Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs in irritation* Fine… *shakes his head and moves to leave the room, heading for the stairs again* Do you need anything? If not… I should hunt down that other dud egg Zach left… somewhere. It needs to be found before it goes bad and begins to smell rather offensive.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and frowns as she notice Seph moving toward the stairs and not her * ~So, you’re not going to finish what you started? That’s it?~ *She shakes her head at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns slightly and moves back over to her, reaching out to grasp onto her hands* *”What I started, hm?”* *smirks slightly, lowering his eyebrows* *”Who said I started anything?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *reaches up to grab onto his upper arms. She then tries to pull him down on top of her* ~Well, you were the one who made the first move. Anyway, do you really think that I’d believe that the Great Sephiroth just sits back and lets things happen to him?~ *she shakes her head. She then tries to move in to kiss him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lowers his head down to properly kiss her, loudly purring as he does so. He broadly smirks and moves his hands downwards, allowing them to roam across her shoulders, down to her lower back area. *”Oh, I suppose I could allow that to happen. But only every once in a while. It couldn’t happen in most situations, I hope you know that.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *darkly chuckles. She then slowly leans back so that she’s leaning on the bed. However, she frowns as she finds the lumps made from Seph during the last month* ~We need to get a new bed..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”We don’t need to get a new one. It’s perfectly fine as it is. Didn’t we get another one before?”* *frowns* *”I’m sure we did…”* *sighs* You don’t need to bring this topic up right now, do you? Is it really important?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: It is when my back is being assaulted by lumps made by your weight. *she pokes him* It’s all your fault. *grinning, she then quickly changes the position of her fingers so that she can tickle him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at her* I hardly think I was the one to destroy your bed, Jen. *grabs onto her hands when she tries to tickle him, frowning further* Don’t you dare. *smirks, holding her hands firmly, assuming he has the upper hand on her right now* Phh. We don’t need a new bed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You’ve been sleeping on my side for a month. Over three hundred pounds of pure muscle definitely makes more of a mark than my not even a hundred and fifty pounds. *she shakes her head at him. She then frowns as he grips onto her hands. She tries to wiggle her fingers, still attempting to tickle something*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I am not three hundred pounds in weight! *glares slightly* You make it sound like I am fat. *looks down at her fingers and smirks back up at her* You can’t do it. Don’t even bother trying. *begins to snicker, then moves his head in to kiss her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* Your muscles are more dense than most people. I assumed you’d weigh twice as much as a male of your size range.. *her voice trails off as he kisses her. She then broadly grins and returns the kiss* Mmm..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns and moves his head back as well as stepping back away from her, holding her hands harder, trying to clamp her fingers down so they can no longer move* You might want to rethink that. Just a short note, you know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Blinks with confusion. She then tilts her head as she wonders what Seph is so agitated over* Rethink that…? Rethink what exactly? What are you angry about?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not angry. I just don’t like what you’re planning here. *glances down at her hands, then back up at her* I will release you if you are not going to tickle me again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes* What’s so wrong about being tickled? I am not doing anything wrong to you. *she shakes her head at him* You don’t need to be a complete stiff all of the time, Seph. *she relaxes her hands* You can tickle me if you wish.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not being a complete stiff, as you so interestingly put it. *shakes his head* I just don’t like it. In the same manner that people do not like being tripped over, or punched. It’s just not very enjoyable for me. *glances down at her stomach, then reaches out to lightly tickle her* You won’t enjoy this either.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth* We shall see. *she then smirks at him and permits for him to tickle her. Aside from twitching from time to time, she doesn’t seem to respond much at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes slightly as he realizes that he is not really getting much of a reaction out of her. He slowly shakes his head and moves his hands down again, seeming dissapointed* If you don’t want to react to this, you don’t?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* Maybe you just haven’t found the right spots. After all, Seph, not all people are ticklish in the exact same spots. Now, are they? *she leans up then kisses him* We still need to get a new bed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: We don’t need one. I don’t know why the current one is so bad, but I find it comfortable to lie on, and warm. I’m satisfied with the one we have. Why do you want to change it? *slowly shakes his head, seeming quite unahappy about this* What the hell is wrong with the current one? You’re going to have to show me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head at him* I do not see why you are being so stubborn about this. It’s not like we need to worry about money.. *she shrugs* However, I don’t think I can show you what you’ve done to my side. *she frowns at him* But it’s all lumpy like your side now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I didn’t do anything to your side of the bed! I sat down on it once or twice here and there, and that is all. Now you’re complaining about how it feels? If it’s gotten like that, it’s not through my doing. *folds his arms* I am not capable of ruining a bed that quickly.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes* Well, you do weigh quite a bit, Seph. I’m certain that it’s easier for all your bulging muscles to make an imprint than my body. *she reaches up to trace the muscle tone of his chest* Mmm..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That still doesn’t mean I am responsible for killing your bed. Maybe the springs inside of it are just cheap… *frowns in thought, slowly shaking his head* What are we to do? I don’t want to get rid of it. It’s a comfortable bed…

Viewing 25 posts - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.