Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,251 through 1,275 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I could be erratic about how I want something, too. Though in this situation… *closes his eyes, purring, lowering himself a bit so as to make things easier for Jenna* I have to be somewhat systemmatic… it does neither of us good if we charge straight into the intercourse without a little… *grunts slightly* …well, teasing, beforehand.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles* Oh? So you just can’t go on attention at command. *softly chuckles. She then moves her hand to begin rubbing his lower abdomen. She continues to caress his abdomen with her left hand as she moves her right hand to begin undoing his pants*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rolls his eyes* Very funny, Jen. You think you’re a comedian, hmm? *closes his eyes, shivering slightly as Jenna rubs his skin. He also begins to twitch as Jenna undoes his pants, purring in approval, lowering his head to reward her with another kiss for her actions* *”For your information, I spring to ‘attention’… as you so crudely put it, rather quickly.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Oh, so I don’t need to do much to get you excited? How anti-climatic is that.~ *Softly chuckles and continues to kiss him. Meanwhile, she continues to use her hands to pull off his pants and boxers*

Desiree: *cracks open her door, intending to head to the kitchen to get some food. However, she stops as she spots Jenna and Sephiroth. Scowling, she hisses in anger. She then shuts her door again as she mutters* She doesn’t deserve Father..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *jumps slightly as he hears the door shut and is rather quick to grab the covers, pulling them over both himself and Jenna, his expression momentarily alarmed and embarassed. He quickly gets over it though, and resumes kissing her, reaching down to try and pry off her clothing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles and rolls her eyes at Seph’s moment of fright* ~You are a bit too modest some times.. There’s nothing to be ashamed with concerning our actions.~ *she moves her hands to wrap them around his neck. She then returns to kissing him* ~You are the most handsome male ever.. Have I told you that?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *leans down enough so he can move his hand behind her back, trying to unzip her suit so he can pry it off her* *”If you haven’t, you have now…”* *seems quite a bit aggitated and eager to get started now. He fidgets with her suit, becoming frustrated with it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Seph’s difficulties. She then shakes her head and closes her eyes. Soon enough, she simply casts a spell to cast off her outfit from her body* ~Is that more to your liking? Or would you like to have a bit more to please you?~ *she breaks off from kissing him, then moves to lightly lick the side of his face*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *quickly shakes his head* *”No. No… this is quite adequate. Thanks.”* *accepts her lick, smirking. He then narrows his eyes, grinning playfully at her before he lowers his head, caressing her chest area with his nose* *”Now… where were we? Oh, I remember…”* *licks her left breast, loudly purring*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles as Seph’s tongue slightly tickles her. However, that is the most of an indication that he might get that he could have possibly momentarily tickled her. So, for the next hour and a half, Jenna happily cycles in between simply teasing Seph into having passionate exchanges of bodily fluids with him. Eventually, she just moves to cuddle up against him, for she is completely and absolutely exhausted. Throughout this time, she doesn’t seem to care that Zach and Desiree are in their rooms and could probably hear the entire thing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is rather keen in his activities over the next hour and a half, cuddling onto Jenna, also giving her rather tender affection inbetween their sessions of lovemaking. At the end of it all, he is exhausted and rather willingly accepts Jenna’s desire to cuddle up against him. He makes a low gentle purr inbetween his fast breaths, still coming down from the high of intercourse and orgasm*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins and softly whispers to Seph* I love you.. *she then allows her wings to materialize before wrapping her right one around his body, wanting to give him even more to be comforted by*

Desiree: *notices the lack of noise from the other room. So, she finally steps out of her room then rushes to the stairs. Once at the base of the stairs, she dashes up them, intending to get food*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snuggles under Jenna’s wing, seeming quite comforted and calmed by the mass of soft firey coloured feathers in his face. He closes his eyes and continues trying to rest, a broad content grin on his face. he doesn’t even notice Desiree for now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cracks open her eyes and looks over Seph. She then softly chuckles at Seph’s expression* You know, some would have never believed that you could move your muscles in that way when you were younger.. *she then broadly smirks* Old man. *she snuggles up even more against him. She then presses the top of his head against the underside of his chin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What on earth are you talking about, woman? *yawns slightly, feigning boredom* Why should anybody have comments about that? It’s like… pushups. With a bit of sideways varition. There’s nothing strange or questionable about that. Not at all, really.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly chuckles at his response. She then pats his side* I highly doubt that you smiled that way at all fifteen years ago, Seph.. Well, definitely not fifteen years ago, you were dead and only a spirit wandering around in the life stream..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, smiling, right… I thought you were talking about the sex. *shrugs* Smiling is not like push-ups at all. It is… I don’t really know. But… *grunts* I don’t smile that much. Why did this come up in conversation?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles* Perhaps because I’m looking at the very wide and relaxed smile planted on your features right now. *she reaches up to gently brush her fingers against his lips* Thus, I was commenting on it. *She then moves her index finger to playfully tap the tip of his nose*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh, that’s a silly reason to comment on it. Sometimes you shouldn’t do that, you know. Some things are better left unsaid. It can be impolite. *glances down at her finger, then pulls his head away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, but I shouldn’t think what I said was impolite at all. *she moves her finger down to stroke the side of his neck* Unless, you find it horrible that you’ve become some smitten with love that you actually allow yourself to be relaxed before other beings to the point that large smiles appear on your handsome, moist, tender lips. *she smirks at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rolls his eyes* No. I smile whenever I feel like it, and when in the safety and comfort of a place where there are people who will not discriminate against me, nor hassle me over my more relaxed moments. And if you wish to keep pointing them out, you may not see as many. *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, why don’t you just admit that you save all those sexy smiles for me. *she grins at him in a devious manner. She then faintly twitches her wing in a way that would make her feathers lightly brush up against him and possibly tickle him* You also can’t deny that you’ve changed quite a bit in the last twenty years of your life, old man.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow at her* I’m not old. I’m not going grey and I don’t have wrinkles. I am healthy, active, and I can do a lot of things. I am not disabled or aged in any manner whatsoever. I don’t know why you are bringing this up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Cocks her eyebrow at Seph’s first statement. She then chuckles her as she shakes her head* Seph, somehow, I don’t think your hair will ever go grey. It’s already a shade of grey. *she reaches up to mess up his bangs* As for wrinkes, you’re getting a few. You are.. *thinks* 42, 43? That’s middle-age for most humans.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *thinks for a few moments* That is about my age, yes… but don’t think I will age in the same manner as average humans. Jenova cells reside in my blood and they renew my physical body quite quickly when I am injured. I will either grow very old, or die young. Well, I would have without the immortality bond.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,251 through 1,275 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.