Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *stops in the doorway again, seeming very hesitant* How do I know you didn’t just steal that information out of Sephiroth’s friend’s head, or out of his head? *frowns* How do I know you’re not going to fly off the second you get Sephy?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her smile vanishes as she hears Aeris’s next set of questions. She then sighs* ~You are very persistent…~ *she closes her eyes then tries to send over purely the emotions that she feels toward Seph, hoping that Aeris doesn’t think that she’s faking those either*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: “You’re not very convincing either… what person in their right mind would listen to a dragon, especially a big hungry one, and hand over their friend just because the dragon is asking them to?” *shakes his head, sighing. He lays Sephiroth out on the gruond before her but does not let go of him, intending to grab him and run should things turn ugly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I might be big, but I’m not hungry. I recently ate.~ *she slowly leans her head in and gently nudges Seph’s side, trying to stir him* ~Seph. Please wake up.~ *she then gives him a very tender lick on the face*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t really respond. He wrinkles his brow slightly, but it is more of a muscle twitch than an actual response to what she is saying*

Aeris: *sighs* Just leave him be. He probably just needs rest after what he did. *crouches down nearby Sephiroth, not at all willing to leave him with the big scary dragon right now. While he steps back enough to give Jenna room, he wants to stay nearby should anything happen*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *gently nudges Seph’s body over closer to her, soon setting him up against the side of her right foreleg. She then returns to giving him gentle licks, trying to stimulate him back into wakefullness. Her tongue would often go through his hair as she licks him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Hey, stop it! *moves to his feet and tries to whack her snout, wanting her to leave* Leave my friend alone! He’s not food! You can’t have a taste test of him! *grabs Sephiroth by the arm and begins to drag him away again*

Sephiroth: *twitches slightly, releasing a weak groan*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in irritation as Aeris whacks her on the snout. She then quickly jups toward the door, wanting to block it* ~I was not tasting Seph. I was licking him to show my appreciation and care. Does it look like I can provide kisses in this form?~ *she narrows her eyes and spreads out her wings a bit* ~Release Seph before you make me force you to let him go.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *sighs and drops him again, backing up towards the door, still seeming rather unhappy with the whole situation* Don’t force me, silly… *sighs* You just don’t get it. I don’t care what you say, I still need to keep an eye on my friend. Until he’s safe, that is.

Sephiroth: *groans and begins to move. He slowly sits up, rubbing at his head, seeming quite fatigued and very exhausted*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Hisses in irritation and blows a blast of steam-like breath toward Aeris. She then bares her teeth* ~The only one in danger here is you. I have done everything I can to prove who I am. What more do you want of me? You don’t even know me that well!~ *she turns her attention toward Seph as she notices that he’s waking. She then sends out a gentle rumbling noise toward him as a welcome*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm…? *glances up at Jenna, then groans in reply and slowly crouches over again, holding his head in his hands* You’re still a dragon… *sighs, seeming rather unhappy about that*

Aeris: That doesn’t matter! *stomps his feet a bit* Oh, forget it. *grumbles and heads up the stairs once more*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs and moves closer to Seph. She then curls up around him, trying to comfort him with her warmth* ~Yes, Seph. I’m still a dragon. Not much has changed that status.~ *she moves her head in to lick him once more* ~Just as not much has changed the fact that I love you with all my being.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves against her, resting his head and his upper torso against her for support and comfort. He begins to groan shortly afterwards and slowly shakes his head* Stop… *begins to stroke her scales with a hand, mumbling*

Aeris: *sighs and heads back up the stairs once more, seeming satisfied with Jenna and Sephiroth now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and shakes her head. So, she decides to stop communicating to him. However, she does continue to give him gentle licks, almost as if he were one of her hatchlings*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *due to the fact he is so exhausted, he simply keeps his eyes closed, drifting off to sleep shortly afterwards. He would remain that way more than a few hours if left alone*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finally stops licking Seph after he goes to sleep. She then yawns and settles her head down next to his torso. As she drifts to sleep, she makes a soft, low humming noise, wanting to keep Seph comforted as well as lead herself to sleep*

*For the next month, Jenna mostly stays in the room that she had originally turned into a dragon in. She’d leave to eat from time to time. However, in the past week, she hasn’t wanted to do that at all, mostly because she feels bloated and can’t fit through the caverns at all. She’s also has found herself digging at the floor on frequent occasions. Not to mention, she’s felt quite a bit irritable.

