Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: What? I said that you might as well not sleep in the bed. The bed is not the entire base! *she snarls at him* I wasn’t going to kick you out of our room. *she shakes her head* And that wasn’t an order at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You said for me to find somewhere else to sleep last night. Where else was I supposed to sleep, Jen? *slowly shakes his head, annoyed* It sounded very much like an order, or at least a very angry instruction.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Normally, that just means that you sleep on the couch or in a chair. Not some place else all together. *she snorts in annoyance* Even still, you could have tried to convince me other wise. Do you really think that I can’t be reasoned with at all?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: When you’re really angry… no. *gives her the faintest hint of a smirk* Can anyone? *moves in front of her, then circles his arms around her and begins to loudly purr* I simply made a mistake in judgement, that is all. I will try to work through it with you in the future.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly sighs and closes her eyes, seeming to calm down considerably as Seph nears her and begins to purr. She then sets her forehead on his chest* You’d better.. *despite her words, she doesn’t seem to try to put much emphasis in her threat*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to purr, keeping his arms around her as he rather happily accepts and takes in her affections. At her comment however, he begins to softly chuckle, then nods* I wonder if that is a threat. *gently pats her shoulders* Shall we go downstairs and see whether or not Zach has managed to kill the egg you entrusted to him?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* Only if you help me.. I’m not certain I can keep my balance that well while heading down stairs… *she back away from him and frowns as she glances toward the door*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances out of the doorway, then back at her* Alright. Grab onto my arm and follow then. *pauses for a moment, then quickly adds to his statement* That is not an order. *sighs* Come on… *raises his left arm for her to grab onto*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs, not fully liking the fact that she has to depend on Seph to insure that she doesn’t fall. However, she grips onto his arm without argument. She then begins moving toward the stairs* Thank you, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s fine. *walks along slowly as he guides her down the stairs, his pace slow and even. He says nothing as he walks along with her, and just pays attention to the road ahead, and occaisonally the way Jenna is walking. He keeps his pace slow and would be rather quick to catch her if she slips or threatens to fall*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *manages to remain stable for the most part. However, there are a few times throughout the trip that she clutches onto Seph as her balance waivers a bit. She also doesn’t bother to push Seph to go faster. So, she appreciates the fact that he has adjusted his speed to accommodate her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just continues to slowly walk along with Jenna, guiding her down the stairs as necessary. Once he nears the bottom, he eagerly peers into the bedroom, wanting to know what has happened with the dragon egg*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a relieved sigh as she reaches level ground once more. She then lets go of Sephiroth and steps away from him* Thank you. I should think that I’ll be back to normal within another few days. *she glances around* Seems that the children aren’t up to much at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Doesn’t look like it… *almost seems dissapointed with the discovery, frowning as he glances at the bed. He turns his attention away from it rather quickly and heads into Zach’s room, raising his eyebrows as he finds the heating box* Ah. He finished it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as she watches Seph’s behavior. She then shrugs and follows him. She notices the box then nods* Yes, I would say that is a good indication that he finished it. *she kneels down in front of it and looks it over* I’d dare say that the egg isn’t about to die.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph… *rather quickly adds* I wanted to make sure first. *moves to the doorway again and folds his arms, scowling* I still say you shouldn’t have left that in the care of somebody so incompetent.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly sighs at Sephiroth. She then stands up and turns to face him* The boy lives with us, Seph. It’s not as if I gave it to someone who we will never be able to watch over. Anyway.. You don’t know anything about eggs.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I know enough to know that if it gets cold, it’s going to die. *scowls* I also know that boy is rather incompetent… *snorts, averting his attention to the floor, trying to cover for the fact he was impressed with Zach’s handiwork and also for the fact that he was concerned for the egg’s wellbeing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a soft sigh. She then moves in closer to Seph before reaching up to gently rub the side of his face* We can watch over Zach. There is no problems where that is concerned. *She shakes her head* I am not going to tell you not to worry about the egg all together, you are its father after all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* The father of an egg… you have no idea how ridiculous that sounds. *glances out into the other room, quickly noting nobody is around. He then turns his attention back to Jenna and softly kisses her on the lips, grinning* *”I’m not worried. If I see danger I will remove the egg at once.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins then wraps her arms around Seph’s shoulders. She then tries to pull him in even closer to her* ~If you see any danger, hm? What exactly are you going to define as danger? You better not jump at the slightest thing.~ *she playfully licks his lips*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I don’t know to tell you the honest truth…”* **circles his arms around her and begins to purr louder, tilting his head down to try and deepen the kiss*

Zach: *walks down the stairs, having taken a break from his lessons with the tutor so he could tend to his egg. He stops as he sees Sephy and Jenna in the doorway and scowls, snorting* Geez. I know you get up to stuff like this when we’re not around, but not in my room, OK?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks as she hears Zach’s voice. She then releases a soft sigh as she parts away from Seph* Settle down, Zach. We were not going to do anything else. We were simply checking up on the egg. *nods to the box* It looks like you did a good job.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Indeed. We were inspecting the egg to see if it was alive and being cared for. You have nothing to worry about unless you have been neglectful. *glances at the box, then nods at it* This is good craftsmanship. You have done well.

Zach: Checking up on…? But it doesn’t… need… *frowns, then glances at the floor after hearing Jenna and Sephiroth compliment him* Thanks…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Zach* You are welcome. We only speak the truth. *she then moves out of the room, heading to the bed* ~Come on, Seph. Let’s give the boy his privacy.~

Viewing 25 posts - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.