Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly chuckles at him. *She then pokes at the sides of his eyes and begins tracing faint wrinkles* Well, you do have some wrinkles, whether you want to admit it or not, you have them. *she then nuzzles her nose against his* Also, you did die young. You died at only 21 or so. That is quite young.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That doesn’t make sense. How could I have wrinkles if I died young? *smirks at her, then sits up properly, stretching* I should get dressed and go upstairs shortly. A number of things need to be done this evening.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Because you were revived with a body that was aged and not kept in status, Seph. *She snorts and crosses her arms* You still have wrinkles, whether you want to believe it or not, you have them.

Dimitri: *creeps in Aeris and Cloud’s room, curious to see what’s going on up there. He’s also curious about the strange woman with a growing belly*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* I do not have wrinkles. There’s nothing to believe or disagree with. *folds his arms* I don’t have wrinkles, and that’s all there is. *moves for the closet* Now, I am going to head upstairs and start cooking.

Cloud: *lies on her side with her back to the door and doesn’t see Dimitri for the time being*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and shakes her head at Seph’s words* All you need to do is look in the mirror, Seph.. *she then slides off the bed and casts a spell to dress herself in her normal uniform. Once dressed, she glances over at Zach’s door. Figuring that she hadn’t seen Zach leave his room, she moves over to the door and knocks* Are you in there boy?

Dimitri: *flaps his wings as he moves into the room. He then walks around the bed and looks up at Cloud. He doesn’t say anything as he stares up at the strange woman at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *is in the room, and in the corner with his incubation box, fast asleep. The door is open to the box, and the boy is rather snuggly cuddled up against the egg, keeping it warm with his body heat, his posture also looking rather protective and guarding*

Sephiroth: *”I’m still not old.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Seph’s continued arguments. She then mutters under her breath* Stubborn man.. *She then gently nudges the door to Zach’s door open so that she can peak inside. Upon spotting Zach, she releases a relieved sigh* Well, you definitely love that thing… *Then, she moves to pick up a blanket from Zach’s bed before walking up to the boy and draping the blanket over him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *moans slightly as he hears the movement around the room, mostly due to the fact he isn’t a deep sleeper. He cracks his eyes open as Jenna places the blanket around him and grins slightly* I’m alright, mom… *yawns* If I could take this to bed with me safely, I would…. *sits up, pondering* Are there any dud eggs left? I want to experiment on how tough the shell is…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Zach’s question. She then slowly shakes her head* I’m sorry, but I don’t really know the answer to that one. Seph would know if there are available eggs. However, I did request for them to go to use rather than just be randomly abused for no purpose. *she sits down next to Zach* You can go back to sleep if you want.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: So if I subjected one to a pressure test and busted one, you wouldn’t mind? It would be for a good use… it would test how much the real egg could take. *frowns* Though it’s a reptile, technically. Not a good idea to move it too much…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses her arms at Zach* First of all, dragons are not reptiles. They are warm-blooded. Legends have indicated that Tiamat migrated to Earth.. so they are probably not classifiable by any means other than dragon. *she shakes her head* As for pressure testing an egg… What are you going to do with the spilled contents?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Not much… I just want to know if I can take this to bed with me or not. It doesn’t really seem all that fragile, not really… *gently knocks on the egg surface, then moves off the incubator, closing the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Deeply sighs, not fully liking what she’s about to say* Very well, Zach. You may use that egg that you stole away from your father to do whatever you want with it. I shall inform Seph to leave it be. *with that, she turns her back and heads out the room. She then begins to search around for Sephiroth. As she does such, she softly mutters* If he’s staring into a mirror, I’ll laugh..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is on the upper levels of the base, cleaning up some of the rubbish in the refrigerator that he no longer wants. He glares slightly as he finds the leftover spiced egg mix and begins to secretly pour it down the sink, wanting to dispose of it and leave no traces behind*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *senses out Seph’s life force as she begins to climb up the stairs. Soon enough, she enters the kitchen. She tilts her head as she watches Seph toss away large bits of egg-products. She then tilts her head* What are you doing that for?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *jumps slightly, glancing back at her* Oh, this…? *he seems unsure about whether to be relived that it’s Jenna and not Desiree* It’s nothing much. Just something one of the others prepared. It doesn’t taste very pleasant, so I am… disposing of it before anybody notices.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: It doesn’t taste very pleasant? *she tilts her head* I didn’t think you cared much about how things tasted at all. I know when you were a child, all you cared was whether or not it was edible.. *she shrugs then moves over to pick up one of the omelets*

Dimitri: *flaps his wings again, kind of bored with Cloud not doing anything. He then climbs up onto the bed and moves to poke her belly*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: When I was a child, I wasn’t really given much choice… *allows Jenna to pick through the other food as he discards the remainder of the egg liquid down the sink, seeming quite happy to be rid of it finally*

Cloud: *winces slightly as Dimitri pokes her. She sits up a bit and groans* Hey, kid… get lost…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sniffs at the food. She then tilts her head and looks at Sephiroth as if that would give her answers* I don’t know exactly what I’m smelling here. Why exactly was it so bad to you? *frowns* Did you refuse to eat it in front of the children who cooked it?

Dimitri: *flaps his wings in surprise. He then backs up an inch from Cloud, but he doesn’t get off the bed* You strane…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No. I ate some of it in front of the ones who cooked it. However, it was foul tasting and heavily overspiced. Please, just throw it away. *scowls* It will have been there too long soon anyway.

Cloud: *rolls onto her other side, turning her back to Dimitri, groaning* Go away…

St Sephiroth: *enters the room, having finished what he was doing in one of the other rooms. He carries a cup of green tea in one hand and a reading book in the other. He stops in the doorway when he sees the winged child and promptly staggers back again, dropping his cup, causing it to smash in the hallway* …by the blood of the planet! What in Hades is that!? *stares* Demon?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs and tosses the omelet to the side* Very well, I am not going to say that there is anything wrong with your choices at all, Seph. If you believe that there’s something wrong with this food, there probably is. *she then moves up behind him and begins to massage his shoulders*

Dimitri: *flops his wings as Cloud turns away from him. He then pouts* Buh wanna talk.. *he then blinks as St. Sephy enters the room. Tilting his head, he shakes his head* No know deamon.. Me Dimitri.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes and begins to purr* Mmm… *relaxes his shoulders, seeming to have forgotten about what he’s doing for the time being* That feels so very very good..

St Sephiroth: Dimitri, hm? That’s your name? It sounds like a menacing name… who named you that? Where did you steal it from?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jena: *softly chuckles at Seph’s reaction. She then leans in to whisper into his left ear* Aren’t you supposed to be doing things, such as making dinner for the children?

Dimitri: *backs up toward Cloud, mostly because she’s the closest thing* Motha.. Fatha.. They name. *whines* No steal.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You mean lunch… dinner… mmm. Whatever. *stands up properly once again and begins to purr, stretching his limbs* If you want me to be functional then it’s a good idea not to distract me. *moves away from her and resumes cleaning out the refrigerator*

St Sephiroth: *steps into the room, feeling fearful himself. He places his stuff down and summons his rod to his hands, swatting it out in Dimitri’s direction* Stay back, demon! I’ve seen that act before! You are incapable of fooling me!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks at Seph. She then leans up against one of the counters and makes a mock-purring sound back at him* Oh, but a well trained SOLDIER can ignore all distractions, no matter how tempting they are. Isn’t that right, General? *her grin widens*

Dimitri: *yelps at the sight of the rod. He then grips onto Cloud and begins to shake* Help!

Viewing 25 posts - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.