Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *whimpers* *”Alright…”* *clings onto the egg he is holding, seeming rather distressed* Mom wants you guys to eat them, but… *strokes the egg’s surface, looking like he’s about to cry*

Sephiroth: *tiredly sighs* There’s nothing inside, Zach… *crouches down to take the other egg out of the partly finished incubation box, seeming curious* You are working on this for the fertilized egg? It looks useful so far. *teleports the egg back into his subspace, frowning at Zach and the egg he is clinging onto* Hmph… there’s nothing inside of it, you know. Scan it for yourself. It only has liquid proteins and food inside. There is no life. If you handed it over or even ate the contents, you would not be killing anything, or denying an unborn dragon of life. Return that when you are ready. If you want to keep the shell intact and use the egg as a decoration, or even as a keepsake to show the dragon one day when it hatches, I have an idea. But you will have to hand it over for that to happen. *heads out of the room and walks back into the kitchen to continue cooking his food*

Cancer: *sets a large mixing bowl on the table* Okay, Des. What do you wanna put into this omelette? *glances at the refrigerator* Bacon? Cheese? Tomato? What do you like in your omelette?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmm… *broadly grins* Why not have some fun. Let’s have a spice omelet. How does that sound, sister? Or perhaps just one on the side with spices. Then we’ll feed it to father. *giggles at the thought*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* *”Jen, for the time being Zach doesn’t want to forfeit the other egg. I retrieved one, but not the other. Maybe you can pry it from his fingers?”*

Cancer: *ponders the idea, then gives her a huge broad grin* Want me to put cayenne pepper in it? Chilli-pepper seed powder? Or laxative? *glances back at Sephiroth as he comes into the room and sits up, her grin immediately fading, acting as if nothing suspicious is going on*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~No, I don’t want any laxatives. However, let’s go with the chilis.~ *she digs through the fridge. Soon after, she pulls out a number of spices that she thinks will be fun for the omelet. As she sets the spices down, she look up at Sephiroth* Father, you can go. We’ll take care of the meal. *she grins* Go bother mother. *she tries to wave him off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *nods her head* We’ll cook this. Go have a nice relaxing time downstairs. *grins as he leaves, and rushes for the cupboard to get some intense spices* I want to put a laxative in it, Desiree.

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow, then shrugs* Very well. *heads out of the room and walks back down to the bedroom, purring as he moves onto the edge of the bed, not wanting to move over any more right now in case he should disturb Dimtri* Hello. *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: No, sister. No laxatives. I want to be able to eat it, too. *grins* Spices are fun. *she glances at the egg again* Do you have a big mixing bowl set up yet?

Jenna: *yawns and turns around to face Sephiroth. She then looks up at him* Oh, hello.. You’re back. *she gives him a grin as she closes her eyes again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: Yeah. It’s on the table in front of me, duh. *picks up the egg and taps it on the side of the bowl, frowning as it doesn’t break* It’s harder than the little eggs. *sets it down on the table and begins tapping on the side of it with the handle of a fork*

Sephiroth: Indeed. *moves to lie down beside Dimitri, resting a hand on his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Here, let me try, Cancer. *she raises her hand toward the egg. She then casts a spell to slowly lift it up over the bowl. Soon after, she begins casting another spell to crack it open such that the contents spill into the bowl*

Dimitri: *wiggles around a bit as his head is touched. He then shuffles closer to Jenna and hugs onto his mother* Mmm…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a slight discontent grunt, feeling rejected. Once Dimtri is up against Jenna, he moves into his spot on the bed and relaxes out a bit more* The girls are making dinner now. I suppose I should be thankful.

Cancer: *digs through the cupboards, finding black pepper, chilli pepper seed flakes, cinnamon, and paprika* Will these do, sis? *holds the bottles up, grinning* Anything else?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins and chuckles at Seph’s comment* I believe they are doing that because they hate your cooking. I hear them commenting about how horrid it is all of the time. *she slowly shakes her head* I suppose I’m lucky that I don’t eat it anyway.

Desiree: *Glances over at the spices. She then thinks* Hmm… Yes, those look like they will do nicely. *she finishes getting the entire contents of the egg into the bowl* This is going to make a really huge omelet… Or a whole lot of them. Think we should make two batches? One for whiners like Zach and one for us tough gals? *she smirks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *snickers* I suggest one, because Zach had that other one. You should totally do it. *places the spices on the table* So do we stir it or what? How are we going to cook it? I don’t think we have a big enough frying pan, so maybe make lots of little ones.

Sephiroth: Tch… my cooking is fine, thank you very much.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *gets bored with watching what’s going on in the kitchen. So, she exits the kitchen and begins wandering about. After a few minutes, she wanders into the same room where Zach is*

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth* The children seem to think otherwise. Perhaps you should watch some more of those cooking networks that the humans air. *She shrugs*

Desiree: *nods and begins adding ingredients to their mix. She then looks around* Yea, let’s just mach a bunch of them just big enough for one person each. That will do nicely. *she nods and continues to add ingredients to the bowl*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I wouldn’t do that because we don’t have a television here. Which is good, because the children would just watch garbage if we did. *pulls the covers over himself, relaxing* Are you going to get the egg back from Zach, or what?

