Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,351 through 1,375 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* It isn’t what you were doing then – It’s how you’ve been behaving over a long period of time. You have been behaving very suspiciously in recent times and I’ve tolerated your stupid avoidance attitude for far too long. *growls* You’ve been sneaking around and avoiding me at just about every opportunity you could get. Then there is the situation with the overly spiced food. *scowls* You. Follow me. Now. *moves into the library, growling angrily*

Aeris: *blinks as she sees the holographic monitor and moves over to try and touch it* Oh now this is just too cool. How did you do that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *narrows her eyes at Sephiroth, not liking the way that he’s talking to her at all. She then snarls. However, she moves to follow him into the library* Fine, but everyone else liked the food last night. Cancer and I had fun making it. *she crosses her arms*

Dimitri: Mmmm… Press this. *he points at the button on the wall panel that activated the panel* Then can play. *he broadly grins*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *waits until Desiree is in the room, then shuts the door behind her, growling* Alright. Now that we’re in here, we’re going to discuss this. Do you mind telling me what the hell has been wrong with your attitude lately?

Aeris: Still.. how does it do that? *passes his hand through the hologrammatic light generated by the device that produces the picture*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I don’t know what you’re talking about, Father. *She scowls* I was just eating. You were the one who made me swallow before I was ready by rushing up behind me before dragging me off. *she snorts*

Dimitri: I dun know. I only know butta. *he points at the panel. He then moves to his selection of games and begins to flip through them*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Damn it girl, were you even listening to a word I said?! *growls loudly, becoming increasingly frustrated* I wasn’t talking about now. That was part of it, but I am not specifically calling you out for just now. I am talking about your attitude in recent times – it stinks. What the hell is your damn problem? Don’t make me repeat it again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Is it such a problem that I want to be left alone, Father? You have Mother now. What does it matter if I’m sticking around or not. You prefer her anyway. *she turns her back on Sephy* Can I go now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No you cannot! *growls* Not until this has been sorted for once and for all. *grunts* Talk to me. I want to know what your problem is so I can go about resolving it. We used to be quite close. And in recent years, you have been nothing but unpleasant and I am tired of it. I didn’t raise you to be a selfish little brat.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grumbles* We’ll never be like we were before, Father. You don’t need me there like that any longer. You have mother now. She’ll do everything that you can possibly want. *she refuses to turn toward Sephiroth. Instead, she just waits for him to tell her that she can go*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a frustrated sound* Jenna does not replace you, Desiree. You are my daughter. She is my mate. Just because I have a mate, it doesn’t replace you. Jenna’s relationship and mine is a paired couple. Your relationship and mine is familial. They are not the same thing at all. What part about that don’t you understand?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Whatever. It doesn’t matter. She doesn’t love you, Father. She’ll just hurt you again. I know it. She hates us all. *she grits her teeth* You are just lying to yourself whenever you say that she cares.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* And if that is the case…? What did you think you were going to gain when you placed the illusionary spell on yourself to make you look like Jenna? *grunts* You do so many things that you shouldn’t. And for what purpose? To prove me wrong? Or to gain something for yourself? I don’t understand why you summoned the demon either…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *flinches slightly. She then growls under her breath* They promised they just wanted to have fun.. They weren’t supposed to do what they did. I fixed that! *She scowls* Just leave me alone, Father.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not leaving this alone until we have resolved the issue and you stop avoiding me because of things that are untrue. *glares* I don’t know what the hell you have going on up there in your head, but you are thinking the wrong thing. What did you think you were going to gain when you placed the illusionary spell on yourself to make you look like Jenna? You still haven’t answered that one. *snorts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *clenches her fists, tensing up. She then snorts and grumbles* Mother doesn’t love you. She doesn’t love you at all… *she then lowers her voice even more* I do love you. *with that, she dashes out of the room, not wanting to stick around at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: **sighs in frustration as Desiree departs from the room, then moves to sit down in one of the chairs, reclining in it. He teleports a book to his hands and leans back to read, wanting distract himself and engross himself in the book*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *taps her foot as she continues to stare at the soup that Seph had left behind. She then shakes her head and grumbles* This is taking forever.. Hmph, I might as well get my own food than just do this.. *So, she heads out of the kitchen and walks out of the base. Soon enough, she shifts into her hybrid form and leaps into the air so that she can hunt*

