Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *furrows his brows, slowly shaking his head* Maybe I’ll tell you soon… *moves an arm around Jenna for support* Come on. Let’s just go down to the springs now. *carefully listens to the area around him, not wanting to run into Aeris or Cloud at all right now*

Cancer: *nods* Fine… but don’t interrupt me or scare me this time, otherwise it won’t work. *begins speaking the words of the spell aloud once more*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Mutters* That bad.. Lovely. *she shakes her head. She then rests the left side of her head against Seph*

Astaroth: Fine, fine. *he flicks his tongue at Cancer, a bit annoyed. He then bobs his head as the two girls begin to chant. He looks from one to another for a few moments. He then clicks his clawed feet against the ground* Hrmph.. *he flaps his wings then ads his own power to summon all the demons floating in the area, except for the one currently stuck in Sephy’s body. Soon enough, he begins using his powers to corral them into the still open rift*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lowers his head at Jenna’s statement, seeming ashamed. He keeps his attention on the ground, not wanting to look at her* Indeed….

Cancer: *continues chanting the words to the spell aloud, seeming pleased this time that she’s actually getting somewhere with it. She keeps her attention glued to the book, seeming to forget about everything else around her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph* You can tell me when you are ready. I am not going to force you. *she shakes her head and sighs. Finally, they make it to the warm springs* You said that you’re sore.. Do you need help, Seph?

Dimitri: *looks up as the spirits begin to go away. He then runs over to Zach and hugs him* Yay! All gone!

Desiree: *chants in pace with Cancer, concentrating on the spell. Thus, she doesn’t notice what Astaroth is doing, especially when he decides to bolt at the very end of the spell*

Astaroth: *stays put through most of the spell. However, as the girls come to a closing, he runs off. He soon takes to the air again and flies up the stairs before leaving the base all together*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I will.. *shakes his head* It is alright. I don’t need any help, thanks… *just helps Jenna down into the springs area and leaves her just inside the doorway. He is quick to turn his back to her as he strips down, and picks up some soap before moving into the deeper parts so he can begin cleansing himself, seeming to want to be alone right now*

Cancer: *still has her eyes closed and doesn’t notice Astaroth’s departure either*

Zach: Hey, yeah… they are. *grins* Alright. You guys will be safe from now on, huh? *hugs Dimitri in return* Stay in here still though, OK? It might not be safe outside yet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *nods at Zach’s request. He then lets go of his brother and dashes to his bed. Soon enough, he slips under the bed so that he can hide, since he believes that hiding under the bed will keep him safe*

Jenna: *sighs at Seph’s actions. However, she doesn’t bother him. Instead, she just strips down and slips into the water. However, she just sits near one or the rocks and doesn’t bother cleansing herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just washes himself all over vigorously, seeming frustrated. He deeply frowns and rinses himself off, repeating the proces again shortly after. He also spends a particularly long time washing his nether regions, seeming aggitated and upset*

Zach: *sighs and leans his back to the door again to protect it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finally decides to move to Sephiroth’s side after he moves into the twentieth minute of washing his nether regions. She sets her hand on his left shoulder then looks at him* Seph, you’re going to make yourself raw down there. I highly doubt you want that area to feel like that…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *turns his head away from her* It doesn’t matter… *tenses, clenching his fists, deeply scowling in an attempt to cover for showing any other emotions right now* Di… didn’t you see what happened? You were there… you were…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and nods her head* Yes, Seph. I saw that much.. I know what that thing made you do. *she slides in front of him* Did it make you do that sort of thing to anyone else where in the base?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I couldn’t stop it, I couldn’t… *clenches his left fist and smashes it down on the surface of the water* Forgive me, Jen.. I… *lowers his head* I couldn’t stop the demon. It.. it made me have sex with Aeris…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, that doesn’t matter at all to me. You need not seek forgiveness from me… However, I think I recall something being said. *frowns in thought and glances at the water. She then shakes her head and looks at Seph once more* Seph… I think that thing raped Cloud and not Aeris.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *his eyes widen slightly, then he slowly shakes his head in disbelief, lowering it shortly after* Damn it… *moves away from Jenna, heading for the more shallow parts* I’m sorry. I couldn’t stop it..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph’s current attitude. She then sighs and moves toward him again* Seph, I just told you, you don’t need to seek forgiveness from me. I understand. You were never in any sort of position where I was angry at you for what happened.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *buries his face in his hands, sinking into the more shallow water* *”But here’s the thing… I could have stopped it if I was stronger. But I couldn’t put up enough resistance. I tried, I really did. But it was too strong for me…”* *tenses slightly, then begins to gently snicker* I could have stopped it if I wanted to. But I fucked that bitch.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes and deeply frowns at Seph* What the hell… Seph.. *She moves closer to Seph and gently shakes him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lets out a low breath, but his throat has closed off, making it sound like a sob. He is quick to cover the noise with a loud growl, biting his tongue in an effort to keep any more alike sounds from escaping himself* Damn it.. *makes a very weak whimpering noise* It’s still there…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her frown deepens. She then slowly shakes her head* Do you think you can handle it? If you can’t… I’m not certain what to do. I’m not exactly an exorcist. *she shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t know what to do either.. but I don’t want it to have another chance… *moves out of the water and heads for the towel rack, wrapping some around him before curling up on the ground near the towels that have been dumped and need laundering*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans and gets out of the water as well. She moves to Seph’s side then crosses her arms* That will not help. If you are going to be miserable and self-depraving, you’ll be giving it plenty of openings. *She kneels down next to him and rubs the side of his face* You need to be strong.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves his head towards her face, closing his eyes, seeming to relax. He remains where he is however, not wanting to get up right now. After a short period of time, a small grin appears on his face, and he purrs* You’re next, bitch.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs then shakes her head* I don’t care. I will submit to being next every single time. *She scoots even closer to Seph and wraps her arms about him in a tender embrace* I love you, Seph. Do not let something like this get you down. Understand?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *leans against her, mumbling* I didn’t mean to betray you… *closes his eyes, seeming miserable* You want to be next, huh? What if I go after one of the children? Delicious fresh untouched flesh is even better, you know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *ignores the words about the children. Instead, she just whispers into Seph’s ear* You did not betray me. Even if it had been of your choosing, I wouldn’t feel betrayed. I’ve told you before what sort of culture I grew up in. *Nuzzling her nose against his neck, she continues* Even if it had been of your choosing, there was no betrayal.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves his arms around her* You know… anyone else would have called it infidelity. Either that or… cheating..? *sighs* I don’t feel clean after it, that is for sure. *frowns*

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.