Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,376 through 1,400 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly sighs as Seph opens up to her. She then slowly shakes her head* I don’t mind that Desiree sees me as an enemy, Seph. I did something horrible when she needed me the most. I don’t know if I can ever make that up to her. *she snuggles up against Seph, still trying to get him to feel more comfortable*

Dimitri: *continues to stare at Aeris, clearly not really grasping onto his questions. He then shrugs* I sleep..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s not that… I think she wants to replace you. As a lover and a mate, I mean. *frowns* She’s already tried to use an illusionary trick to fool me into thinking she was you. I still don’t know what she wants to gain from that… *lowers his head again*

Aeris: *sighs* Nevermind, okay? It’s not that important anyway. *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks in confusion* She wants to replace me? *She tilts her head* Well, I never would have quite expected that.. *She sighs and shakes her head* It’s probably just a phase, Seph. You’re the only real male that she’s known to date…

Dimitri: *grins and nods back to Aeris. He then climbs up onto his bed and begins to fluff up his pillows* Soft!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs, nodding* I should take them into a real human civilization. They aren’t very well socialized with anyone outside of their familial ties. *frowns and shakes his head* I think I have failed there.

Aeris: *grins* You like pillows, huh? *picks up one of the other pillows and lightly blats him in the shoulder with it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns then snorts* I can’t imagine that ending up well at all.. *she shakes her head* Right now wouldn’t be a good time to be conducting usch trips anyway.. There’s the egg.. And you.. unfortunately.. have another child to expect. Though, I can understand if you don’t care about that one.

Dimitri: *yelps as he’s smacked by the pillow. He then frowns at Aeris* Mean.. *still, he grabs onto another pillow and quickly tries to swing it out at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The dragon? *frowns, still unsure of what to say there* It’s still too early to say. It’s a dragon… it’s not even the same species as me. Or you. Well, kind of not you… *sighs and tries to nudge her off, wanting to get to his feet* I don’t know what I’m going to do now.

Aeris: *loudly giggles and stands there, letting Dimitri whack him with the pillow. He then lightly swings the pillow back at Dimitri in return*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, the dragon is the egg… However, the largest bit of my statement had to do with the child that is being carried in Aeris’s body. *she shakes her head. She then takes the hint and gets off of Sephiroth* With both of those things going on.. We probably shouldn’t travel and escape from the island.

Dimitri: *loudly giggles as he continues to playfully fight with Aeris. Finally, he tires out. So, he allows his pillow to plop to the side. He then grins up at Aeris* Fun!

Seres: *walks into her shared room with her brother. She then blinks as she spots Aeris* Huh?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *furrows his brows at Jenna’s words and silently heads for the stairs, not wanting to talk about the subject any longer. He heads into the kitchen and shakes his head, wanting to resume cooking the soup instead*

Aeris: *grins* I’m glad you found it fun. Maybe you could pillow fight with other members of your family? *chuckles at the idea of Dimitri beating up on Sephiroth, his attention soon turning to Seres* Oh hello there! How are you? *moves over and crouches down in front of the girl* What are you up to?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs at Seph’s continued attitude. Sadly shaking her head, she moves to sit down on her bed* Damn it all… *she leans back against the headboard then scowls and glances down at the mattress* Still need a new one..

Dimitri: Pilla figh!! *snickers and nods* Sound fun. *he moves to pick up his pillow. He then hugs onto it again*

Seres: *frowns then points to her bed* Goin’ there… Why you here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: I don’t know… *grins* I was led in here by him. *points to Dimitri* You guys have a lot of neat stuff in here, don’t you? I didn’t think Sephy would provide for you all that well. Heck, I thought he would have killed one or two of his kids. But you’re all doing really well, aren’t you?

Sephiroth: *spends time in the kitchen cooking up a rather ordinary tasting vegetable soup. He uses one of the dragon eggs to mix in with it, then places the large pot on low heat, sitting down at the table for a while to let it cook*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *blinks and stares at Aeris as he speaks. She then frowns at his last set of words* ~Father loves us.~ *her psychic transmissions are considerably stronger and clearer than her brother’s. In fact, she seems to be exerting no thoughts at all in order to send out the transmissions, while Dimitri needs to concentrate quite a bit in order to send a simple sentence* ~Father never kill us. Never.~

Dimitri: *just continues to hug onto his pillow. He doesn’t seem to notice the comments about death at all*

Desiree: *walks down the stairs, having been spending time in the library after her argument with Sephiroth. She pauses as she senses him in the kitchen though. She frowns and does a quick scan to see if he’s alone. Then, she decides to try her luck. So, she casts a spell to disguise herself as Jenna once more. She then moves to enter the kitchen. Slowly, she moves behind Sephiroth. She then sets her hands on his shoulders so that she can start massaging him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *blinks, seeming confused and a bit surprised at Seres’s reply* Oh, really? I suppose you knew about how he used to be, right? He was really mean once. He used to kill people on a daily basis.