Zach: *has placed his dud egg back into the incubator box and is sawing into some wood, which will become a lid for the box. He stops when he sees Seres come into the room and grins* Hey there. What are you doing away from your brother?

Cancer: *picks up a spoon and begins to stir as Desiree adds the spices in* We need something to store this in for later.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Releases a tired sigh* Seph, all these years and you haven’t realized that all of you could watch any television station you wanted. *She shakes her head. She then looks up* Centra, please put on whatever cooking show there is at the moment.

Centra: Request confirmed. Soon after, a holographic display lights up and makes a flat panel that floats a few feet away from the bed. The screen is over fifty inches long, so it makes quite a large image. As soon as the screen appears, Centra scans the chanels that are available via various satellites. Then, she begins to display “Iron Chef”*

Seres: *blinks and looks up at Zach* You my brotha. No away from brotha. *She shakes her head* Whatcha do? *she points at the box*

Desiree: *Shrugs* I say we cook it all now and figure out how to store it later. I think that will be easier, right? *she stops then moves back to the fridge so that she can pick out some cheddar cheese*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t advise telling the children about this. They’ll waste their lives watching it. *sits up and watches the screen, curious*

Zach: *smiles and reaches over to gently pat Seres on the head* Oh, that? I’m making a box for the egg to go in, so it can stay warm. Eggs need to be warm so they can hatch. I’m not hatching that egg, but there’s another that has a baby dragon inside. I’m going to take care of it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Drackah? *frowns and moves closer to Zach. She then clutches onto his right leg* It be big an’ cary lie otha? *whimpers at the thought*

Jenna: Seph, I would dare bet that the children have figured this out by now. They tend not to just sit by and let thing be. *She shrugs* Even then, I don’t see why they can’t know about being about to watch human television. Most of it is junk.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: No, no… it’s going to be really small at first. Probably about this big. *indicates the size with his hands, motioning a distance that is just over one of the dragon egg’s lengths* It takes them nearly a hundred years to get anywhere near as big as that red one you saw. Sometimes it takes more time, too. I won’t ever get to see the dragon grow up.

Sephiroth: It is, and that’s why I dont want them to watch very much of it… *grunts* It’s rubbish.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *blinks and tilts her head. She then looks up at Zach* Motha really ole. Maybe she hell you geh ole too? *grins and nods* Zach deserve ta geh ole!

Jenna: *softly chuckles* However, you are contently watching what I put up now. *she shakes her head. She then looks down at Dimitri as she gently scratches his back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I don’t want to get old. I want to become an adult, and I want to be respected like one, but growing old? Not for me, no thanks. *begins screwing hinges onto the box lid, then moves over to screw the other side of the hinges into the box wood* Nearly done. All it will need is the lamp and heating components.

Sephiroth: I’m watching it as it is something to do. They are also competing with food. I’d like to see what I’m doing that is so wrong.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at the screen for a moment. She then looks over at Seph and shakes her head* I highly doubt that you’re going to get that good by just watching that show. Sorry, Seph, but from what I understand, you basically know how to make a fire put an animal on a spit over it. *she shrugs*

Seres: *slowly nods, although she doesn’t understand most of it* Ass motha to hell. She ole but no ole. She can hell.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *stares at Seres, then loudly yelps* SERES! *shakes his head quickly* Where the heck did you learn something like that?!

Sephiroth: What’s wrong with that? I can boil things as well, you know.

Cancer: *continues to stir up the cracked egg goop, grinning* This is going to be really good. Are you sure you didn’t put too much spice in, though? the liquid looks kind of dotted with everything now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *blinks, confused at Zach’s reaction. She then tilts her head* Huh? Wha wron? I no know wha you no lie..

Jenna: *softly chuckles* Well, I get the feeling that the children prefer something else to be done with their food. *she shrugs* Don’t ask me for details though. All I ever do is hear them complain when you cook.

Desiree: *glances over to the bowl. She then nods* Yea, it’ll be fine, Cancer. Don’t worry. She begins adding the cheese that she had prepared for the omelet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I’m not telling mom to go to hell. And neither should you. *frowns* Don’t say things like that, Seres. It’s not very nice. *finishes the box off and sits it up, grinning at his work*

Cancer: *continues to stir the liquid* That’s going to make it really good… *grins* What else are you going to add?

Sephiroth: *scowls* Indeed… they never seem to complain when I bring pre-prepared food home, however. Such as pizza.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances at the bowl. She then hums as she ponders over Cancer’s question. Soon enough, she calmly speaks* I think we’re ready to start cooking these things. *she grabs out two frying pans. She then squirts them with oil before turning on the heat* You ready, sister?

Jenna: *nods at Seph’s comment* Yes, I’ve noticed that too.. *she glances at the screen* Is that show giving you any ideas at all?

Desiree: Why shoul she no hell? I no undastan…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *nods and carries the bowl over to the kitchen bench, setting it down* That looks pretty good. I’m ready whenever you are! *picks up the bowl and pours a small amount into the hot oil. She then does the same with the other frying pan*

Sephiroth: Not yet… except that apparently you can make a sauce out of cream and the refuse oil from meat you have finished cooking.

Zach: Because it’s not nice to send somebody to hell, Seres. *picks up the box, carrying it out of the room* Come on. I need to go visit mom’s junk stores for a heating bulb. Or just take one out of the machines upstairs…

Viewing 25 posts - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.