Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 951 through 975 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at her and continues to pat her snout, glancing out of the room, seeming quite troubled* I probably need to check up on the others… and find out if Desiree was able to finish the twin’s bathing without incident.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Growls as Sephiroth suggests leaving her. She then raises her head up away from him and aggressively tries to bat him away* ~Fine, leave!~ *She gets to her feet then returns to the corner to dig*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow, then loudly snorts at her behaviour* *”I will return when you are more reasonable…”* *shakes his head and walks out of the cavern, returning to the living area of the base. He heads back down the stairs, searching for Desiree now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *is just sitting at the edge of the springs now, having finished bathing her siblings. She silently watches over them as they splash at each other and have fun. The twins are making quite a bit of noise, which is mostly composed of laugher*

Jenna: *continues to dig about. Finally, she turns about and raises up her tail a bit. Soon enough, she falls into a calming trance as she begins to lay down eggs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hears the laughter and peers in the doorway, seeming content with what he finds* Ah, good work. *nods at Desiree* I hope they were not too much trouble in the end. If you need help drying them, I shall be in the next room. *lies down on Jenna’s side of the bed and relaxes out. If undisturbed, he would drift into a state of light sleep*

Zach: *returns to his room and shuts himself in, locking his door behind him, not intending to come out again any time soon*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stumbles away from the spot where she had layed the eggs once she is finished, nearly two hours after she had finished. She then yawns and plops down onto the floor to sleep, for she is completely wiped out from her endeavors. Not long after she falls asleep, her body shifts into her natural form. Hence, a naked human Jenna would be sleeping on the floor, instead of a dragon*

Desiree: *simply finishes tending to the twins without bothering Sephiroth at all. However, she does eventually moves over to Sephiroth once she’s certain that he’s asleep and that no one is looking about. Quickly, she casts an illusion so that he’d think that she were Jenna, as she normally appears, if he does wake up. Then, she leans in to kiss him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to snooze through the next few hours, mumbling as “Jenna” kisses him. The words are incomprehensible, but he begins to purr during and after the kiss, grinning slightly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *broadly grins at Sephiroth’s response. She then begins to caress the side of his face* Mmm… So good.. *she continues to kiss him, seeming to enjoy every moment of her stolen passion*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *his eyes open slightly after another few moments, woken up enough to wonder what’s going on. He purrs at “Jenna for a moment before shaking his head, reaching out to place a hand on her face, nudging her back slightly* When did you change back…? We need to talk about your behaviour before…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Yelps as Sephiroth wakes up. She then quickly backs up and rushes away toward the stairs. As soon as she dashes out of the room and hopefully out of Seph’s sight, she cancels out the illusion spell* Damn…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Don’t leave. *grunts and sits up, then moves to his feet, scanning the base as he tries to track Jenna down. He seems a little confused as he finds her life energy signal down in the caverns and moves out to find her, surprised she’s moved that far already. When he gets down there, he raises an eyebrow as he finds her naked on the floor, and nudges her with a boot* Get up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans and curls up even more. She then shivers* Mmmm… *not far from where Jenna is laying, there are about a half-dozen eggs on the floor*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Come on, get up. What are you doing on the floor? You were just downstairs a minute ago. *crouches down to place a hand on her neck, feeling for her pulse. He glances over at the eggs, but for the time being he ignores them, not wanting to think about what they could mean for him* Come on, Jen. Wake up. This isn’t a joke.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans at Seph’s furthered attempts to both her. Finally, she slowly opens her eyes, but she’s clearly still quite exhausted. She yawns then tries to curl up even tighter. She doesn’t even seem to notice that she’s human quite yet, mostly because she’s still half-asleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at her, then reaches down to pick her up* Fine. *carries her out of the area, intending to return her back down to the living quarters* At least you are you again. But we cannot ignore what happened, and we need to talk about it. *scowls* It was positively unnacceptable and I’m sure you would punish me harshly if I ever did such.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans and leans up against Seph as he carries her. She then closes her eyes again and seems quite ready to fall asleep again. She remains silent and completely out of it for at least five minutes. However, she eventually becomes aware that she’s being carried. So, she snaps her eyes open and looks at Seph with confusion* Huh?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What? *glances down at her and continues to carry her along* What’s wrong with you now? *comes to the bottom of the steps and places her down on his side of their bed, folding his arms* Do you want to explain why you ran? Or why you are naked now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks down at herself then up at Seph. She stares at him, quite confused* Wha..? ~When did this happen? I don’t remember.. I don’t remember much. Fell asleep after.. Still so tired.~ *her transmissions are accompanied by both hazy memories of the last day or so as well as extreme exhaustion. She then settles her head against Seph’s pillow, seeming to be quite ready to get comfortable and fall asleep again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at her, confused by her current state. He shakes his head and covers her up with the blanket, intending to leave her to sleep for as long as she needs it. He then vacates the area, heading back to the cavern, standing in front of the eggs shortly after as he wonders what to do with them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans and watches Sephiroth leave. She then yawns once more and grumbles* So tired… *soon enough, she turns to her right side and snuggles her head against the pillow* Mmmm… *then, she drifts back to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stands in front of the eggs, leaning over them as he taps on their shells, having no idea what to do with them at all. He frowns and finally crouches down in front of them, scanning them* I don’t want to hatch any of you… let alone six. *groans as he thinks of six baby dragons running around*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*Fortunately for Sephiroth, most of the eggs are devoid of any life in them at all. They are simply duds to help the chances of survival for the sole egg that indeed has a developing embryo in it. As for the one that has a developing embryo, it is to the left side, nearly pressed up against the wall*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns, seeming a little unhappy with his find at first* Only one…? *lowers his head, unsure of how he feels about that. He glances at source of the life energy he can sense, then quietly sighs and pushes two of the duds aside to get at the fertilised egg. He is careful to pick it up, then carries it with him, grunting to himself* Yes, that’s right, Sephiroth… you didn’t want any of them, yet you are taking away one now. My, how I’ve changed. I’m just not the same any more…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Simply continues to sleep. By now, she’s gripped onto the blankets and tightly wrapped them around her body for warmth*

Dimitri: *wanders out of his room, having been playing with his games. He then grins as he spots Jenna on the bed. So, he climbs up the bed then moves to sit down beside her. Once next to his mother, he snuggles up against her* Miss you..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *carries the egg all the way back down to the living quarters, then grunts, glancing around the room. He finally moves over to the bed, setting the egg down on his side, covering it with part of the blanket in an attempt to keep it warm*

Viewing 25 posts - 951 through 975 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.