Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *she nods and moves to the frying pan that is closest to her. Soon after, she begins to tend to the omelet, turning it over as needed. Once it is done, she sets the cooked omelet onto a large plate. Within the next fifteen minutes, she manages to cook most of the batch that they had made* ~Dinner’s almost ready.~

Jenna: *She shrugs, not seeming to be too concerned* I can’t say that I know anything about any of that.

Seres: No say tha.. Say she can hell… *She frowns and follows after Zach. However, she stops as she hears Desiree’s call* Food!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t expect you to. *continues to watch the show, almost seeming dissapointed as Desiree alerts him to the fact that dinner is nearly ready* *”Understood. I will be up there shortly.”* *moves to his feet* Come on, Dimitri. Dinner time.

Zach: *”If that’s what I think it is… I’ll starve tonight. I’d rather die than eat dragon egg.”* *sighs* Seres… you better go to the kitchen and eat. *seems a little relieved to see her go, then carries his box off to the junk storage room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Oh, come on, Zach. Cancer and I made dinner just for you. You’ll break our hearts if you don’t at least try it. Please.~

Dimitri: *faintly whines as he’s woken up. He then slowly sits up and rubs his eyes* Huh…?

Jenna: *looks up at Seph. She then slides over to the side of the bed. Slowly, she moves to her feet. However, she is still unsteady with her footing, so she grips onto the side of the bed to stable her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *calmly* Dinner is ready. Get up and wake up properly so that you can eat. Unless you don’t want to? *crouches down, smirking at the boy* Do you want to continue sleeping and miss out?

Zach: *”Barbarian…”* *sets his box down on the floor and begins to sift through the garbage* *”Mom… where can I find a heating lamp with an adjustable thermostat?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly grumbles under her breath as she tries to stablalize herself so that she can walk to the closet. She stumbles about, but slowly manages to make it to her objective*

Dimitri: Mmm… *He rubs the sleep out of his eyes as he looks up at Sephiroth* Eat? Wanna eat. *he nods then holds his arms out toward Sephiroth*

Desiree: ~Come on, Zach. I’ll make something special for you on the side. Please, just try our food. Pleeeeeaaase.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Good choice. *moves his arms out to pick Dimitri up, then holds him as he heads out of the room* See you later on, Jen. *smirks and heads up the stairs, soon walking into the kitchen* That smells alright. What did you do with the egg?

Zach: *”I’m saying no. I mean it. Now leave me alone.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Zach, come on. It’s not every day that Cancer and I make food just for you. We REALLY, REALLY want you to join in on dinner. Just a taste. Please.~ *she grins as she looks up at Sephiroth. She then steps away from the stove and picks up the prepared omelets* Oh, nothing much, father. We just made dinner. *She sets down the omelets into the middle of the table*

Dimitri: *looks at the plate as he watches it being set down. He then grins* Yay.

Seres: *jogs down into the kitchen. She then scrambles up into her favored chair* Food ready?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *very sharp, aggressive* *”I. SAID. NO!!”* *snarls and drops his box as he flies into a rage, kicking at the pile of junk in front of him*

Sephiroth: I see. *takes his place at the table, then relaxes* This should be interesting, then. *picks up his plate and helps himself to a serving of the omelette, poking at it with his fork for a moment before cutting into it so he can begin eating* Desiree, did you want to serve the other children? *places the fork in his mouth and says nothing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Calmly* At the moment, I’m just trying to get Zach to get his ass down here. *she crosses her arms* He’s shunning dinner all together. *She snorts. She then sets up plates for Seres and Dimitri. Soon after, she takes an omelet and splits in in two. Placing a half on each of her youngest siblings’ plates, she nods at them* Go ahead.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *puts his fork down and picks up a napkin, spitting the contents of his mouth into it politely, moving to his feet shortly after to dispose of the napkin into the garbage. He frowns at the vegetables on the stove, shaking his head as he moves to the sink so he can clean the pot up* You let these boil dry. Hmph…

Cancer: *raises an eyebrow, seeming dissapointed with Sephy’s reaction* *”He didn’t do much…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Yea, you’re right.. And boil dry.. I don’t recall boiling anything. Were you boiling anything, Sister?~ *she shakes her head. She then sits down with her own plate and begins digging into an omelet of her own*

Dimitri: *grasps at his food, not bothering to use any utensils. He then stuffs a bit into his mouth. He doesn’t seem to mind the spices at all. Instead, he just happily chews*

Seres: *Blinks and looks up* Fatha, wha wron?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Nothing, Seres. I just suddenly realized that there is something I have forgotten to do. *places the pot into the sink and departs from the kitchen, shaking his head, retreating to the caverns where Jenna was before she had laid her eggs*

Cancer: *”I wasn’t boiling anything. But your father was boiling vegetables before we took over.”* *shrugs and chomps into her omelette, grinning* This is really good. I wonder if it needs ketchup.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmm… *she nods* Yea, we might as well get out some ketchup. *she gives her sister a lop-sided grin as she remains seated. Despite her lack of movement, she does gather up a bottle of ketchup by psychicly opening up the fridge and plucking out a bottle of ketchup out. Soon enough, she sets the ketchup down on the table* There we go.

