Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chatters her teeth as a warning. Meanwhile, all her muscles bunch together and tense up, as if she is preparing to attack something* ~I don’t feel “clogged up”.~ *growls* ~Seph, get up here!!~

Desiree: *rolls her eyes. She then moves to grip onto Seph’s arm* Father, you don’t need to be the one to wash them. I’ll handle it. Go to mother. She might hurt Zach.. he’s with her, remember?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”No. I said I can’t. I am busy taking care of the children right now.”* *firmly* I started this, and I’m going to finish it. *continues to gently splash water over Dimitri, then pats his shoulder* Where is the soap? Once you’re done, you can play around. Seres, come over here. You’re next.

Zach: *backs up towards the exit* Holy crap, mom. Calm down…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *quickly flips over to her feet as soon as Zach is off of her. She then backs up her right flank against the far wall and tenses up. Meanwhile, she defensively spreads out her left wing in order to make herself larger. She also loudly hisses at Zach*

Desiree: *rolls her eyes. She then moves over to the soap-bin and grabs two bars of soap. Soon enough, she plants one bar of soap in Seph’s lap before kneeling down next to him* Seres, come here. I’ll take care of you.

Seres: *whines as she’s forced to stop her splashing about. She then moves over to Desiree and sits down in front of her* No fun..

Dimitri: *flaps his wings and continues to wordlessly pout*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *his eyes widen slightly and then he quickly lowers his head into a submissive respectful bow, not wanting to have his head bitten off* Calm down, mom… Lie down on your side again, I want to finish here. Something’s not right… it’s like you’ve eaten rocks or something. *tries to scan her, then blinks, seeming highly confused and alarmed* Uhh…

Sephiroth: *sighs as he is given a bar of soap and wets it in the water before beginning to lather up Dimitri, attempting to tickle him lightly in the process also, wanting to make it fun for him as well as cheer him up* Thank you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to hiss at Zach, not wanting to calm down at all. She then roars in aggitation* ~I want Seph!~ *she swishes her tail, smashing it against the wall. Then, she decides to cast a spell on Seph. Soon enough, she makes him come to her by force by teleporting him over to her side*

Desiree: *begins to calmly massage the soap over Sere’s skin. However, she pauses to stare as Seph vanishes from her side* Figures..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems quite confused as he is teleported from his place in the springs to the spot beside Jenna. He stares at her for a few moments before grunting* I was in the middle of giving the children a bath, Jenna. What do you want from me?

Zach: *backs up towards the door, seeming quite worried at his findings*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls and angrily snaps at Sephiroth* ~I need you here. I told you that several times.~ *She swishes her tail, still quite aggitated. She then hisses at Zach as he moves, almost as if he were some sort of danger toward her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at her* Whatever do you need me for? What needs doing around here? I told you I was busy. Normally you would have been fine with that. Why did you need me right now? As in, this very minute now? *grunts and shakes his head, then flicks the soapy water off his hands*

Zach: *backs out of the cavern and desserts the area*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she swiftly lifts her head up then growls* ~Zach, get the fuck back here. You haven’t said what is wrong at all~ *she then turns her attention back to Sephiroth* ~I just need you.~ *her scales bristle and she narrows her eyes at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Your attitude is wrong right now! How the hell am I supposed to help if you’re going to roar and bite my head off!?”*

