Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares* I wasn’t mocking you. *snorts in frustration and moves away from her, heading back up the stairs so he can return to the caverns, wanting to resume his assessment of the area where the eggs were laid*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly grumbles under her breath* Ask for help, and get none.. More interested in his own stupid activities.. Damn idiot male. *she loudly snorts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *places the fertilized egg into the incubator box and begins to very carefully carry it down the stairs. Near the bottom, he spots Jenna, and stops, blinking at her* Are you OK, mom? *closes the lid on his box, not wanting the egg to be taken away from him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Angrily snaps at Zach* I’m fine. I’m perfectly, fucking fine. *she hisses as she takes another mis-step due to no longer paying attention to her footing. She then grips onto the wall*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I was just asking. Sheesh… why do you have to be so grumpy about it? *moves past her, still carefully carrying the box and the egg inside* Where would I find clean moist soft wood chips? Or.. I don’t know what I’d use under the egg, actually…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I can’t say that I’ve ever looked for such things, boy. I never needed moist wood. *she shakes her head* I would say that you’d probably find such wood outside in the woods. Ask one of the raptor clans to give you some of their nesting materials. *she glares off in the direction where Seph went* ~What the fuck is so important that you don’t even want to put any effort in honestly helping me?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Your attitude, mostly. I offered to help you, and you shoved me away. Don’t ask for my help if you’re only going to reject it when it arrives. Make up your damn mind.”*

Zach: Hey, yea… I never thought of that! Thanks, mom. *hurredly rushes down the stairs with his egg, stuffing the bottom with old newspaper as he sets up the incubator box. He then plugs it into the wall in his room, and makes sure the temperature is right before running up the stairs again, heading out of the base entirely, looking around him* *”Hey mom… where can I find one of the raptor clans?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~To be honest, Zach, I do not know where to find one at this point in time. It’s been a while since I last saw one.. I just haven’t had many chances to be outside like I used to be..~ *she then scowls at Seph’s words* ~You were the one mocking me for “forgetting how to walk”. You weren’t even willing to pay attention to how I wanted your help! I didn’t want to go back to the bed. I was sick of that room. You left me well before that too. Self-centered, overgrown child.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares, snarling* *”I wasn’t mocking you. It just didn’t make sense to me and I told you so. I was quite willing to help you, but you took offense to what I said and shoved me away. I wasn’t going to send you back to bed. I was going to take you there and guide you through the movements and balancing of walking. But because you are so stubborn, you would rather shove me away and think you are wronged.”* *snarls* *”I am not self-centered and I am not an overgrown child. You just take offense to anything that sounds even remotely negative because you think you are the center of the world.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I’m not the one here who tried to destroy a planet so he could become all-powerful and praised above all others.~ *she hisses* ~You were most certainly leading me back to the bed. Not that it matters. I shouldn’t have needed to call for you then wait for you at all! You knew before I got out of bed that I was having problems adapting to walking on two legs again. Not to mention, you saw me nearly topple over when I got out of bed, but you ignored that! It hasn’t even been a day, and I’ve been sleeping away most of it.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Why are you bringing my past into this? It is irrelevant in regards to the current situation.”* *snorts* *”Unless you wish for me to start comparing your past with parts of your personality and accusing you of being one particular way or another. Don’t do it again. It’s a low form of attack, and it defracts from the actual issue at hand.”* *shakes his head* *”I didn’t assist you initially because I doubt you would have appreciated it. You want to be so independant and you’ve shoved away my help before. I didn’t ignore you toppling out of bed, I just didn’t do anything for the same reason. I left you to sleep because I figured you were tired. There is nothing wrong with what I have done so far, except walk away after you actually requested the help. Stop being so damn stubborn. I wanted to help you, but you pushed me away.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Maybe if you listen to me rather than try to impose your will upon me. You tried to lead me in the completely opposite way that I was going. You didn’t even ask where I was going.~ *she grits her teeth* ~And I’ll bring up the past as much as I want. You cannot deny what you have done and what you are prone to trying to do with the right triggers.~ *she continues heading up the stairs. She then yelps as she takes a misstep and tumbles down a few stairs* Fuck..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”If you’re going to bring up the past as a means of trying to prove that you’re right, don’t expect any help. Or a reply, for that matter.”* *snorts in disgust* *”Have some class. Why should I bring up your past and use it as a means to argue against you? It’s CHEAP.”* *growls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Fine, find someplace other than the bed to sleep tonight, Seph.~ Fucking idiot. *she slowly pulls herself back up. She then continues on her way. Finally, she moves into the library. She then shuts herself up inside*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hisses angrily* Selfish woman! *kicks some rocks aside as he moves into the caverns and begins to walk up one of the tunnels that leads to the outside, intending to walk off onto the island for the next few hours*

