Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks, slightly taken aback by Sephiroth’s response. She then frowns and shakes her head* Shh… I can walk just fine. See. *she mvoes in front of him. She then reaches over to gently rub the side of his face*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes and grabs her hand, aggressively pushing it away* I said leave me alone! *snarls* So you were lying, then?! *growls* Don’t bother me with your stupid lies. You don’t make any sense at all…. Why did you even bring it up, call me down to where you were, and then follow me out here? Get lost, I don’t want to deal with you right now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *releases a faint yelp of pain as Sephiroth grips onto her hand, which would seem strange coming from Jenna, since Jenna normally can’t feel much pain from such actions. She then shakes her head and moves behind Sephiroth* Shh… I just want to be with you, Fff- Seph. *she grins and reaches over to massage Seph’s back as she used to do when Jenna was gone*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes suspiciously, glaring hard at her* No, doesn’t make sense at all… *scans the person in front of him, growling shortly afterwards* Desiree, what the hell are you trying to do?!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks, freezing up as Sephiroth calls out to her. She then backs up and tries to cover up her surprise with laughter* What are you talking about, Seph? Desiree isn’t here..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Jenna can barely walk right now. If you’ve been paying any attention at all, she’s been a dragon for the last month. Her balance is not centered right now and she is not used to being a human again. *glares* If you were even partially perceptive, you would have noticed our fight earlier. It would be completely out of character for Jenna to order me to sleep somewhere else tonight, and then go in persuit of me for affection. She would be bringing up the argument again, and most likely growling at me, telling me how much she was right again. You’re doing a poor job of acting. Get the hell away from me, Desiree. I want to be alone.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *narrows her eyes and clenches her fists, not liking the fact that Seph just turned her away. She then stomps her foot* What’s so great about her anyway? She doesn’t love you! *she spits at the ground. She then turns and dashes away from her father. Soon after, she removes the illusion spell from herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares back at her* If you really feel that way, why make yourself look like her and come after me for affection? That’s kind of disturbing… *moves onto the beach, glaring hard*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *runs back to the base. She then dashes down the stairs before shutting herself up in her room*

Jenna: *remains in the library for the remainder of the evening. For the most part, she’s taking time to read over books on dragons. However, she does also use the time to try to regain her sense of balance. For the most part, she isn’t doing too well. So, she continues to resent Sephiroth for not bothering to be with her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *takes his pile of substrate back with him into the base and dumps it onto the floor of his room. He begins to crunch it up in his hands, then stuffs it into the lower compartment of the box he designed especially for the substrate. Once that is in place, he delicately places the fertile egg inside and closes the door again, adjusting the heating bulb thermostat* There you go… *gently rubs the box edge, having forgotten all about the dud egg he left behind in the incubation and young raptor care room*

Sephiroth: *spends the entire evening away from the base, not bothering to sleep as he sits on the north shoreline of the island and watches the stars, and eventually, watches the sun come up later*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *remains in the library for the remainder of the evening. For the most part, she doesn’t want to try to face the stairs again at this point in time. Eventually, she moves into the corner of the library and lies down so that she can get some rest*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *returns back to the base at the early light of the new morning. He scowls as he makes his way inside, rather hesitantly moving down the stairs. When he sees that nobody is actually in the bedroom, he slips into the hot springs area and strips down so he can take a cleansing bath*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *remains deep asleep in the corner of the library well into the morning. In fact, she’d stay asleep until noon if left undistrubed*

Desiree: *Is still quite embarassed at being so easily caught the night before. So, she stays in her room after she wakes up. Rather than get out to get some food, she just grabs one of her books and begins to read*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *simply washes himself off, staying in the spring until he’s ready to leave. He casually steps out and walks into the closet, closing the doors behind him so he can dry off and properly change. After picking out some clothing to wear for the day, he moves to Desiree’s door and knocks on it, scowling* Can we talk? We need to discuss something quite serious, Desiree.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns as she hears Seph’s voice. She then shakes her head and quickly moves over to turn the light off. Once the light is off, she quickly covers herself up with her blankets and tries to feign sleep. For the most part, she doesn’t want to talk to her father at all quite yet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls and quietly opens the door, peering inside. He makes a rather discontent grunt and closes the door again, moving out of the room* Can’t sleep all day… *mutters to himself and heads upstairs to eat*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *cracks her eyes open as she notices that the door has shut. She then releases a relieved sigh* Good, he bought it… *she shakes her head then sits up again. Soon enough, she turns back on the lamp and begins to read once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves into the kitchen and makes himself a large breakfast with normal sized eggs and toast. He sits down at the table to eat, scowling in annoyance as he thinks of Desiree, Zach and Jenna’s behaviour right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *faintly groans as she continues to sleep. She curls up trying to conserve heat. She also uses her cape as a blanket, covering it over her body. For now, she’s not close to waking up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts in annoyance as he eats his meal in silence, scanning the base for the location of everybody. When he notices that Jenna is in her library, he rolls his eyes and moves to his feet, wandering off in that direction* Stubborn woman…*pushes open the doors and wanders over to her, standing tall over her sleeping form* Wake up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans and slowly opens up her eyes. She then snorts and closes her eyes once more* Here to tell me how much of a failure I am again? If you are, you can leave. *she curls up, trying to get comfortable once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I never said you were a failure. Ever. *moves down to scoop her up in his arms, then attempts to carry her out of the room* I called you a lot of things. Stubborn, for one. And altough you are most certainly that, you are not a failure.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: How did you think I’d respond to… *blinks with confusion as Sephiroth picks her up. She then frowns with confusion* What are you doing, Seph? I don’t need to be carried around like this.. *tries to struggle out of his grip*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: But you want to. So be quiet. **carries her out of the room* Shall we try again with the walking thing, sans the aggression and misinterpretation? *holds Jenna firmly, trying to be firm in showing he’s not going to let her leave*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Hisses in irritation* Perhaps we could do that. However, we will not get much accomplished if you won’t let me even stand up.. *she continues trying to struggle out of his grip* I didn’t say I wanted to be carried like this at any point, Seph.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.