Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *digs through her books, trying to find the one that helped her learn how to break the barrier between existences. Upon locating the book, she releases a deep sigh then hugs onto it* Need to fix this… *She then steps out of her room. Noticing that there’s demons all around, she first moves to Cancer’s room. Knocking on her sister’s door, she calls out* Cancer? Are you alright?

Kadaj: *has gathered up his brothers and told them to be prepared to attack. He then begins searching through the base, trying to find the source of the disturbances that he’s feeling. Eventually, he leads his brothers to the training room just as Sephiroth finishes picking out a sword. He looks over Sephiroth before narrowing his eyes* You are not big brother.. *He quickly pulls out his Souba, going on the defensive*

Yazoo: *takes cue from his brother’s lead and pulls out his twin guns. However, unlike Kadaj, he doesn’t hesitate to attack. So, he quickly fires two shots at Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *calls out to her, refusing to come out of her room* Something bad is happening! *there is a muffled magic-fuelled crash inside of the room, and then a ‘thump’ sound as something strikes the other side of the door*

Sephiroth: You want to fight, do you? I can oblige you. *narrows his eyes as he hears Kadaj speaking, eyeing off his Souba in the side of his vision* Another good vessel, are you? *turns to look at him properly* How many of you are here? *loudly chuckles* Lots of powerful vessels for my friends, I see. This is a good thing… *raises the rapier up to meet his sword, at least until he is shot at. The first shot punctures his shoulder and the other punches into his chest, quite knocking him over* Fuck… not again…

Loz: *has followed his brothers upstairs, playing with the electric shocking mechanism on his Dual Hound gauntlet, at least until Yazoo fires the first shot* No fair, brother… I wanted to help. *moves in on Sephiroth, punchintg him in the head, knocking him out cold* Heh. I guess I did help after all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *jumps slightly at the sound of the crashing. She then tries to force the door open* Cancer? Are you alright? *she bites her bottom lip, not liking what is going on at all*

Kadaj: *nods at his two brothers, quite pleased with their performances* Good job, brothers. Very good job. *he then waltzes over to Sephiroth before pointing the double blades of his sword at Sephiroth’s neck, preparing to bear down on him if he makes a wrong move* What have you done with big brother?

Kadaj: Yes, Loz. You did indeed help. *he empties out the used clips in his guns. He then reaches into his coat so that he can reload*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *is Desiree is able to open the door, she would discover that Cancer is rather efficiently holding her own defenses against the rampant spirits trying to invade her body, but is becoming quite tired and won’t be able to hold it up for much longer. Inbetween rounds of throwing up a psychic barrier defense, she is casting the same low-level astral fire based spell over and over again at any spirit that comes near her, also burning the furniture in the process*

Sephiroth: Big brother… *snickers* I am your big brother. Bow down and swear your loyalty for me before I… *loudly coughs, choking on blood which is being pooled into his lung* Before I bring them all here and take you too…

Loz: It sounds like somebody’s playing against the rules here. *pats his gauntlet gun and begins to play with the electric shocking function* Can we teach him another lesson, brother?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *deeply frowns at the scene in the room. She then shakes her head and extends her own magical influence, which is designed to be able to manipulate spirits and the like. Once she spreads her powers, she casts a spell to immobilize all the spirits in the room* Cancer.. Come on. Let’s get out of here, ok? We need to check up on the others too..

Kadaj: *shakes his head at Sephiroth. He then leans closer* Mother may like Sephiroth best. However, I am not any form of idiot. You are not big brother at all. *he then looks at Loz and nods* Yes, teach him a lesson. Have fun.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: *grins and moves in over Sephiroth, raising his Dual Hound gauntlet high above his head as he grabs onto one of Sephiroth’s chest belts* With pleasure… *energy crackles through the weapon as he uses the Bolt materia equipped in the weapon, and punches Sephiroth in the face, also electrocuting him in the process*

Cancer: *pants slightly* Alright… *follows her to the door* Why is this happening…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Sniffles* That’s… That’s not really important, Sis. What’s important is that we need to fix this. *she rushes over to where she last saw Zach. She then barges into the room* Zach? Are you here?

Yazoo: *tilts his head as he watches. However, he is clearly not as entertained by the attacks as Loz is*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: *punches Sephiroth in the face again, breaking his nose, causing it to begin bleeding heavily* Now he looks the same outside as he is inside. *spits on him and steps back again, grinning* I’m done, brother. Now all we need to do is wait for our big brother to come back properly*

Sephiroth: *just coughs, snickering lightly in between gasps for air*

Cancer: We need to fix it? I don’t even know how it happened, how can I fix it?

