Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: That doesn’t make it okay to burn me, mom! *scoops the egg up in his arms, mumbling* Why is this thing so big…? The dragon inside is going to get huge… *carries the egg out of the room, heading up the stairs with it*

Sephiroth: *watches Zach leave, sighing* Should I let him go?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Calls out to Zach* Zach, please keep it in your room. It’s safest from all harm down here… As for burning you, I’m sorry. You’re right. I had no right and there is no excuse. What I did.. *She shakes her head* I’m sorry to both you and Seph..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and sits next to Jenna, moving an arm around her* As long as you’re sorry for it, I don’t think either of us should mind very much. *moves a hand under her chin, then moves his head in to place a gentle kiss on her nose, purring, stroking her jawline with his thumb afterwards* I am glad that you are back to normal once more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins at Seph’s actions. However, she doesn’t participate in the kiss. Instead, her attention is locked in the direction where Zach left. She sighs in frustration* ~Zach? Did you hear me? Leave that egg in your room. I would feel much better with my child down there.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”I’m going to build it an incubation box. Until then, I’m going to put it with the heating lamps where Kerash looks after stuff. The egg needs it right now, otherwise it’s going to get cold.”*

Sephiroth: *takes note of Jenna’s behaviour* Should I drag him back down here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs* ~Very well, I suppose that is reasonable. However, please keep it in your room once you have that box built. I just.. can’t feel comfortable with it that far away. I hope you can understand.~ *she slowly shakes her head and looks up at Seph, grinning* Don’t worry. It’s taken care of.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Are you giving me this egg or not…?”* *walks a brisk pace with his egg, then peers into the room containing the cloning tanks and other various devices that Kerash takes care of. He doesn’t see her initially, so he carries the egg into the room and immediately begins searching out a free incubation heating lamp*

Sephiroth: I hope you didn’t just give up and cave in to his requests.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I’m certain that things will work out, Seph. I’m certain of it.. *She then sighs* ~I’m allowing you to be the caretaker. Just because you are the caretaker, that doesn’t void me from being its mother. If you had a child, wouldn’t you worry about it?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”I don’t know. Probably?”* *glances around and quickly takes note that Kerash is not nearby. He moves into the room and places the egg into one of the larger heating boxes at the back of the room, turning the heating lamp on, closing the glass door shortly afterwards. He then begins to ponder what to set the temperature to, then sighs and adjust it to human blood temperature, or 98.6°F* Need to find info on this… *glances up* Centra..? Are you there? I need help.

Sephiroth: I hope they will. I dont know why you just entrusted the egg to him. He’s too young, and he likes to experiment. He’ll probably kill it, or drop it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph.. *She shakes her head before reaching up to rub the side of his face. Despite her intentions, she is a bout rough in her motions, so she might cause him discomfort* ~That’s why I won’t have him keep it far from us. We will be always there to oversee what he is doing. As long as we pay attention, it should be fine*

Centra: Affirmative. How may I be of assistance to you, Subject: Zach?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *grins* Subject Zach would like to know what kind of egg this is, *points to the heating chamber beside him* and what temperature to keep it at for a successful incubation. My intention is to hatch this egg…. *quickly adds* I’m actually allowed to do it, so it doesn’t matter if you tell mom or not.

Sephiroth: *doesn’t mind too much about Jenna’s roughness, and says nothing of his discomfort* I will keep an eye on it. *grunts* No matter what is said, a background watch would be of importance.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she nods at Sephiroth* That was one of my terms, for him to respect the fact that we are indeed its parents.. *She glances to the side and frowns* Though.. I was that big for just one egg?

Centra: Calculating. *a ceiling tile slides away to reveal a scanning device. Soon enough, a series of lasers begin to wash over the egg as Centra takes in data on the egg. She then speaks up as she pulls up files on pure-bred dragons and their reproduction* That comes from the family that is known as settled dragons. They have adapted to life on earth and have lost the abilities of their ancient ancestors. The specific ancestry seems to have elements to indicate that the crimson, or red, clan. They are renown as being the largest of the various breeds. However, it has elements that indicate that it is mixed with a lesser breed. The exact nature of the lesser breed is not calculable at this point in time. Further analysis is needed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *sighs* Damn it… *frowns in thought* What is the optimal incubation temperature of the crimson-clan dragon? Also, find out the optimal incubation temperature for the lesser breed. Add the two together, then divide by two to get the average… surely that would work, right?