Jenna: *is struggling up the stairs, still seeming to be having problems getting used to walking like a human again. She tilts her head as she spots Sephiroth. However, she doesn’t say a word*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: Show off. I can do something better than that. *smirks and concentrates on the bottle, staying completely still. After a moment, she teleports a portion of the ketchup inside the bottle over the top of her omelette, then begins to spread it on evenly with a knife* See. Much better.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *chuckles and rolls her eyes* Yea, yea, yea, I suppose that’s ok. *she raises up the bottle once more. She then squeezes out some ketchup onto each of the twins’ plates. As soon as they have their fill of ketchup, she floats it back over to herself before grasping it out of the air*

Jenna: *hisses as she stumbles in her footing again. In order to prevent herself from crashing down the stairs, she grips tight onto the wall. Then, she moves to sit down on the step* This is pathetic…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *after having kicked a large pile of garbage aside, he stumbles upon a small thermostat meter. He is rather quick to clutch it up, then grabs his box and leaves the room, headed for the incubation area where he had left the dragon egg. He drops his stuff on the floor to go check up on the egg, making a mock gentle purr as he runs his fingers across the fertilized egg’s surface* You’re nice and warm now. Don’t worry – I’m gonna take care of you. I’m not going to let anything happen… *moves away to hunt for heating lamps, figuring this spot is best for that*

Cancer: Phh, it’s okay? It’s better than what you did. *smirks and chows down on her omelette* I guess your father is going hungry today. *grins* Same with Zach. Boys must not be able to handle spice.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmm… *she tilts her head toward Dimitri, who is having absolutely no problems gulping down his meal. She then looks over at Cancer* Well, maybe the old ones. Though I don’t think Zach even knew about the spices. He’s just whining about dragon eggs.

Jenna: *deeply sighs then closes her eyes* ~Seph, are you doing much of importance at the moment? I could use your help…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m not. Give me a few moments.”* *takes a good look at the spot where the eggs were laid before leaving the area again, heading back down the stairs* What is it? *raises an eyebrow and moves over to Jenna*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and looks up at Seph. She then slowly shakes her head* I’ve been a quadruped for a month, Seph.. I’m having problems keeping my footing.. I just, need your help. *she snorts and looks to the side, seeming to be annoyed that she had to admit such*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Surely it can’t be that hard. How can you simply forget how to walk? *moves his arms under her and straightens her posture, trying to lead her back into the living quarters area* Stairs are not the best thing to start with, Jen.

Zach: *takes the dud egg out of his box, then places it on the ground, pushing it a small distance away. He then begins to vandalize one of the other heating cells in the room nearby, taking the components out of it that he will need. He grins as he transfers them to the box along with the old adjustable thermostat reader, then tapes up the wires with heavy insulation tape, also adding a power cord so the heating bulb can have a source of electricity to power the unit* That should do it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Scowls, gritting her teeth* It isn’t that I forgot to walk, Seph. *she loudly snorts* It’s just that my sense of balance is off. I just need time to get used to it again. *She narrows her eyes* You should understand..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Of course I understand, I just don’t get it, at all. *snorts* Come back in here. *tries to lead her back to the bed* I don’t know how you could just forget how to walk after doing so for more than a hundred years. If I was morphed into something for an extended period of time, my balance would be incorrect for a few hours until I adjusted again, but I would not forget how to walk, period.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in annoyance at Seph* I didn’t say that I forgot to walk. *She tries to shove him away, quite annoyed now. She then turns to walk back to the stairs. However, she is unstable and clearly having problems keeping her balance* I’ve had enough of sleeping, too..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I wasn’t going to tell you to sleep. *shakes his head at her as she pushes him away* Why did you call me down here if you don’t want my help?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grumbles* I wanted your help, not your mockery.. *she grips onto the side of the stairs in order to stable herself. She then returns to climbing up the stairs. She is still quite annoyed at the way that Seph tried to lead her away from where she wanted to go as well as talked down to her, at least in her opinion*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.