Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,401 through 1,425 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *simply nurtures the egg, keeping it warm inside of the incubation box, occaisonally getting it out to cuddle with it under the covers of his bed, partially because it’s warm, partially because he figures that varying the temperature on the egg every so often replicates the actions of a mother dragon moving around, but mostly because he has grown very attached to it. When he isn’t studying or otherwise, he can commonly be found around the incubator box, usually reading up on dragons, and care of them*

Sephiroth: *has become increasingly unhappy about the Desiree situation and thinks that his relationship with her has degraded near beyond repair. This often makes him unhappy and down and he is mostly unwilling to talk abotu it, unless Jenna asks him, or presses him about it. He doesn’t do much of interest over the months except exist from day to day, doing his regular things. However, he spends some time in the training room, using light weights to retrain his muscles after being out of use for serious combat for so long*

Cloud: *has mostly been a vegetable and continues to mostly be a vegetable. She lies on the bed as always, doing not much except staring at the ceiling, still very traumatized from her experiences. However, she is getting a little better. She manages small amounts of conversation here and there, but doesn’t do much else*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *has decided that it is about time that Seph checks up on his unborn child via “Aeris” once more. So, she’s currently dragging him up the stairs by all means necessary. She even threatens not to give him sex for two weeks if he doesn’t come up to the bedroom in the upper levels with her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *puts up heavy resistance* Cut it out…. *deeply scowls, growling at her* Why are you so intent on this? *snorts in disgust, frustrated* I don’t want to. What’s so wrong with that? I don’t drag you out and make you do things that you do not want to do!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I don’t really care most of the time, Seph. I’ve even eaten your food the few times that you’ve really wanted to share it with me. *She rolls her eyes and continues to pull him up the stairs* Come on. Whether you like it or not, it carries your genetics.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Eating food and having to deal with a mistake for the rest of your existance are two entirely different things, Jenna! *makes a frustrated sound as he follows her up the stairs, growling* Why do we have to do this anyway? Just because it carries my genetics, it doesn’t mean anything… *snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, so you’d rather be like your father and just completely ignore the fact that you are the father of a child? *she slowly shakes her head* You should know more than anything that being an unwanted child and knowing it is.. *she scowls, not wanting to finish her sentence. Finally, she approaches Aeris’s room. So, she shoves Seph through the doorway*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud frustrated sound, stumbling through the doorway, banging his elbow on the doorframe as he is shoved into the room. He makes a loud hissing noise as he rubs his elbow, looking around the room* I would care more if it was actually born… I don’t want to deal with these idiots.

Cloud: *narrows her eyes* Hello to you as well, bastard.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves into the doorway and crosses her arms. She then pulls out her wings in order to expand her size and make it easier for her to block Seph’s escape route* It doesn’t hurt for you to check up on it now. *She then looks over at Cloud* Heh, that doesn’t sound right coming from the little darling pink bitch’s voice.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Why did you come here if you don’t want to come…? *slowly shuffles to her feet and begins moving towards Sephiroth, intending to shove him*

Sephiroth: *glares back at her* Go to hell. *snorts* *”What are you trying to prove? It’s fine. Can we leave now?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at Seph. She then frowns at his behavior* ~Aeris, are you near your room. If you are, I would prefer for you to keep your pregnant friend from attacking my mate.~ *She then turns her attention to Cloud* You are carrying his seed. I wanted him to check up on his own child.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: I couldn’t care… *moves closer until she’s within a few feet of Sephiroth. She gives him a rather aggressive, but weak shove in the chest* Go to hell… get out of here.

Sephiroth: *growls, grabbing at Cloud’s wrists, beginning to crush them* Do that again and I’ll snap them off!