Sephiroth: *scowls* Well? What of it? *folds his arms, quite aggitated now* I said I was coming, but I was busy. I really don’t appreciate being pulled away from task, especially when I said I actually was coming to tend to you. I never said ‘no’, I wouldn’t come at all. If you had given me just five more minutes, I would have been done. *grunts* You were the one who was upset that the pair of us were dragons, as well. It meant we couldn’t care for the children. Now that I was actually in the middle of doing just that, you couldn’t even wait for me to finish?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snarls and snaps at Sephiroth again* ~I just need you. Zach was causing me pain and discomfort. Prodding and all that. I needed you!~ *hisses in irritation* ~The other children are old enough to do things in your stead.~ *she stomps her right forepay against the ground. She then glares at the doorway again* ~Zach, get back here! Now!!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You still haven’t explained just what you needed me for, you know. I am still waiting on that explanation.”* *scowls at her* *”Also, why are you being so bad tempered? Your attitude is very unreasonable at this current point in time. I don’t very much appreciate it.”* *folds his arms* *”Because you couldn’t be bothered waiting a whole five minutes, Desiree is probably finishing the task I started. Do you want to explain to the twins that your yet-unexplained need has higher priority over their needs?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls and bristles her scales once more at Seph’s words. She then snorts and instead decides to teleport Zach back into the room. She hisses at him and glares* ~Finish your job!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *stumbles slightly due to the fact he was running up stairs. He then trips over his own feet, fumbling onto the ground* Damn it… *moves to his feet, backing up towards the door again, not at all wanting to face the wrath of an angry dragon*

Sephiroth: *scowls at Jenna, standing tall, not willing to back down from his scolding*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slams her tail down in front of Zach. She then angrily hisses and blows a stream of fire at his back* ~Stop that, now! Finish your job!~ *roars in annoyance. She then swishes her tail*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *immediately covers his head as the stream of fire comes at him, cringing as it burns his back, whimpering loudly in pain* Oh god, what the hell are you doing…?!

Sephiroth: *bares his teeth and raises his arms, shouting out sharply, authorative* Enough!! *growls, baring his teeth at Jenna* Surely you can get what you want across without having to hurt anybody. What the hell do you want so badly!? Why the hell are you being so unreasonable? *stomps a foot, growling again* Speak now! You’ve had ample time.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses and snaps at Sephiroth again* ~You should know why I summoned Zach here. He was supposed to say what was wrong with me. Instead, he just causes me pain and discomfort. He should finish the job properly!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Well there was absolutely NO need to burn him for it! What were you thinking? Or were you even thinking at all?”* *growls at her and moves away, crouching down next to Zach to inspect his burns. When he discovers that they are mostly just top layer skin burns, he shakes his head, sighing* *”Be more careful, please. There is no need to be unreasonable to get what you want.”* *teleports a pitcher of water to his hands, then dumps it over Zach’s back to cool the burns*

Zach: *simply cowers and whimpers on the ground, feeling quite miserable, afraid, and in pain right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses and spats to the side. She then shakes her head and quickly casts a spell to heal up Zach of all his ills. Soon after, she moves to the side and begins to dig at a corner. She seems a bit feverish as she scratches at the ground. She then hisses and moves to another section to scratch*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* *”If you don’t want to talk about it, that’s fine with me…”* *places a hand on Zach’s shoulder, then frowns and pats his back* You… you seem fine now. Stand up. I don’t know what’s going on here, but apparently you were doing something and stopped. I have no idea what’s going on… perhaps you can enlighten me?

Zach: *moves to his feet, looking quite miserable* She got really mad when I was checking her out. She.. she… *lowers his head* What the hell happened? Because right now, she’s heavily gravid with eggs.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *roars in frustration and continues to dig at the current spot. She doesn’t seem to notice what Zach and Sephiroth are doing. Instead, she just seems to want to dig*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Can I go now…?

Sephiroth: *looks quite bothered by Zach’s words and lightly pushes him towards the exit* Go… *frowns and keeps an eye on Jenna, shaking his head* *”Zach says you’re gravid with eggs.”* *moves towards her* *”Do you want help digging?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *suddenly stops digging as Seph nears her. She then chirps toward him and moves over to nudge her snout against his chest* ~I love you..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at the sudden affection and places a hand against her snout, gently patting it* *”I know… I love you also.”* *frowns* *”Do you even know what’s going on right now?”* *sighs* *”Do you want help digging?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *She slowly shakes her head in response to his questions. Instead, she just lays down and continues to affectionately press her snout against him. She then begins to lick him in the same way that she’s done over and over again throughout the last month* ~I need you so much..~

Viewing 25 posts - 926 through 950 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.