Dimitri: *holds out a few of the games that he’s grabbed while searching through his selection to Aeris. He broadly grins* Fun.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t do much over the next few hours other than read books, silently fuming over the interaction that has just occured. He remains in the library and is mostly unwilling to converse with anyone else*

Aeris: Okay, but as long as they’re not violent…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods at Aeris’s request. He then pulls out one of his Super Mario games and puts them in a machine. Soon enough, he hands Aeris the controller and grins as he begins to play. Overall, he isn’t very good at the game, but he’s only two, so not much can be expected out of him*

Jenna: *returns to the base after an hour of hunting. She passes by the kitchen then loudly sighs as she notices that the food Seph had started is still sitting there. So, she traces down her mate’s life energy and begins to hunt him down. Soon enough, she walks into his library* You forgot to finish that liquid stuff, Seph.. Is there something wrong?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, of course not… why would anything be wrong? *scowls and shakes his head* Nothing is wrong… nothing is ever wrong… *snorts in disgust and slouches in his chair, pulling the book up so he doesn’t have to see Jenna in his direct or peripheral vision any more*

Aeris: *sits on Dimtri’s bed and watches him play, grinning* This is pretty cool. Do you play this a lot?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns at Seph’s response. She then shakes her head before walking over to him. Soon enough, she reaches over to set her hand right in the middle of the page that he’s reading from* Seph, please, talk to me. I can clearly tell that you weren’t being truthful there. *she looks down at him, quite concerned*

Dimitri: *glances up at Aeris as he asks him a question. He then tilts his head as he thinks. Soon enough, he nods* Yea.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a soft ‘tch’ing sound and slouches down in his chair even further* I don’t really want to talk about it…

Aeris: *grins* So long as you’re not spending all your time playing that game instead of doing your homework, I’m sure it’s a good thing. *stands up to tidy Dimitri’s bed, frowning at the fact it’s unmade and wrinkled*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs then yanks the book that Seph was reading away from him. Soon after, she tries to settle down into his lap. Once there, she reaches over to gently push his chin up in an attempt to make him meet her eyes* Seph, you are clearly troubled. I am your mate and partner. If you are troubled, you make me troubled in turn. Please, just tell me what’s wrong.

Dimitri: *blinks* Homewore? *he shakes his head* No haf.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a slight sound of objection as Jenna yanks his book away, but doesn’t do much else. He turns his attention away once she sits in his lap, or at least tries to. Once Jenna has turned his head towards her, he simply glances back at her, sighing* I don’t know what else to do…

Aeris: And why not? Aren’t you old enough? *shakes out the sheets, then lays them on the bed properly* How do you get to sleep with those wings? I guess you must lie on your side, huh?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes her head at him* I can assure you that nothing will be done if you don’t communicate to me, Seph. I’m not a mind reader. Even if I was.. I’m certain that your thoughts are not logical enough to understand. *she gives him a slight smirk. She then reaches over with her free hand so that she can begin to brush her fingers through his fringe*

Dimitri: Only two.. Color an’ draw for class. *grins* It fun. *he then blinks as she asks him about sleeping. He shrugs* I sleep..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs quietly at her, then gently shuffles back in the chair, sitting up* I apologize. This issue doesn’t directly involve you. It does indirectly, and you are a part of it, but… *shrugs slightly* Desiree and I tried to sort out our differences. She still thinks you’re an enemy and that you are going to leave. That’s not the core of what’s bothering me, though.

Aeris: So how do you sleep then? On your side? On your tummy? On your back? I thought sleeping on your back would be uncomfortable. If I had big wings like that, Id’ want to sleep on my side. If you’ve ever slept on your arm before, it can really hurt. I just guessed sleeping on your wings would be like that.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,351 through 1,375 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.