Zach: *is still barring up the door, keeping an eye on Dimitri and Seres so they don’t become possessed or harmed in any way* Go away, evil demon!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *gives up on Zach as she hears him yell. She then shakes her head and backs away* He’s fine. *she looks over at Cancer* A gateway between our realm and the spirit realm has opened.. These guys are abusing it. *sniffles slightly as she thinks about it all being her fault* I can fix it. I know I can.

Jenna: *finally begins to revive upstairs. However, since the sword is still stuck in her abdomen, she revives with the wound all over again. Still, she uses her initial burst of life to cast a spell to fling the sword out from her abdomen and across the room. With that done, she stands up and begins moving away. As she walks, her wings drag on the floor and the wound in her abdomen spills a liberally red trail of blood*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: Yeah, Zach’s fine. I guess he’s not worth posessing. But… how the hell did that happen? *whimpers* It’s gotta be stopped, right? How do you go about closing it? I don’t even know how it opened, let alone helping you close it again… *looks quite miserable*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Sighs then hands the book she had pulled out to Cancer. Soon enough, she flips the book open to the page that contains a sealing and cleansing spell that she intends to cast* We’re going to fix it all with this. Read it. Help me out. I’m certain you can. Now, come. *she moves up the stairs, heading for the room where she originally opened the rift*

Jenna: *slowly makes her way down the stairs, tracking Seph through the bond this time around. She stumbles from time to time, but she doesn’t seem to respond to the pain that she’s in. Also, her eyes are much more reptilian than they normally are. Finally, she makes it to the training room. Ignoring the clones, she heads directly to Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No matter how much you try… *coughs, curling up* …y-you can’t defeat me… *grins, snickering* Fools… all of you… *tries to sit up, stumbling. He soon forces himself to his feet properly, grinning like mad*

Loz: *looks up at Jenna* Don’t approach. He’s still not the same. It’s not working… he still won’t come around and be normal big brother again.

Cancer: *nods and follows along after Desiree, taking the book from her* Okay. When you tell me, I’ll do it. But.. how did it happen? And how come it’s happening now? And who’s to say it’s not gonna happen again?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coldly speaks with a dual-voice* I care not about your warnings. He shall bow down to me. *she then looks at Sephiroth, narrowing her eyes in a dangerous way* He is lesser and inferior. He cannot rule here. *she then continues to move toward Sephiroth*

Desiree: *bites her bottom lip once more. She then quickly shakes her head* It’s not important, Sister. Let’s just fix this. Ok? I promise. It will never, ever happen again. Not eve- *she looks up as she spots Astaroth flying above her head. She then quickly moves to grip onto him and yank him out of the air*

Astaroth: *squawks with surprise. He then looks at Desiree* Oh, hello.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins to snicker at Jenna, rising to his feet* It’s not like you’re… any better – vessel of chaos. *smirks at her and heads for the door, intending to leave* Goodbye. We shall meet again soon I think… *coughs, collapsing again outside of the doorway due to his injuries*

Cancer: *stares at the weird-looking creature and whimpers slightly* So I just start reading from this…? Or do we have to read together? *holds the book out slightly so Desiree can see too. Then she begins to read from the top of the passage Desiree pointed out, speaking in slow well-pronounced tongue*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *phases in and out of existence, reappearing right behind Sephiroth as he collapses. She then slowly spreads open her wings before reaching out to literally stab her hand through the back of his ribcage as if it was butter. However, her hand’s entrance causes no physical injury, instead, it’s as if she were reaching inside his body for something as well as restraining him. She then leans in to whisper into his ear, still speaking in a calm voice* Who said that you were talking to the vessel? *with that, she begins to ensnare the demon’s essense, attempting to lock it in Seph’s body such that it could no longer influence him. She had intended to then pull the spirit out and annihilate it. However, her body finally gives out from the blood loss that’s she’s been sustaining. So, she collapses onto the ground*

Desiree: *frowns at Astaroth* You tricked me… *scowls at him*

Astaroth: *quickly shakes his head* No, no, no. Not I. I only did harmless things. It was the other one that came through that did bad things. *he moves his head to the side to look at Cancer. He then grins and looks at Desiree again* I can prove it. I’ll help you get rid of the others. They’re boring anyway. *he gives her a toothy grin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems rather panicked initially, trying to grip onto anything he can find as Jenna tries to remove the demon from his body. Once it is sealed up, he seems more angry and in pain than anything else. When Jenna collapses he toward her, seeming quite unhappy* I’m sorry I did that to you… *puts his head down, not feeling like he has enough strength to get up again right now*