Aeris: *is unable to respond but begins heading back to the living area*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans. She then casts a spell to create a barrier that is specified to Seph’s energy signature. She designs the spell to keep Seph inside the room for the time being. Then, she walks over to the feuding pair and quickly moves to shove her right wing in between them as she stands to the side of the pair* Enough.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: No! *shoves Jenna, growling* Don’t… don’t… *begins to loudly cough, staggering backwards, moving back to rest on the bed* Don’t go somewhere you don’t want to go… get lost. *glares at her* I don’t want you here, you don’t want to be here. Leave…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes as she notices Cloud’s waning strength and composure. She then looks up at Seph* If you are capable of determining if there are Jenova cells in her body and if they are wrecking havoc, I suggest you do that, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sharply* Well go on suggesting. I’m saying no. *scowls* She’s fine. She’s just an idiot and weak. *snorts and tries to head for the door, no longer wanting to be there*

Aeris: *heads into the hallway, carrying a plate of freshly cooked vegetables and some steak. He carries it into the room, trying to get around the others* What happened in here? *sighs and moves over to Cloud, setting down the food, helping her to lie back on the bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls and snaps at Seph* Might I point out that if Cloud dies in Aeris’s body before that thing in her is born, not only will Aeris never cease bothering you, but you will also have caused the death of one of your children. *she flaps her wings then allows them to disintegrate. As her wings vanish, several large flight-feathers shed off and begin floating to the floor*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: And need I remind you that everybody was fine before you decided to drag me into this room? Nobody wants me in here. I don’t even want me in here. Why do I have to do this? *glares* Because you want me to. *turns his back to her, then scans Cloud, highly irritated* There’s nothing wrong with her. She’s just weak. *snorts* As I said. Can I leave now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grumbles* Are you going to be this callous toward the child itself? *she snarls, thinking about how much she hated being a cast-off child. She then snorts and removes the barrier spells from the room. Soon after, she just walks out of the room, less than interested in fighting with Seph any longer*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* Why should I be? *moves out of the room, heading in the opposite direction. His travels take him to the unused parts of the base where Jenna has stored some of the artifacts and other objects she has stolen over the years and he begins to go through them out of idle curiousity*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to grumble to herself. She then walks over to a tree and kicks it* Idiot.. *she snorts and shakes her head* It hurts so much when you know they don’t… *sighing, she shakes her head and decides to think of other things. As she does this, she nearly immediately thinks of the bed mattress. Narrowing her eyes in irritation toward the lumps, she makes up her mind to finally replace that bed. So, she turns around and quickly forms a portal to Seattle. Once the portal is formed, she steps through without much of a thought toward telling Seph where she is going*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *spends the next few hours ratting through Jenna’s stuff, soon finding a small intricate golden stick-mace, assuming it’s some kind of ornamental walking stick or rod. He takes it with him, finding it to be of interest. He carries it down the stairs with him, setting it on the table as he sits back down on the bed, checking it over, pondering in thought* Hmm.. *deviously smirks, glancing up the stairs, plotting something*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Wanders around the human city, not having a clue as to where to find the type of store that she desires. She is also still quite irritated at Seph’s previous actions, so she’s not focused on her search. Eventually, she wanders into a small neighborhood park. Noticing all the children that are happily playing and interacting with their siblings and families in the park, she scowls and then swiftly turns her head to the side in disgust* Wretched..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *heads up the stairs with the mace, tracking down St Sephiroth. Once he finds him again, he is rather quick to knock him out cold. Once he has accomplished that, he steal the other man’s magic staff, replacing it with the mace, before running off again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grumbles and glares at the children once more. Snorting, she turns away and decides to continue wandering the city away from the park* Lucky bastards.. The whole lot of them. *she narrows her eyes as she dwells on her anger. Unfortunately, as she thinks of how much she despises the children in the park, she becomes inattentive to where she’s walking. So, she soon walks straight into a telephone poll*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Once he has St Sephiroth’s rod, he runs back downstairs with it, stuffing it under Zach’s bed. Once that is in order, he lies down on his side of the bed, relaxing out, wanting to nap*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,401 through 1,425 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.