Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *blinks and looks up at Sephiroth as he sees the huge egg. He then tilts his head* Wha you doin’?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not doing much.. *covers the egg completely, then moves towards his personal library* Leave that egg where it is. I’ve no idea what to do with it right now, but it needs to be kept warm. I also don’t advise moving it very much.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *blinks and watches Sephiroth leave. He then slowly nods his head* Alrigh, fatha. I will. *he then pats Jenna’s side* Miss you so muh. *grinning, he flaps his wings before curling up next to her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *leaves Jenna and Dimitri be, letting them rest for the next few hours if they want to. Sephiroth spends the time in the library, scanning his books for care of dragons. When he doesn’t find anything, he leaves the room for Jenna’s huge library archive, spending hours in there if undisturbed, also spending a large chunk of time just looking for anything remotely related to his wanted subject*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Finally wakes up after about five more hours of sleep. She slowly pushes herself up then rubs at her eyes* Mmm… *She grins as she spots Dimitri and gently pats his head. She then looks around* ~Seph, where are you?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m in your library, reading your books.”* *is silent for a few moments before adding to his statement* *”I also advise not disturbing the space next to you. On your side of the bed. Don’t move it, don’t let it get cold. As for what else to do with it… well, I’m reading up on that now.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shivers and slowly nods* ~Can you come down here, Seph..? I really would like to speak to you directly.~ *she slowly slips out of the bed and tries to stand up. However, she’s not used to walking on two legs, so she immediately falls down, which makes a loud crashing noise*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *thinks for a moment, then sighs, setting his book on the floor so he won’t forget his place. He then shakes his head and walks out of the library, soon returning back down to the living area, standing in the doorway* What is it? *glances down at her, then moves over to pick her up, setting her back down on the bed* Be more careful.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans and looks up at Seph. She then frowns, shaking her head* So different… *she nods toward the closet* ~I’m cold, Seph. I was trying to put some clothes on. But.. it’s been so long since I’ve been myself.~ *She sighs and sits up, looking at the floor*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Try being like that for years. *shakes his head* Give it a day or two, you’ll be fine again. *picks up the blanket and moves it around her* Until then, use this. It will keep you warm. Not like your other clothes kept you that warm anyway.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph* ~You weren’t a completely different form at that time, Seph… And you’re never going to let me forget about that time, are you? I told you several times.. I never wanted such things to happen to you.~ *sighing, she glances at the egg. She then frowns and looks at Zach’s room* ~I think I need to follow through with a promise.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow at her, then glances at Zach’s door, following her line of sight* There were five others, but that was the only one with life inside of it. *frowns, glancing off to the side* I didn’t want to raise six dragons. But if there’s only one…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she look up at Seph. She then release a faint sigh and decides to practice speaking again. Her words are a bit labored and slow, but she does manage it* I promised Zach that if there were a truly civilized version of a dragon youth available, he could have it to raise. Let him have the egg, Seph. It’s not like Zach is far from us.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances at Zach’s room again, then at the egg, snorting* No. His attitude has been particularly terrible lately. He’s not getting anything until he shows marked improvement. *folds his arms, scowling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph.. I don’t break my promises. I think his attitude will improve once he has this to focus on. *she nods to the egg. She then looks at the doorway again* ~Zach, can you come out here?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *rather bitter in his reply* *”Are you going to burn me again? If you are, then no.”* *presses his back to the door, not wanting to come out*

Sephiroth: I’d like to see his attitude improve first, before you give him anything. *grunts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~No, Zach. Please, can you just come out here into the main bedroom. I want you to take care of something very important for me. I also think you need to prove something to Sephiroth before you can take it, but I’m certain you can do that. Please, just come out.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”I said no. Can’t you just leave me alone?”* *scowls and elbows the door* *”All I did was try to help you. You were unappreciative and you ended up roaring at me and burning me for my services. After that… right now, I don’t want to do anything for you.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans and shakes her head. She then decides the point-blank strategy* ~You won’t come out to even receive a dragon egg? I never thought you’d pass that up.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Why would you give me a dragon’s egg after killing, oh I don’t know… all the other ones I brought to the base before?”* *elbows the door again* *”I can’t take care of it. You’ll end up killing it or ‘returning it to the wild’ before it ever gets big enough to prove it’s value.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Zach, I’m not going to kill it… Just come out here. This is actually your sibling. However, I want you to raise it. Come out here and we’ll talk properly.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Fine…”* *moves out of his room, keeping his head low. His eyes are still red from crying and he seems rather downbeat right now. He makes an unamused noise and moves over to the bed, looking up at Jenna, folding his arms* What?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Zach. She then reaches over to grab the bed sheets and uncover the dragon egg* I want to designate you as the guardian, Zach.. You know more about dragons than any of us. *She looks up into his eyes* But, you must promise to improve your attitude, respect Sephiroth as your father, and acknowledge that we are its parents, so if we want you to do something different, respect our advice.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *eyes the dragon’s egg, then backs away slightly, giving Jenna a rather unsure glance. He bites his lower lip and moves around the other side of the bed, placing his hands on the egg, looking worried* It’s already getting too cold… *sighs and shakes his head* All I wanted was to help. And you burned me for it. Literally…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she shakes her head* I wasn’t in my right mind at that time… I can’t recall much of the last few days. *She shuffles closer to Seph and presses herself against him, seeking out his wamrth*

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.