Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves to Seph’s side. She then slips her right arm around his left arm as she moves to walk beside him* I suppose it is best that we never know the answer to that one, Seph. Let’s just not think of such things.

Dimitri: Mmmm… *reaches out for Aeris as he’s set down* More play?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph… *scowls, shaking his head* I supppose you are right. Nothing happened, and that’s all we really need to worry about, I suppose… *accepts her affections and moves his arm out for her to couple onto. He grins slightly, but only for a moment* If he comes near any of them again…. *makes a defensive snarl*

Aeris: You want me to play with you? Huh…. okay. What do you want to play?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* I give you full permission to keep our children safe in any form you feel is necessary. *she rubs his upper arm with her free hand. She then grins at him* I’m quite glad that you do care about our family though.. Some would have never believed you capable of it when you were younger. *she slows down as they near the kitchen, allowing for Seph to easily change direction if desired*

Dimitri: *shrugs* I dunno… *he flaps his wing* You thane of somethane.

Desiree: *is currently in the kitchen, scourging together some food to make a sandwich from*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Those people can shut up. *scowls* I won’t hear of it. *moves back down the stairs, glaring slightly as he sees “Cloud” with Dimitri. He snorts and moves past them, heading to sit down on the bed*

Aeris: Oh, I know… *crouches down next to him, then picks up a stray toy on the floor, hiding it in her closed palms* Guess which hand the toy is in. *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *pouts* That no fun.. *he shakes his head and looks at the hidden toy* Mangle thane tha loo lie you.

Jenna: *Tilts her head ,confused by Seph’s choice of direction. She then moves to sit down next to him on the bed* I thought you were making food for the children before.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *blinks, confused* Pardon…? What are you trying to say? *sighs and places the toy back onto the ground, dissapointed that Dimitri finds the game boring*

Sephiroth: I was… but I wanted to come down here for a few minutes first. *grunts, first nodding to Dimitri, then at Aeris* *”I want to make sure Dimitri is fine. And Aeris… I don’t want her… him, hmph. I don’t want the boy to be hassled.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *pouts, not liking the fact that he isn’t being understood. He then concentrates, sending as strong as a psychic transmission as he can to Aeris* ~I say that you have the mangled thing that looks like you. Father no like it.~

Jenna: ~Ah, I see. Well, it doesn’t look like the boy is being hassled.~ *she reaches over to gently massage the back of Seph’s neck* ~I think you can relax a bit now.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hunches his shoulders forwards as Jenna massages his back, groaning, seeming quite pleased* Mmm.. *closes his eyes* *”Perhaps… I still want to keep an eye on the situation… before I just go on back to what I was doing before.”*

Aeris: *blinks* Mangled thing that looks like me? *glances down at the toy, tilting his head in curiousity* This doesn’t look like me at all…

Seferia
    Keymaster

DImitri: *gets up and walks over to a bin. Soon enough, he crashes the bin over so that he can spill the contents all over the floor. Inside the bin, there are a number of figures and other items that were made as Final Fantasy merchandise. Most of the items had been gathered up by Jenna as a sort of ongoing joke. She had gathered up the toys from both original release periods and future releases. So, there are items to represent nearly all the characters in Final Fantasy VII. There’s also a few things from the other games that were thrown into the box as well*

Jenna: *nods* ~I suppose you’re allowed to do that. That is what you do best, after all is said and done.~ *she continues to massage his neck and upper back* ~Heh, that little activity up there has your muscles all tense.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”While I was created for that purpose, I don’t do very much of both any more. So it is not necessarily an accurate statement. Besides, I am better at fighting. More happens then. It’s also a lot better than standing around.”* *wriggles off the bed, grunting* *”I am not tense.”* *moves for the door* Everything is fine here. I am going back upstairs.

Aeris: *blinks at the collection of toys* What a strange thing to collect…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* As you just said, you don’t fight much any more.. Your muscles are indicating that much. *she shakes her head then stands up* Perhaps, we should start sparring on a regular basis, Seph. It’ll help you out.

Dimitri: *shrugs and holds up a version of Red XIII to Aeris* Motha geh them for us.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Indeed. *gives her a slight nod as he heads up the stairs, wandering into the kitchen area so he can resume what he was doing before the distraction started* *”It would be good to do that, just as a means of keeping active… though it’s not very encouraging when you win most of the time, I have to admit.”* *glances over at Desiree* Ah, what are you up to in here?

