Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,301 through 1,325 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Heh, that is true. But you obviously didn’t meet me when I was in Soldier, Jen. *pulls the bin over and begins to throw out old leftovers, mostly empty food packages, and stuff he doesn’t think is useable any more* If you had tried the same thing then, I would have pushed you away. Now… I’ve let my guard down and I am no longer in that hardened mindset.

Cloud: *sits up, dazed* What…? *blinks* Don’t hit a kid… *calls out* Aeris, come here!

St Sephiroth: DEMON, that’s what you are! Come here so I can strike you down! *swats it out at the boy again, growling, this time charging a bolt spell with the materia in the end*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *clicks her claws together as she pretends to examine her right hand* As I recall, that’s what you did the first night I met you. Or rather, you called me annoying while I pointed out that you were standing out in a cold night with only boxers on. *she smirks at him*

Dimitri: *Screams in fear. He then tries to bolt behind Cloud’s back as the woman sits up. He shivers in fear before sending out as strong of psychic distress signal as he can* Dimitri.. No demon… *whines*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Ah, yes. But that is because you were annoying. *grunts and shakes his head, smirking, wanting to make it clear that he is being quite playful and his jab is not a serious one* Again, I am no longer in that hardened mindset. It was something I grew out of with enough time. *yawns slightly* Though I’m still not very open, and you’re still annoying. *glances up as he receives the distress signal, scowling seriously now* What is that boy getting into now…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head, not quite certain what to make out of the weak distress signal. She then shakes her head and straightens up* I would have to say that the food will have to wait, Seph. *she moves toward the stairs and mutters under her breath* I hope it isn’t Hojo again…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph.. I’d be surprised. He hasn’t shown his face since you trashed his laboratory. Though why you gave it to him in the first place is something I may never understand. *heads out of the room, following Dimitri’s distress signal, scowling as it leads him up to Aeris and Cloud’s bedroom*

St Sephiroth: Hiding behind a pregnant woman won’t save you! *strikes out at Dimitri, ending up whacking Cloud in the arm*

Cloud: *immediately cowers, beginning to cry*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* Originally, it was to insure that you survived that one pregnancy.. As best as possible. You were being messed up severely by your hormones at that time. *she shakes her head* After that, it was for Zach’s sake. They boy found entertainment in Hojo, so I let them be. *blinks as she notices where Seph is leading them. She then tilts her head* What sort of danger can he be in here?

Dimitri: *screams in pain as his wing is whacked. He then presses himself up against Cloud’s back even more* No wan.. *sniffles* Go way!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at the noise inside, and is quick to move in and seize St Sephiroth before he can do any more harm. He yanks him back out of the room, loudly growling as he hauls him into the hallway* Look after the others… I’ll deal with this one…

Cloud: *buries her face in her hands and continues to sob* Help me!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks in confusion at the scene. She then shakes her head and moves over toward Cloud. She watches the girl cry for a moment, she then frowns in confusion* I do not understand that behavior at all… *shaking her head, she then pokes Cloud’s shoulder* Are you still the male who killed my mate? If you are, you certainly aren’t acting like any male I’ve ever met.

Dimitri: *looks up as he hears Jenna’s voice. He then rushes over to her and grips onto her abdomen* No lie… *whimpers and buries his head in her stomach area*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *rushes into the room in time to see Sephiroth hauling the other Sephiroth out again. He sighs and shakes his head, moving over to the bed to comfort Cloud* There, there… it’s alright. What happened? *glances over at Jenna, hoping for answers* What did Sephy do to them?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *seems a bit irritated at Aeris’s words. She then snorts* My mate didn’t do anything at all. We were in the kitchen, then the boy here started sending out a distress signal. *she pats Dimitri’s head, trying to calm him down* All that Seph did when he came in here was force the other Sephiroth outside this room. *she continues to eye Cloud* Are you certain that’s Spikes-for-brains in there?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *glances down at Cloud, running his hands through her hair, nodding* It is. She’s just really messed up in the head. Cloud hasn’t been right for years, then he got better, and now this all over again. *sighs* I think it’s also hormones….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls then snorts in distaste. She then grumbles* I never cried when I was pregnant with Desiree… *her scowl deepens* But Seph… *she sighs* Maybe the male brains just don’t know how to handle such things.

Dimitri: *is slowly settling down now that he’s receiving attention from his mother. He hugs her then closes his eyes* Mmm.. No hur..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *shakes his head* Maybe. Who knows… *sighs* Though right now, Cloud isn’t male at all. And he… she.. has had a lot of psychological trauma. I’m going to blame it on that, and not the gender. *peers out of the room as she hears yelling and pained sounds*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up as she notices the noises as well. She then slowly backs away from Dimitri* You’ll be fine now, boy. These two will look after you for just a moment.