Her bloated status would be easily noticeable to anyone who looks at her by now. Though, she could never say what the exact reason is. So, she has called upon Zach to check her out*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *spends his free time with Jenna, just happy to be in her company for the time being. He also spends the rest of his time away, and attending to the regular running of the base and it’s inhabitants, serving bland food and annoying his children about the importance of listening to one’s tutors*

Zach: *despite the way he has been feeling about the base and it’s inhabitants lately, Zach has been surprisingly unargumentative in regards to the issue at hand. He wanders through the base to the caverns, carrying a bag of standard medical tools used for examinations, and drops the bag on the ground, rummaging through it to look for a stethoscope. He places it to her side, and begins to listen, frowning* I still think you’re just constipated.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses slightly in irritation. She then thumps her tail against the ground* ~What the fuck is that supposed to achieve, Zach? That is made for a human? How do you think something as small and pathetic as that would do anything for finding out what is going on with me?~ *loudly snorts. She then sends out a beacon call toward Seph, wanting her mate to be near, yet again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Just because it’s meant for a human, it doesn’t mean that it’s not going to work. *shakes his head and grumbles* Now keep still and stop breathing for a sec. *presses the end of the stethoscope to her chest area, frowning* You sound OK…

Sephiroth: *”I’m really sorry, but right now I cannot be there. I am busy trying to get Dimitri and Seres into the spring so they can be washed. They smell terrible and they are sticky. I think Zach let them get into the jar of honey or similar.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snarls in distaste. She then sends a sharp pyschic signal toward Seph, as if she were trying to snap at him with her mind. She then lowers her head to the floor and seems to grumble*

Seres: *broadly grins as she sees the springs. So, she rushes up toward them, wanting to play with the water*

Dimitri: *whines* Not smell, fatha..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes* *”I’m sorry, but this has to be done. Surely you can survive another hour without me. I’ve survived eight years without you. Not very well, mind you, but I did it all the same.”* You do. I don’t know what you got into today, but smell your arm. It’s very unpleasant. *quickly moves after Seres* I’m glad you want to go in… *crouches down and begins to strip her* You want to play in there, hm? Try to convince your brother to take a bath as well, then.

Zach: Roll onto your back. It’s easier to listen to the underside of you, actually.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Seems quite bitter as she responds* ~I need you. I need you. I need you.~ *She then looks over at Zach and grumbles once more. However, after a moment, she moves to lay on her back. She tensely holds her legs up. However, it is clear that she doesn’t want to be in this position at all*

Seres: *whines as Seph stops her so that he can remove her clothes* Wanna play.. Make it go fass..

Dimitri: *kicks at rocks on the floor. Still, he moves over to Seph’s side. He then obediently removes his clothes* No steen…

Desiree: *walks into the doorway and silently watches over Sephiroth. Over the last month, she had been studying up on new magics and getting rather twisted ideas in her head. In fact, for the last few days, she’d cast illusions on herself to make herself look like Jenna in her true form, trying to time it for when her father is asleep or groggy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *places a hand on her soft underside and begins listening along her, poking and prodding her as he moves down. When he gets to the more personal areas, he stops, frowning* What was the last thing you ate in this form? And how long ago? *begins pressing a hand against the area above her lower back leg hinge, pushing at the hard lumps he feels inside. This action may also even cause discomfort or pain to Jenna*

Sephiroth: *”I wil, after I finish here.”* Yes, Dimitri. You stink. *points to the water* Get in.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Releases an annoyed roar and thumps her tail against the floor once more. This time around, her noises would echo down to the living quarters down below* ~I haven’t eaten for at least five days, Zach. I don’t remember what it was. Was it really that important?! You’re being very annoying!~

Desiree: *looks up as she hears the roar. She then sighs and moves into the bathing room* Father, I think you need to calm mother down… again.

Dimitri: *whines. Still, he moves to slip into the water. He then plops down and crosses his arms, clearly pouting*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I can’t deal with it right now. She can stay there. She’s not going anywhere anyway. *scowls in frustration and grasps Dimitri’s arm* Stop it. *splashes water over him, trying to get the sticky residue off him first*

Zach: *backs up slightly* It’s not that bad… *pushes on her belly again* Yeah. I hate to say this but you’re really clogged up. I don’t know how to administer laxatives to a dragon though… *scratches the side of his head* Maybe an enema? *sighs* Don’t get mad at that. *places his hand on her lower stomach again, pushing on the hard lumps* Strange. They move.

Viewing 25 posts - 901 through 925 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.