know who I am… can we go elsewhere? *grabs Jenna’s arm and tries to pull her off the bench*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs, not really caring either way. She then gets to her feet* Certainly, though I highly doubt the children will do much. Technically, you’re fictional to this planet. *she shakes her head* I still have to find.. *she begins wandering away from the park*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They’re going to do something. *scowls* You still have to find what? *grunts and moves after her, though he doesn’t let go of her arm, not wanting her to get away* Where are you going? Is that why you came here, or was it just to get away from me?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks then gives him a strange look. Shaking her head, she snorts at him* Why the hell would I have been getting away from you? That makes no sense at all, Seph. *she glances at the children again then mutters* I just wanted to finally get a new mattress for our bed. That’s all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Why wouldn’t you? We had an argument, afterall. It seems to be a common thing for you to leave and go elsewhere. It makes perfect sense to me. *begins briskly moving away as the children run towards him, yelling out his name, and things like “that’s a really good costume”* I will see you soon enough… *seems to dissapear from view, but is actually using an illusion to make himself appear invisible. Once he has done that, he teleports away from the area*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *harshly speaks* No, that is common of you. I never do that, Seph. You’re the one who constantly van- *groans as Seph teleports away. She then shakes her head and glares at the children* Stupid idiots… *snorting, she swiftly casts a spell to make one of the children suddenly burst up in flames. Snorting, she continues on her way out of the park* Hate them..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *levitates high overhead, seeming rather bothered by Jenna’s actions* *”I sincerely hope you are never going to do that to our children…”* He follows her from his location in the sky, occaisonally drifting downwards. He pokes her in the back once close enough, amused*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Snorts* ~No, I won’t do that to our own children. They are not members of that hateful, destructive species.~ *she stops as he pokes her. She then turns around and crosses her arms* You can just walk normally by my side now, Seph. There are no mobs of children around.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *when Jenna turns around, he is quick to launch himself into the sky, feeling playful right now* *”They are, in part. Genetically, they have a large percentage of human in them.”* *drifts back down towards her, then moves to caress the top of her head and her hair with his hands*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~They were raised apart from the culture though. They’ve been taught personally by us how to behave..~ *she grins as Seph caresses her. She then mutters* You know, I could cast a spell to block you from flying off again.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *turns himself horizontal, drifting along casually like he would be floating along on his back in a pool* Now why would you do that? Why deny me the degrees of freedom? *shakes his head, then tries to purr into her ear*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Because I can. *she craftily smirks to herself as she notices a telephone pole nearby. She then moves to pass by it rather closely such that if Seph doesn’t pay attention, he’d smack right into it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just continues to drift along beside her, casual and lazy. As Jenna walks by the telephone pole, she would hear a relatively hard thumping sound as Sephiroth’s head klunks straight into it. This causes him to lose control of his flight and invisibility, and he can be seen hitting the ground, landing hard on his back after he bonks into the pole*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Stops then walks over to Seph’s side. She kneels down next to him and shakes her head* You should have been paying more attention. *she then offers her right hand, trying to help him get back to his feet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts as he takes her hand, pulling himself back onto his feet* Tch… at least you’re not finding it funny. *dusts himself off, seeming most annoyed* Where are you going anyway? Do you even know?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns and looks around* Eventually, I’ll find a store with an actual worthwhile mattress… For now.. *lowers her head and grumbles* I’m lost.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,426 through 1,450 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.