Cancer: *does her best to ignore the others and continues to read aloud from the spell*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *just closes her eyes and seems to go to sleep, not responding to Seph’s words at all. As she drifts to sleep, her wings fade away*

Desiree: *scowls at Astaroth. She then shakes her head* Fine, I’ll trust you for now, but if you cross me… *clenches her left fist in a threatening manner*

Astaroth: No, never will cross. You can trust! *he grins. He then wiggles out of Desiree’s grip and moves to land on Cancer’s shoulder* More power needed, yess. *he nods at her* Much more needed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly coughs, dragging himself over so he’s right beside her, resting a hand on her shoulder* Sorry… *puts his head down, closing his eyes, his brain soon shutting down because of a lack of oxygen due to blood loss. He dies shortly after and just lies there as his body slowly begins to revive itself*

Cancer: *is still reading from the book, at least until Astaroth lands on her shoulder. She loudly screams in fright and stops the spell, trying to whack the bird/lizard creature with the old book instead now* Get off me!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans as her body completely heals, this time without any lingering injuries. She then slowly opens her eyes, which are normal, for her, once more. Taking a moment to focus her sight, she simply lies on her back. Upon regaining her sight, she looks around in confusion* How..? When? *She then notices Seph. So, she reaches over to lovingly pat the top of his head* Please, be yourself…

Astaroth: *squawks in annoyance as Cancer whacks him. He then hisses and yells out* Stop, stop, stop! Friend. Will help. Promise. *he grins at her* Don’t worry.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins to twitch again, then also begins to cough, coughing up remnants of blood from his lungs. He groans and sits up, scowling* I really don’t like any of this… *rubs the side of his head* I seem to be in control of myself right now. But… *grunts and slowly moves to his feet* If I have to die again soon, I’m going to end up much more sore than I am now.

Cancer: You shouldn’t have landed on me! *begins to scold him, growling* I was trying to do something, weren’t you even listening!? *tries to smack him with the book again* I was nearly finished with it, too! Now I have to do it all over again. *opens the book, sighing* Desiree… which page was it on?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Walks over to Cancer and sits down. She then pats the ground next to her* Come on, sister. Let’s do it together this time. I’m certain that we’ll get it this time around.. *she nods to herself*

Jenna: *watches over Sephiroth. She then slides in front of him so that she can study him. She then mutters* How did you get free..?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You put your wings out and then… *slowly shakes his head* You weren’t acting like you. But the next thing I know, I was free of the demon again, and then I died. *frowns* But at least it isn’t in control. *crouches down and offers an arm to help her to her feet*

Cancer: Alright, but you still have to find the page. And what is that thing? *points to Astaroth* It’s freaking me out… *hands Desiree the book* Do we have to hold hands and cast it together?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Shakes her head at Cancer* No, we doing need to do anything like that at all. It’ll be just fine enough if we concentrate and cast the spell at the same time. Do not worry. *she reaches out to take the book* That is Astaroth. He said he came from the purest realms of chaos.. He’s more of a prankster than anything like the others. I think we can trust him.

Jenna: *releases a faint groan as Sephiroth helps her up. She then leans up to his side* I’m so glad for that. I didn’t feel like being impaled again. That wasn’t pleasant at all..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t think we could call anything pleasant that has happened today… *lowers his head, looking very unhappy, not really wanting to talk about it* Can we… can we just go downstairs and wash off? I feel particularly dirty right now.

Cancer: *nods* I see. Is he going back? Or are you keeping him as a pet now? *Waits for Desiree to turn the page to the correct one* I hope we can close the rift. I don’t want any demons posessing me…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods her head. She then mumbles* What happened after You stabbed me and.. you know? *she begins heading down the stairs, taking it slowly and leaning against Seph as she moves*

Desiree: *shrugs* If he behaves, I suppose I’ll let him stay. *frowns at him* He’s different from them anyway.. He’s manipulated our plane from his realms as well, so I guess it doesn’t matter. *She finally finds the page* Ok, sister. Let’s do this.

Astaroth: I’ll be good. Promise. *he hops from foot to foot, a bit anxious*

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.