Aeris: *takes the toy of Red XIII from Dimitri, looking it over* Cute. Red would have really gotten a kick out of this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *was just peacefully eating at the table. She has nearly finished off the sandwich that she had made for herself. Since she is preoccupied with eating, she doesn’t notice Seph’s entrance. However, when he speaks to her, she jumps. She then looks up at him* Oh, hello, Father.. I’m just eating. *she shrugs, trying to appear innocent*

Jenna: ~I’m certain that you can beat me, if you just are willing to learn my tricks.~ *She faintly smirks as she recalls the ways that she’s beaten him before. She pauses as she notices Desiree’s reaction to Seph’s question* ~Is there something wrong with the girl?~

Dimitri: *gathers up the few figures that look like “Cloud”. He then holds them out to Aeris* These loo lie you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls slightly at her jumpiness, then shakes his head* Alright. How have things been lately? *places a large pot on the stove, then measures out some water to add to it so he can begin making soup* *”You already know mine. I suppose that places me at a disadvantage.”*

Aeris: No they look like C… *blinks* Huh, yeah, I suppose they do. *grins* So do you have any that look like you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks, confused by Seph’s question. She then shakes her head* Father, I’m only in the room right next to yours. You know what’s been going on lately. *she shakes her head and softly chuckles* You’re being silly.. *she then begins biting into her food once more*

Jenna: ~Well, I had watched you from afar for several years. I suppose that does indeed put you at a distinct disadvantage there. However, You’re a smart male who learns quickly.~

Dimitri: *slowly shakes his head* Nooo.. Buh haf this! *he gathers up all the items that have Sephiroth’s semblance on them*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I am? Then why are you so jumpy? *scowls at her* Are you planning something as ridiculous as before? *makes a soft growling sound as he begins to chop up ingredients for the soup* I sincerely hope not. Don’t think you’re gotten away with out punishment for what you’ve done to everyone already.

Aeris: That’s so strange.. why would you have something like that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *scowls at Sephiroth’s words. She then looks to the side* I wasn’t doing anything that bad at all… I didn’t even do anything wrong. *she gets up and heads out of the room, carrying her sandwich along with her*

Jenna: *cocks her eyebrow at the scene before her. She then moves over to Seph’s side* What exactly am I missing here, Seph? It sure seems as if the two of you were indeed speaking about something.

Dimitri: Motha geh them all. She laugh ah fatha when he see them. *he flaps his wings* Funny.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at her departure, then quietly sighs to himself, pondering over the situation, seeming regretful. He continues making his soup, this time he is rather quiet and withdrawn as he does so* I don’t know… *growls slightly* Somebody needs to just… *stops for a moment and twitches, clenching his hands into fists* What the hell is her problem!? What did I ever do to start something like this? *shakes his head and moves out of the room, intending to track Desiree down*

Aeris: That sounds kind of fun.. *grins at the thought of what Sephiroth would do with such toys* So do you play with them very much? *wiggles the toy of Cait Sith in front of Dimitri, trying to tease him with it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks, seeming even more clueless as Seph rambles on. Once he leaves the room, she just slowly shakes her head then looks over at the soup* I swear I won’t understand that man at times… *she walks over to the abandoned pot. She then glances inside* Hrmph, disgusting…

Desiree: *is rushing down the stairs. Upon reaching the lowest level, she darts through the main bedroom so that she can enter her own room*

Dimitri: *Giggles as Aeris wiggles the cat creature in front of him. He then shrugs* A bit. Fatha no lie these. *ponits at the ones that look like Cloud*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *charges down the stairs after Desiree, attempting to grab out at her shoulder or arm once he catches up enough* Enough of this nonsense! You will stop, this very instant!

Aeris: I’m not too surprised. Do you have many other toys to play with? *looks up as he hears the yelling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps as she’s grabbed. She then coughs, since she had been swallowing a bit of her food. She tries to push Seph away so that she can properly get some space and regain her breath*

Dimitri: *frowns at the noise as well. He then lowly nods and gets to his feet* Come.. *he flaps his wings to stretch them again, he then rushes into his room* Will show. Come.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at her, scowling* You are not getting away this time. I want to get to the bottom of this stupidy, now. It’s gone on for far too long, Desiree. *scowls* Stop. Just stop it. We need to discuss this ridiculousness right now. *tries to drag her into his personal downstairs library room*

Aeris: *blinks* Okay… I think it’s better for me to leave, though. *follows Dimitri into his room, shutting the door behind them once inside* They’re fighting… *puts his ear to the door, wanting to listen in*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Continues to cough and desperately tries to shove Sephiroth away. She scowls then hisses at him* ~I can’t breath, damn it! Leave me alone for just a minute, Father..~

Dimitri: *doesn’t notice Aeris’s snoping habits at all. Instead, he moves to the corner of his room. He then begins poking at a serious of box-like electronics* These toys too.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh cut it out. You’re not choking to death. *scowls and lets her go, folding his arms, waiting to see what Desiree is going to do next, highly suspicious of her running away next*

Aeris: *puts his ear to the door* I’ll have a look in a second, little guy. *listens hard* Ooh…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stumbles away from Seph and tumps her chest a few times. After another few moments, she begins to calm down and regain her breath. She then shoots Sephiroth an annoyed look* What was that for? I wasn’t doing anything!

Dimitri: *pouts, having wanted to show off his toys. He then begins to fumble around with the wall. Soon enough, he finds the button to turn on the holographic monitor that Jenna had set up in the room for the twins*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.