Sephiroth: Hm? *glances back at “Jenna” then reacts with a slight purr, though it is not very strong because he is clearly quite down about the current issue* Oh, hello again…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *scrambles up onto her bed. She then grabs her favorite stuffed toy, which is a decent sized Tonberry. She pats its head as she nuggles up with it* No know wha you say. *frowns* Fatha no kill.

Desiree: *grins as she realizes that Seph is falling for it this time. She then nods and continues to massage his back* Hello, Seph… *she frowns in thought, trying to come up with some sort of conversation* Making food, I see.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *sighs at them, then shakes his head, not wanting to ruin their innocence. He sighs to himself and gets to his feet, quietly leaving the room to leave the children to their own devices. He heads back up the stairs and returns to his own room*

Sephiroth: I am. I thought you knew that. You commented on it already. *shrugs slightly, not seeming terribly interested. He does continue to sit there and accept the affection hwoever*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oh yes, of course. *she nods* I just was making small talk.. *she shrugs. She then gently brushes her fingers through his hair* It smells like it would taste good… to those who like that sort of thing. *she tries to cover with a grin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh… I doubt it. Nobody seems to appreciate anything I cook. I’m sure I’ll find the pot empty within the next day or so. Somebody will have tipped it down the drain. Or disposed of it elsewhere. *shrugs* I’m only cooking it because I am hungry.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods as she listens to Sephiroth. She then leans in to gently nuzzle her nose against the top of his head* I’m certain that some one appreciates your cooking. *she grins, quite enjoying the fact that she’s actually getting away with her ruse this time around*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m certain that nobody does, Jen. *Leans back in the chair, sighing. He reaches up to pat her arm, his attention drifting elsewhere* What did I do wrong…? *sighs, lowering his head, pondering hard to himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *continues to nuzzle her nose against the top of Sephiroth’s head. She then softly speaks* I love you. I love you so very much… *she grins* You are everything to me..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at her, then reaches up to take her arm in his, caressing the back of it* And I love you. *leans back in the chair for a few moments* What would you do if you were me, Jen? I don’t know what to do any more…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tenses up for a moment as Sephiroth grips onto her arm, initially afraid that Sephiroth might figure out that all isn’t perfect upon touching her. However, she relaxes as she realizes that he still believes her to be Jenna* Mmmm? *she slowly shakes her head* Buy some cooking books?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh. I couldn’t give a damn about cooking right now. I’m talking about Desiree. I told you what happened? *scowls and moves his arm away* Weren’t you listening? I don’t know what to do with her any more…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oh, yes.. of course. *She grins at Sephiroth then nods* You still should consider some cook books.. *she coughs then moves toward the door* I don’t know what to tell you, Seph. Perhaps you should leave her be for a bit. *she steps out of the room and yawns* I’m tired. I’m going back downstairs.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* I’ve been ‘leaving her be for months’, and this situation keeps degrading further and further…. *snorts in disgust, annoyed at Jenna’s advice* I don’t give a damn about cook books, or cooking. *moves to his feet to turn the heat down on the stove, annoyed now* Goodbye.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods and rushes down the stairs. As soon as she’s out of Seph’s sight, she removes the illusion spells from her person* That was nice… *she lazily grins to herself. Finally, she enters her bedroom then flops down on her bed* One day.. he’ll see that I’m better. *her grin widens as she daydreams*

For the next four months, life continued as usual for the family of the ex-crazed, psychopathic, egotistical would-be god. During the course of the next few months, Jenna would remind Seph on a nightly basis as to how he’s made her side of the bed lumpy. However, despite her complaints about that side, she doesn’t stop sleeping on the bed. In fact, most of the time, she’d be so closely cuddled up next to Seph as she sleeps that the sides wouldn’t really matter.

As for the chlidren, Desiree continues to steal moments of affection from Sephiroth whenever Jenna is not around. Despite her devious acts of pretending to be her mother, she seems to pull back whenever things get too sexual. For now, Desiree isn’t certain if she can’ hold up her illusions if she were to get intimate with her father. Not to mention, she feels shy and insecure when it comes to sex.

Then, there are the twins, who continue to life care free lives. Well, Seres lives a carefree life. However, Dimitri frequently finds things to be afraid of. Not only does he run away whenever he sees St. Sephy. But he also rushes away at any sight of Hojo.

Last, Zach’s egg remains very eggy. The fetus within the egg had been developing quite healthily inside the shell. However, it doesn’t really do much at all. From time to time, if Zach were to try to psychically stimulate the growing dragon, he would receive simple colors in response. However, there isn’t much to be said there. The egg is about half-way through its developmental stage, so it isn’t close to hatching either.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,376 through 1,400 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.