Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Seph, you just need to check up on the well-being of your unborn child. You can also explain to them what you found out recently. Stop whining and actually act like you have balls.~ *she thumps her tail against the floor* ~And yes, change that guy back to a human. Might as well.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs irritably* *”Fine…”* *heads over to the bed and stands over Cloud, narrowing his eyes. He reaches out to touch her arm, snorting as he scans over her* *”Cloud is fine.”* *glares at Aeris, who is now staring back at him warily* *”Aeris is fine also.”* *moves in on St Sephiroth, lightly standing on his tail so he can’t run away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs, shaking her head since she is certain that Seph is doing a minimalistic job. She then decides to contact Aers* ~Cetra, I assume Sephiroth is there in the room, correct? Can you even respond to me in that body…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just stands over St Sephiroth and closes his eyes, concentrating. He begins to call upon his limited magic energies, beginning to cast, or at least attempt to cast the spell given to him by Jenna earlier*

Aeris: *manages a very weak staticy signal, then sighs* Sephy… I don’t know what you’re doing, but tell Jenna I said ‘no’.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns in thought, swishing her tail. She then considers what dragons are capable of, eventually deciding that she can just eavesdrop on Aeris’s thoughts* ~Just think your responses to me. I should be able to make them out. I might not be able to receive words from your mind, but I should be able to make out what your general thoughts are, Cetra.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *shakes his head and thinks more to himself than to Jenna* “It’s very nice, but why does she need to do this?” *sighs* “It’s really silly and I don’t know what they’re up to. I hope that it’s not bad. No, it’s probably not… they’re usually quite good now of days.”

Sephiroth: *scowls and continues to concentrate, opening his eyes just enough so he can glare hard at the dragon*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~We are returning the other Sephiroth to a human form. I can’t do that task at the moment.~ *she snorts in distaste* ~Do not ask why I can’t come there myself. I don’t feel like talking about it. However, I also wanted Seph to check on his unborn child. Did he bother giving that element an honest bit of effort?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: “He looked over Cloud and moved away again. Why? Do you want me to do something?” *wanders over to Cloud and checks her over, blinking* “She looks fine. She’s just sleeping right now. What would you like to know?”

Sephiroth: *growls loudly, stumbling slightly as he places all his efforts into the spellcasting. After another few moments of this, St Sephiroth shifts and morphs forms, reverting back into a human* Damn.. *sits back down on the ground, exhausted, also having earned a sharp headache from his efforts*

St Sephiroth: *is very quick to run once converted, diving into the bathroom for cover due to the fact he is naked*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~No, I don’t particularly want to know much of anything about your body. I just want to insure that Seph isn’t going to completely ignore that child because of things beyond everyon’s control. However.. I did ask Seph to give you all information that he recently found out.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: “Oh, I see…” *thinks more to himself now* “I wonder what he found. And if he’s hiding anything from me now. Oh I hope it’s not making Cloud sick. He’s been through so much…” *sighs* “I’ll ask, but not right now. Sephy seems quite… well. Out of it.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Out of it..?~ *she quickly turns her attention to Seph. She then tries to wash him over with comforting vibes* ~Seph, are you alright? Did you manage to cast that spell? Do you need me to do something for you?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: “He’s on the ground and panting.” *wonders what Sephiroth was up to, then remembers St Sephiroth’s running off into the bathroom, grinning* “I’m pretty sure he fixed the other Sephy.”

Sephiroth: *hisses in discomfort as he receives Jenna’s psychic signal, shuffling towards the corner of the room so he can be out of the way* *”Stop it…”* *grunts* *”It worked…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head as she hears Seph’s response. She then turns her attention back to Aeris* ~Cetra, please help my Sephiroth back to his feet and bring him down to me. I would appreciate that.~ *she begins sending him directions as to where to go*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: “You want me to help him out? He doesn’t look like he can even stand right now.” *moves over to Sephiroth and lightly pokes his shoulder, frowning as he notices that Sephy is beginning to lose conciousness. Aeris begins to wonder to himself why something like that would happen, then reaches down, attempting to pick him up* “That might be a little hard…”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Your current body is more than strong enough to carry Seph down here if needed. Just hold him up and try to keep him awake enough so that he can at least limp along… I’d help you out. However, I simply can not.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Sephy? *sighs and lightly pokes him before reaching down, attempting to pick him up. She seems surprised as the feat seems quite easy to do* “Alright. I’m coming now.” *leaves the room with Sephiroth over his shoulders, following Jenna’s instructions as he makes his way down to her* Here he is. *lays Sephiroth out on the ground in front of her* He’s probably just exhausted… *looks up at her and stares, before grabbing Sephiroth and running back out of the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snarls in frustration. She then swishes her tail* ~Aeris, get back here. The dragon you saw is me. I would appreciate it if you bring my mate back over to me.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: “You’re a dragon? How is that possible?” *gently lays Sephiroth out on the stairs, then nervously wanders back down, peering into the wide open area, frowning* How did that happen? And how can I be sure that’s really you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~It happened in the same manner that you came to be in Cloud’s body. Someone thought this would be a great amusement to them. So, here I am.~ *she snarls in distaste* ~Now, please, bring my mate over to me.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: “Seems kind of silly to go to that amount of effort for a few little laughs.” *shakes his head* No. I’m not endangering Sephy to a dragon unless you can prove who you are. *folds his arms* How do I know who you are? You don’t look like Jenna, you don’t sound like her, and you’re not acting like her. You want Sephy? Prove yourself first.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *thumps her tail against the floor. She then hisses in annoyance as she tries to think of any way to prove who she is. She then shakes her head in frustration* ~Would I honestly instruct you to put my mate in danger? I love him. I would never, ever do anything like that. Bring him here and I’ll do what I can to prove that I love him.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Of course you would instruct me to bring him over to you if you wanted to do something unpleasant to him, dragon! *shakes his head and walks out of the cavernous area again* “Nice try… that so wasn’t going to work…” *picks up Sephiroth and begins carrying him back up the stairs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Wait, you doubt that even me talking to you now is myself?~ *hisses in annoyance. She then begins to stream very personal details about herself and Seph that only she can know* ~Does that prove who I am yet? Do you want me also the point out that Seph has basically no pubic hair?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *sighs and begins to haul Sephiroth back down the stairs again* Alright… *begins to giggle, grinning madly at Jenna’s last piece of information* I guess he’s pretty sensitive about something like that too, huh?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Actually, I don’t think that he cares all that much. He’s never really brought it up to me in any of his complaints.~ *she lifts her head as she hears Aeris head back down toward her. She then grins, really wanting to be with Seph once more*

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.