Zach: **goes hunting outside for one of the raptor clans Jenna was telling him about. He heads for the nearest river, and then begins to make mock-chirping calls like a lost hatchling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *hears Zach’s chirping noises and moves up behind him. Her footsteps are far from soft and silent as she crushes the foliage under her feet. As she nears Zach, she narrows her eyes* What is that supposed to achieve, boy?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *yelps slightly and promptly stumbles away from her, looking somewhat afraid. He stands tall again after another moment and sighs, shaking his head* I’m looking for raptors. I thought if I started chirping like one, they’d start looking for me. Right?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *lifts her head back to its natural position. She then clicks her claws together* That was a rather lowly attempt at replicating our speech. You do realize that we have actual language and not just random noises, right? *she snorts at him* What exactly do you want out of the other raptors?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: It was crappy? *frowns* I thought it was rather good… *sighs* I’m after substrate. The stuff that eggs are buried in, to keep them nice and warm and moist. I have a giant dragon’s egg and I want to keep it incubated and warm. I just wanted to borrow some substrate from the raptors.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: Ah, I see. You will not get that from them. They treasure their nests. *she growls then turns around* Follow me. I shall help you gather the materials that you want, human.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Surely they don’t care about their abandoned nests… *follows after her, frowning* What are you going to gather? How do you know it will work? I don’t see why I can’t take some substrate from an already used and finished raptor nest. If I explained what it was for, they wouldn’t mind, surely.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Kerash: *speaks in a bored and point-blank manner* I was a nesting female once, human. I know how to build nests. *she snorts in irritation, not seeming to fully enjoy baby-sitting a human or helping him out. However, she also doesn’t seem to be overly troubled by the task either. Soon enough, she climbs up a tree and begins shredding up leaves as well as tearing out chunks of its soft bark. She would continue gathering materials for nests in various other parts of the island until Zach feels satisfied*

Desiree: *has handed off Dimitri and Seres to Cancer, after dinner. She then decides to hunt down her father. Following his psychic signature, she moves out of the base and begins to track him down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *has walked out of the base and is walking across the island, halfway to the beach by now. He doesn’t notice Desiree’s approach, or doesn’t seem terriby bothered anyway*

Zach: *steps back as Kerash goes to work. He blinks as the debris comes down from the tree and shakes his head* This is all good, but… how do you keep it moist? It doesn’t look like substrate at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *finally finds Sephiroth as he nears the beach. She glances around, trying to insure that they are alone. She then smiles and casts an illusion spell to make Seph think that she is Jenna. Once the spell is in place, she moves closer to her father* Hello.

Kerash: *growls in irritation* Don’t you know anything? Just crush that stuff up and make a compost pile, as you humans call them, out of it. *she flicks her tail* There, you have all you need for a good nest. Get out of here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances back at Jenna, then loudly snarls* What do you want now? Why did you follow me out here if you couldn’t walk? Were you lying the entire time? *growls loudly* Get lost, you selfish woman. *snorts*

Zach: *sighs* Thanks, Kerash.. *begins to pick up the leaves and the bark, making it into a sort of awkward pile in his hands before he runs back for the house*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.