Dimitri: *whimpers faintly as Jenna backs away from him. However, he slowly nods then scoots closer to Cloud and Aeris*

Jenna: *She moves out of the room, intending to investigate the source of the noise*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *has dragged St Sephiroth along by his collar and has thrown him into one of the junk rooms nearby, having hurled him into a pile of old mechanical components. He levitates over the fallen man, then tries to pin him down, growling angrily* Don’t you ever touch that boy again. Do you understand me!?

Aeris: *sighs and sits next to Cloud* So much confrontation… *holds his arms out, offering a hug to Dimitri*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finds Sephiroth after he’s already pinned down St. Sephy. She tilts her head at the sight. She then allows herself a satisfied grin* I hope you break a few of his bones, or at the very least a nose. *she walks up beside Seph. She then glares down at St. Sephy* Why did you attack my son?

Dimitri: *blinks, at first not quite certain what to make out of the hug. He then settles down as he determines that it’s rather nice* Mmmm…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: There we are… you’re OK now, aren’t you? *moves his arms around the boy properly to give him a gentle loving cuddle* I don’t know why that other Sephy wanted to give you a hard time.

Sephiroth: I’ll do much more than that… *growls, gritting his teeth as he considers impaling the other Sephiroth on some of the sharper mechanical parts, his anger most likely leaking through the bond*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Closes her eyes and takes a deep breath so that she can compose her own thoughts and keep Sephy’s anger from overwhelming her own emotions. She then shakes her head and glares at St. Sephy* I still would like to have my question answered. Why did you try to hurt our son?

Dimitri: *looks up at Aeris and slowly nods* Muh bettah.. *he nervously shuffles his wings behind him* No know why.. Nah Fatha call me demon. No lie Dimitri..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Well, I like you. You can forget about him for now. *tries to pick him up, wanting to give him a proper loving affectionate cuddle* Do you want to go back downstairs to where your brothers and sisters are?

Sephiroth: *growls* Exactly! Answer her, NOW!

St Sephiroth: He’s a demon… a spawn of the dark one himself… *whimpers, but managed to scowl back at them* And you shouldn’t let it survive…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls at St. Sephy’s answers. She ponders attacking him. However, she has no actual viable spot available to attack him from. So instead, she just casts a spell to send electricity up and down his muscles so that she hurts him and not her mate* The only “dark one” at all that he is a “spawn” of is my mate. He deserves to live a lot more than you do at the moment.

Dimitri: *looks up at Aeris. He is quite stupefied, so he doesn’t automatically answer. However, when he does answer, he speaks softly* Whatcha doin? No know this..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *moves to his feet, holding Dimitri out in front of him, grinning* You don’t know what this is? It’s lovings, silly. *holds the boy in his arms, gently rocking him as he carries him out of the room* Do you need anything? A bath, food, a diaper change perhaps? *grins slightly* The others left for now… *grins, liking the idea of babying and doting on Dimitri while Jenna and Sephy are away*

St Sephiroth: *grits his teeth, his body spasming as he goes into electric shock. He then lies quite still, heavily dazed* Deh…. *passes out*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *stares up at Aeris. He then slowly shakes his head* This no lovings.. This differen.. *despite his confusion, he remains put in Aeris’s arms, for he kind of likes the way he’s treating him. He then pouts as Aeris suggests diapers* Big boy.. No need diapah.

Jenna: *hisses in clear annoyance* Damn, I wanted to do more than that to him. *she snorts and crosses her arms* Bastard.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: That’s good… *grins as he carries him out of the room anyway* I’ll take you back downstairs anyway. You probably should avoid that mean man from now on, you know. He says a lot of nonsense. We have to put up with him, but if he’s going to be mean to you, it’s just better to stay away…

Sephiroth: *moves for the door* If you had done more, I couldn’t have gotten any more words in. *snorts in anger, heading back into the hallway*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I meant for it to take a log loner and steady course, Seph. I didn’t want him to pass out so soon. *snorts. She then kicks St. Sephy’s unconscious body in the ribs. Soon after, she moves to follow after her mate* At least Dimitri is fine..

Dimitri: *whines* No did.. Was wit strane woman. Ask her why strane. He come. No go ta him ah all.. *he stretches out his wings, trying to get comfortable as he’s being carried down the stairs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *sighs, not really udnerstanding Dimitri’s words* I’m sorry it worked out that way.. *places him down on the floor inside of Jenna’s quarters* Will you be OK now? Go find one of your siblings, OK? I’m sure you’d feel safest with one of them.

Sephiroth: He is… though I hate to think what might have happened if the idiot was allowed to be around him for longer…

Viewing 25 posts - 1,301 through 1,325 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.