Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,226 through 1,250 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Seph* We can get a new bed. Perhaps even more comfortable. I don’t even know how much you paid for it back then… I am more than certain that you didn’t want to concentrate on shopping at all. You were focused on returning to the newborn twins at that time. *she continues to trace the contours of his muscles, seeming to enjoy simply touching him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances down at her, seeming rather unhappy. He makes a rather resigned sigh and shakes his head* Alright. You can do what is needed. But don’t ask me to pick out a bed. Especially because I’ve proven that I don’t know what to look for.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at Seph. She then shakes her head* That’s not what I meant at all. You were just preoccupied back then. I don’t blame you.. *she moves her hand up to rub th side of his face* I’d rather have us look for one together. That way, we can both agree.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs slightly* I suppose you want to do that as soon as possible? *closes his eyes, enjoying her touch. He makes a soft purring sound, but otherwise says nothing further for the time being, discontent at the thought of going out*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph* I can wait until you are ready. Just don’t have me wait forever. Understood? I’d rather be comfortable in our bed again. *she then slowly smirks* Now, back to where we were before. *soon enough, she casts a spell to magically tickle him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Ready? I’m ready to go as I am now. Hmph… *seems really unhappy, at least for another moment or so. When Jenna starts to tickle him, he struggles, soon bursting into a fit of laughter* Stop it!! *backs away from her, seeming clumsy in his movements. He closes his eyes and continues to laugh, soon crashing into a chair in the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sits up properly and watches Seph. She then grins and gets to her feet so that she can move over to him* Stop it, huh? What do I get if I do stop it? *she grins and reaches over to poke his nose*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snaps his eyes open again, glaring hard at her* I told you I didn’t like it! *reaches out to swat her hand away, growling* Why do you want to persist with it so badly, knowing how much I dislike it? You.. *growls* It’s ridiculous!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she waves her hand to cut off the spell that was tickling him. She then leans in and kisses him, trying to cut him off* ~I do it because I find your reaction to be quite sexy. Like it or not, that is my opinion.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You… think my reaction was sexy? *frowns slightly* *”I don’t advise you to keep going with it… I can’t control myself if you tickle me too much. I crashed into furniture just now. Next time… something worse could happen. I just…”* *scowls* *”I don’t like being powerless to do anything about it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pulls away from the kiss then gently licks the tip of his nose* Hmm… Seph, you need not worry too much about such things. I wouldn’t tickle you for a long time. Anyway, you’re usually on the bed. *she shrugs then moves over to the bed and lies down again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I still don’t like it, for any length of time. I think that is what you are failing to understand… *sighs and shakes his head, then moves to sit down beside her* You… didn’t like the feel of the bed, and you are sitting down on it anyway? *moves to lie down on his side, soon shifting into his spot, grinning* What’s wrong with it? Nothing. At all. You’re going to have to show me the problems.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, I’m not about to sleep on the floor, Seph. *She shakes her head. She then reaches over to poke his nose* However, you still made my side all lumpy. You try getting comfortable with lumps and that sort of stuff. *she snorts. She then shuffles in closer to him so that she can plant a kiss on his lips*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Fine, sleep on my side. *moves his head up to meet her lips with his own, joining in with the kiss* Mmm…. *closes his eyes, moving his hands up to cup her chin, then sits up, momentarily breaking the kiss as he moves* I’ll sleep on your side. Or the floor. Hell, I’ve slept on frozen tundra before, I do not care.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes and lightly punches him in the left shoulder, an action that is somewhat playful and not meant to be an attack at all* I don’t want your side, Seph. It’s even lumpier. *she crosses her arms* You can keep it. *She then grips onto his arms and tries to pull him down again* Come on, let’s just have some fun before the kids return from their classes.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *blinks at Jenna’s behaviour, then broadly grins, smirking at her as he allows himself to be pulled down. He makes a loud purring sound and lies down with her, seeming rather content* Indeed… *moves a hand out to stroke her face, soon letting it roam downwards, caressing her neck and her chest area* Though it depends what you consider… fun…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, it does? *She pulls away from him a bit, but not much. She then tilts her head* Whatsoever is it that you don’t find fun about my ideas, hm? *she reaches in to poke his abdomen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m saying if you want to have fun, you need to define it first. *glances down at her hand, then back up at her face, scowling slightly* Don’t you dare. *snorts, shaking his head. He then moves ontop of her, and lowers his head to lightly bite at her neck, aggressively growling as he does so*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and tenses up as Seph bites down on her neck. She then frowns and decides to just remain still so that she can wait it out and see what exactly he’s trying to do at the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to growl at her and begins to nibble on the area, moving his arms over hers, attempting to pin them down on the bed* *”You still need to define ‘fun’, Jenna. What do you consider fun?”* *smirks* *”Hmm?”* *nibbles on her neck, then licks it, smirking as he sits up again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *relaxes as she begins to notice that Seph’s actions are most definitely sexual and not purely aggressive. So, she doesn’t fight against him as he tries to pin her to the bed. Instead, she just closes her eyes* I should think you know what I find fun by now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It depends… *sits up again, moving his left hand up, delicately tracing his index and middle finger along the length of her bicep, spreading his fingers out once he reaches her shoulder, gently massaging it* You find many things fun. Don’t you. *moves his hands up to cup both sides of her jaw with his hands, then lowers his head to place a gentle loving kiss on her nose*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Broadly grins and happily accepts Seph’s affections. She then opens up her mouth as he kisses her, trying to slip her tongue into his mouth* ~Yes, that much is true. It is best to take pleasure out of all that you can in life. Being too serious leads to becoming like..~ *she allows herself a slight smirk* ~..you~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves his head down and kisses her, parting his lips to accept her tongue, purring slightly as he tries to give her tongue a vibrating tingly sensation* *”What?”* *moves his head back from her again, narrowing his eyes as he sits up once more* I am not serious all of the time. *tilts his head and glances down at her chest* Mmm. Not at all serious sometimes, actually.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Chuckles* I could say that you are indeed quite serious and focused. You know what you want, and you are planning on getting it, aren’t you? In fact, you can be very systematic about how you go about things. *she shrugs then moves her right leg up so that she can rub it against his side* Yet, I still love you.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,226 through 1,250 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.