Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: An egg is my.. *she snorts and shakes her head. She then grumbles* This family is insane. *she backs away, deciding to leave Seph to his devices. Instead, she moves downstairs to the kitchen, since she wants a snack. However, she stops as she sees Sephiroth with another egg* ~Zach, are you getting more than one egg??~ *she accompanies her question with the visual of what she’s seeing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”I didn’t see any other eggs… there’s more of them? How many boxes do I need to build…?”* *puts his tools down, then contacts Jenna* *”How many baby dragons are there going to be, mom? I have one egg, and apparently, Desiree’s father is in the kitchen with another.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Well, why don’t you come down here and see for yourself…~ *She tilts her head as she continues to watch Sephiroth* Father, what are you doing?

Jenna: ~There’s only going to be one dragon, Zach.~ *she is still rubbing Dimitri’s back as she settles into the bed sheets once more. By now, she’s getting quite drowsy again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What am I doing? *glances at the egg, then sets it in the middle of the table, shrugging* Why, nothing. *frowns* Why? Why are you asking? *moves to the refrigerator and begins taking out vegetables* *”What’s the best way to cook this egg, Jen? Or would you eat it raw?”*

Zach: *speaks to Desiree* *”I don’t want to leave the box unfinished. The dragon egg needs to be in my room, and fast.”* *replies to Jenna* *”So why does Sephiroth have a dragon egg?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans, too tired to carry on two conversations. So, she just grumbles under her breath as she responds to Sephiroth* ~I personally would eat it raw, Seph. You should know that by now. However, I think you and the children cook your food.. How do you usually eat eggs?~

Desiree: *blinks at Sephiroth* Well, you usually don’t make room in the fridge for a really big egg… ~Zach, I think that Father is about to put this egg in the fridge.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not putting the egg into the refrigerator, Desiree. *because he isn’t lying, he remains quite calm and continues with what he is doing. He places the vegetables on the bench, then digs a large pot out of the cupboards, intending to begin cooking* *”I usually don’t eat eggs at all.”*

Zach: *glances into the kitchen, immediately moving over to the table to seize the second egg* It’s going to get cold, what are you doing?! *runs from the room with the egg, intending to place it under another heating lamp near the other one*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~You’re quite active, Seph.. How can you not eat eggs? Most body builders are required to eat eggs. I’m more than certain that SOLDIER shoved eggs at you as much as possible.~ *she yawns and nuzzles Seph’s pillow* ~Your side isn’t that bad…~

Desiree: *Blinks as she watches Zach snatch away the egg. She then mutters* Well, he can move fast at times..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”They did. That doesn’t mean I eat them willingly, however.”* *continues to cut vegetables, glancing back at Zach as he runs off with the egg. He shrugs and continues to cut vegetables, adding them to the pot, grunting* There’s nothing inside of it. He is wasting his time. *smirks* *”See, I told you. My side of the bed is more comfortable.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Huh? There’s nothing inside? What does that mean, Father? *She shakes her head, confused. She then contacts her brother once more* ~Zach, that egg you took might be empty. Father just said that there is nothing inside. I don’t understand though.~

Jenna: ~I didn’t say that. I said it is not bad. However, it is rather lumpy thanks to someone’s body-imprints.~ *She smirks to herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I mean, there’s nothing inside. No life. It is an unfertilized egg, and about as useful as the ones you purchase at the store. That dragon egg was just an empty husk and some liquid innards inside of it. If Zach is trying to save it so he can hatch life from it, he will be waiting for all eternity. *”Lumpy? You’re just not lying in my groove correctly.”* *pauses* *”Don’t disturb my groove in the bed.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: A dud? Why would there have been a dud? That makes no sense, Father.. Just sounds like a waste of eggs.. *she deeply sighs* ~Zach, Father says that the egg that you stole away is nothing more than a dud. He says that you’ll be waiting for an eternity if you try to hatch it.~

Jenna: ~Heh, your grove is made to fit your muscles and height. I don’t want it at all.~ *she sits up and moves around Dimitri to be on her side of the bed. She then lies down. However, she soon frowns* ~Seph, have you been sleeping on my side?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”No. I’ve been lying on your side. I haven’t been sleeping there. Why?”* *grunts* Yes, it’s a dud. I am not sure why there was only one fertilized egg amongst five that were not, but I am guessing that it has something to do with scavengers. *places the pot containing the chopped vegetables onto the stove after adding water. He then turns the stove on and teleports another dud egg from his subspace to the table, scowling as he begins to think about what to do with it*

