Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 851 through 875 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *growls and sharply shoves her aside* Piss off, Desiree! I don’t know why you have to hassle me so much! *moves to his feet and heads out of the room, growling as he moves up the stairs, just wanting to get away for now*”

Sephiroth: *sighs* *”Very well…”* *moves out of the area, heading back for the living quarters* *”Desiree, are you around still?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Zach, I wasn’t hassling you that time around! Sheesh, get back here.~ *She shakes her head then grumbles* We should have never have asked. I told you that he’d get grumpy, Cancer. *She frowns at her sister. She then looks up as Seph comes back downstairs* Yes, Father..? *stands up, a bit hesitant*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow as Zach rushes past him, shrugging* *”Were you hassling the male clone again?”* *steps down into the living area* I would like to request an audience with you once again. There are some things that do not make sense…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~We weren’t doing much of anything. We were just asking if his balls dropped yet.~ *releases a resigned sigh before stepping out to the main bedroom. She then slowly nods at Sephiroth* Ok, Father.. How can I help you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Some things in your story weren’t consistent… such as Jenna and I switching genders and then the twins being born. That happened long before I was possessed. Do you want to tell me more about that? How many demons are there, exactly?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Huh? Oh.. *she shrugs* That was when the Astaroth first appeared, Father.. He wasn’t in our plane. He was just in the spirit realm. However, he said that he came over when you were last in the realms of chaos.. He also was able to do things to our realm as if he were here. *she shrugs* He’s not a demon.. So, there’s none at the moment.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: So he is the creature that has come from Chaos? *subtly sends the information to Jenna via telepathic means* Did he follow me over, or what? *scowls slightly* A demon posessed me, and I don’t believe there’s any others, yes? Who switched Cloud and Aeris?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Shrugs* I don’t know that.. But it was probably Astaroth. Sounds like something he would do. He likes to have fun. *she glances at the floor* And no, there’s no demons still on this side. They are all gone. There’s just Astaroth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I see. So the majority of all this mess was his doing? *scowls, becoming a little irritated* He followed me back here? *frowns at the thought of that* Did you make first contact with him? And can you send him back to where he came from? Why does he keep doing these things?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Huh? I can’t do anything like that, Father. I was barely able to open up a rift between our world and the spirit world.. Cancer helped me send back all the demons that came through. But the realms of chaos where he came from? First.. I think he’s too tricky to even drag through anything.. He really like playing tricks on people, I’m certain he knows how to slip out of tricks. *She shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Very well. You’re not answering all my questions, however. *scowls* Is he, or is he not responsible for all of the changes, Desiree? *snorts and shakes his head* How is one supposed to fend off something like that? We’re powerless to do anything, aren’t we? *scowls in frustration and begins to think*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Father, I don’t know everything.. I only know a few things. *she shakes her head at his questioning. She then sighs* I know he’s responsible for some things. I know that he’s taking the form of a prehistoric bird ancestor.. I think Zach called him a microraptor before. And I know what he is. I don’t know anything else.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* Thank you… *shakes his head* Feel free to stay around here. I appreciate your honesty. *moves back up the stairs, walking the rest of the way back to the caverns* *”Jenna. Have you found something nice to eat yet?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Yes, Seph. I’ve finished eating quite a while ago. In fact, I’m almost to that room again.. Just need to squeeze past a few more bits of these caverns.~

Desiree: *blinks and stares in disbelief toward Sephiroth* I’m not in trouble…? *she shakes her head in surprise. She then moves over toward Cancer, wanting to chat with her sister once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *shakes her head* Maybe you will be. Just not right now, hm? I personally wouldn’t stick around for too long. He might be just biding his time, you know.

Sephiroth:*”Ah, quite good. We have a few more things to talk about. Desiree seems to have made a bit more sense with the subject, and I would like to relay it all to you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finally moves into the room that she’s been staying in. She circles around a few times before finding a comfortable spot. Soon after, she lies down and curls up* ~Yes, I know. You were transmitting to me the entire time. It does indeed make a bit more sense. A pity that she doesn’t know too much.~

Desiree: *Shrugs* Father isn’t going to kill me or anything. So, I suppose I’ll be fine. *she glances at the bed then grins at Cancer* Want to help me make dinner for the twins?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: Yeah, alright. What are you going to make for them? *moves to her feet, brushing herself off, grinnning shortly afterwards* Hopefully something better than the garbage your father makes. Some of that stuff is so bad, you can use it as wall filler. And should rather than eating it.

Sephiroth: *”I don’t know what to do about the situation now…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Rolls her eyes* Sister, you use some of it as wall fillers rather than eating it, in front of Father to boot. *She chuckles and shakes her head* You don’t hide from him that his cooking sucks, do you? *she moves to Dimitri’s side and gently picks him up* As for what to make.. I don’t know. Let’s just see what’s around?

Dimitri: *groans as he’s picked up. He slowly opens his eyes and looks up at Desiree. He then yawns and tries to curl up in her arms* Sweepy…

Jenna: *sighs* ~I don’t think there’s much that we can do, Seph. If that guy was able to do things to us even from the spirit world.. It’s best to leave him here on the physical plane, don’t you think? Maybe you should try hunting him down?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *nods her head* I think there was some meat in the freezer. Just dig up some spice and breadcrumbs or something. *heads up the stairs, glancing back at Desiree* Why are you taking him with us? You’re not going to cook him are you?

Sephiroth: What good would it do if I hunted him down? *scowls* Maybe that other Sephiroth can trap his aura in something…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: What? Cancer! I’m not about to cook our little brother. I’m just bringing him up there so that I can keep an eye on him. He’ll probably want food just as soon as we’re done cooking. *she glances back down at the bedroom area* Though, I should probably bring Seres too..

Jenna: *growls and swishes her tail in annoyance* ~Have you forgotten that the other Sephiroth is still a dragon.. Hmm… Perhaps this is a chance for you to actually practice that magic gift that you were given.~ *she begins to stream her knowledge on how to make other beings shape-shift via magic to Seph* ~Check up on your unborn child in Aeris’s body too.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and closes his eyes as he receives the information, silent as he thinks about it for a few moments* *”You want me to shift his shape back into that of a human, then?”* *shakes his head* *”I don’t want to go near Aeris and Cloud…”*

Cancer: Yeah, otherwise one or the other will declare favouritism. Want me to go and get her? You can hunt through the place for food.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Seph, you have a child inside of… Cloud… You need to put back your pride and personal feelings and check up on your offspring. Do you want it to hate you for not being there later on? Also, the other Sephiroth is there with them. So, you can’t avoid them.~

Desiree: *nods* Yes, that would be very nice, Cancer. Please, go and get her. *she grins and continues moving to the kitchen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tiredly sighs and shakes his head* No… I don’t want it to hate me. *moves out of the room again, this time heading for the bedroom area where Cloud and Aeris are hiding. He peers into the room and scowls at the occupants inside* *”Do I really have to do this?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Yes, Seph. You do. I’d go with you.. but I can’t fit into that area of the base. Still, you know how to talk to me as if I were right beside you.~ *She tries to send a psychic wave of calmness and tranquility his way, hoping it’d calm his nerves*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and steps into the room, glancing across to Cloud and Aeris. He glances around the room, soon spotting St Sephiroth* *”You want me to turn him back into a human, then?”* *sighs* *”What am I to do with Cloud and Aeris?”* *grunts* *”They look fine. This is stupid. Can I go now?”*

Viewing 25 posts - 851 through 875 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.