Sephiroth: There were half a dozen. *frowns* But that one was the only one with life inside of it. The rest didn’t have embryos, the spark of life, or.. well… anything. They were just empty eggs.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Centra: There is no differentiations between the incubations of all of the true dragon species. They are all the same species. Like humans that originate from different parts of the world, these dragons simply have small physical differences. There are some from certain clans that have numerous colors. Please, refer to the documentation to the side. *she flashes the holographic screen where she’s been displaying info on dragons*

Jenna: Oh, I see.. *she shakes her head* I suppose that is for the best. Seph, please do not waste the dud eggs. Fry them up and feed them to the children.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *screws up his face, looking quite disgusted* You want us to… *scowls* I’m not eating your eggs. Especially not after when I think about where they’ve come from.

Zach: *glances at the holographic screen, then quietly sighs* Yeah, I know they all have the same common ancestor, but… all I want to know is the egg incubation temperature. What should I set it at? I set it to a human’s blood temperature. But is that too hot? Too cold? I dont’ want to cook the egg, or kill it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, please do it. If you don’t feed it to the children, they’ll just eventually go rotten and start stinking up the place. It will be best if they provide nutrition to the children. Trust me, it will be best for their growing bodies. *she nods to her own words*

Centra: I am displaying all the relevant information. I shall begin the file once more. *she stops the file then begins displaying it once more. It contains all the information on taking care of dragons and barely has any information on their history*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* I’m not feeding them an egg you laid. Do you even know how many there are? And how large they are? *screws up his face in disgust* No. Just… no. Bury them if you’re worried about the smell. Or feed them to the scavengers outside.

Zach: *squints at the file* Enlarge the font, please… *begins to read through the information, humming to himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she frowns at Seph* I went through quite a lot, Seph. I would have hoped that you’d grant me a simple request like that. *She shakes her head* Please, just use them in meals. Dragon eggs are a delicacy to be eaten anyway. *She yawns then moves to lie down on the bed again. However, she pauses* Why am I on your side?

Centra: As you request. Enlarging text size be four-hundred percent. *the screen flickers. Soon after, the file zooms in to the indicated amount, making the text four times larger*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I put you on my side because you seem to like my scent so much. I had hoped it would wake you up sooner. Apparently not… but it was worth a try. *sighs* At least you’re awake now. *moves off the bed* I’ll go retrieve the eggs. *walks out of the room, heading up the stairs*

Zach: Great! *swipes a hand through the holograph, trying to clear it away* Centra, keep an eye on this egg. Make sure it stays at the right incubation temperature while I go build a portable incubator box. *runs from the room and heads into the laboratory to begin stealing supplies*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks then looks up at Sephiroth with confusion. Soon after, she grins at him as she begins to chuckle at his logic* Seph, your smell is so very comforting. Why would I wake up? I’d just feel safe to sleep in peace for as long as necessary. *she watches him leave. She then glances over at Dimitri. Soon after, she begins to rub her son’s back*

Centra: As you wish, Subject: Zach. *she shuts off the hologram. Then, she takes control over the heating table where the egg is. She adjusts the temperatures to be optimal for dragon eggs. However, she doesn’t do much else*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *searches through the laboratory, spending the next few hours rigging up a box with a hinged door, suitable for holding and storing a large dragon’s egg in. He alters the top so an adjustable heating lamp can be screwed in, and he makes the box wide enough so the inside can be stuffed with soft bedding for the egg*

Sephiroth: *heads for the caverns, placing all of the unfertilized dud eggs into his subspace. He then takes them to the kitchen, removing one from his subspace compartment to place on the kitchen bench, entirely unsure as to what he’s supposed to do with it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *has been wandering around the base, trying to avoid Sephiroth after being embarassed this morning. However, she stops when she spots Zach. Tilting her head, she watches what he’s doing. She then moves in toward him* What’s that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *is hard at work using a chisel and a mallet to make dovetails in the wood for a more sturdy box corner when Desiree arrives* Huh? Oh… *glances up at her* What is it? It’s going to be an incubator box. It has to last a while, so I’m building it sturdy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *crosses her arms* Zaaach, what are you up to? You know that you’re not supposed to bring in wild animals. *She shakes her head at him* Don’t tell me that you’re going to make Father angry at you again.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: This time, mother said I can have it. I’m going to hatch it and raise it. It’s actually your biological sibling, so it’s going to stay with the family whether anybody likes it or not. *turns his attention back on task and continues hammering nails into the box frame he has so far. He then begins to saw a smallish hole in the top of the box, after measureing the width of the mount for the heating lamp he is planning to put in*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.