Zach: *”It’s a dud? How do you know?”* *stops to scan the egg himself, then shakes his head* *”What am I suppposed to do with this?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I don’t know.. maybe you can help Father out with what he’s about to do…~ *she frowns as she watches. She then contacts Cancer* ~Do you know how to cook eggs, SIster? I think Father is about to make a very, very, large egg for dinner.~

Jenna: ~Hrmph, we’re going to need to get a new mattress.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *”A really large egg? What? Where did it come from?”* *frowns* *”And what kind of egg is it?”* *sighs and moves out of her bedroom, wandering up the stairs and into the kitchen to investigate*

Zach: *”What’s he going to do? What about what I’m going to do?”* *eyes the egg, pondering. He carries it back into the laboratory and sets it onto the ground, measuring it’s proportions to see if it will fit into his incubator box*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~It’s a dragon egg, Cancer. I don’t think those are in any of the cook books, anywhere.~ *she shakes her head. She then looks up toward where Zach is, even though she can’t see him* ~I believe that father is about to cook the duds. I guess you can just give the one you took back to him.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *chokes* *”He wants to cook it!?”* *growls* *”He’s out of his mind! Tell him NO, immediately!”* *quickly shakes his head* *”That’s disgusting, Desiree! Tell him he can’t do that!”* *hurriedly moves out of the lab and runs for the kitchen*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Zach, it’s just an egg. No matter where it came from, there’s nothing in it. I don’t see what’s the big deal.~ *she shakes her head. She then taps her foot as she waits for Cancer to get there. Soon after, she moves to the side so that she can browse through the cooking books*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *growls* *”I’m not eating an egg that came out of my mother’s butt.”* *glares at the egg when he arrives in the room and moves over to the table to quickly grab it up*

Cancer: *blinks as she stares in the doorway* That is a big egg… smash it open and put it into the oven?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Rolls her eyes. She then moves in to grip onto Zach’s arm* Fine, then don’t eat it. Still, I don’t see why we can’t eat it. There’s not much else to do with an empty egg… *She looks over at Cancer* You agree with me, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: You can do plenty with it. *once he has the egg in his hands, he simply runs from the room with it again*

Cancer: *blinks, stepping aside* What an idiot. What’s he going to do with it…?

Sephiroth: *listens to their conversation, turning around as he watches Zach depart with the second egg, scowling* *”Jen. Zach has just stolen another egg.”* Excuse me for one moment, girls. *sighs in irritation and sets his cooking utensils down, teleporting another egg to the table* You can work out how to cook this if you like. I shall return. *this time he leaves the kitchen to track Zach down*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans and opens her eyes. She then slowly shakes her head* ~Zach, what are you doing? Seph tells me that you are stealing the eggs that I told him to feed to the rest of you.~

Seres: *moves out of her bedroom. She yawns, juat having woken up. She then grins as she spots Jenna. However, she doesn’t move toward her. Instead, she runs to the stairs then starts making her way to the kitchen since she’s hungry*

Desiree: Huh? Oh, yea… right.. *sighing, she looks at Cancer* You’re better at cooking than I am, Sister.. What do you think?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *curiously taps the egg, glancing at it. She then turns it on it’s side, and moves away to get a dish* Put a mallet through the top. I’ll whip it up in a large bowl and we can throw spices in or something… or make a huge omelette….

Zach: *”I am, and I’m going to keep on doing it, too! I’m not eating an egg that came from your butt, mother!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tilts the side of her head* I don’t think we have mallets… And Father keeps on hiding his sword in his sub-space pocket. *She grins* But an omelet sounds really, really good. *She nods* Good thinking, Sister.

Jenna: ~Zach, please respect my decision. The eggs are good nutrition. I would rather have that nutrition go to my children and not to scavengers who don’t deserve it. So, please, just return the eggs to Seph. He has set aside his opinions on the matter to support my desires. Can’t you do similar?~

Seres: *walks into the kitchen. She then blinks as she spots the egg on the counter* Big…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Fine, eat it… but don’t expect me to eat them. I think that’s disgusting… how could anyone eat a dragon egg, fertile or not?”* *snorts as he moves into the room, setting the dud egg down next to it’s dud clutchmate egg* Yuck… *strokes the surface of the egg* How could anyone eat you?

Sephiroth: *moves into the laboratory, glaring down at Zach* Can I have them back now? *folds his arms* You pulled a rather stupid stunt there, you know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Very well, I won’t force you to eat the food. However, I don’t want those duds to go to waste either. Please, just respect my decisions. Those eggs are rightfully my property, so I can decide what I want to do with them.~ *she yawns. She then shakes her head and tries to get comfortable on her side of the bed again. However, she grumbles about Seph ruining it with his weight.*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.