Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I hope you are right about that. I would really like for him to be happy.. Do me a favor and remind him of my offer about the dragon. He can raise the civilized versions only..~

Desiree: No, Zach. We care about you and we’re not about to get lost. We want to talk to you. Come on, we’re all brothers and sisters here. *She crosses her arms*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes and moves to his feet. He tries to pry open the door, then grunts* Zach. Open this door. Desiree and Cancer wish to have an audience with you. Now, unless you’re doing something private, you have no reason not to open this door. *gently nudges it again, then smirks as Zach opens it slightly. He pushes it open and glances back at Desiree and Cancer* Don’t do anything unpleasant to him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *haughtily speaks out* Unlike Mother, I actually don’t do things unpleasant to my family. *She snorts and shakes her head. She then moves to enter the room* Thank you, Zach. Now, what exactly is wrong with you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *glares at Desiree, then turns his back, snorting* Nothing…

Sephiroth: *sighs and rolls his eyes, moving away from the door, heading back to the bed, sitting down on it, picking up his book to read once again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oh, Zach. Don’t be like that. *She moves to sit on his bed. She then crosses her arms* After all, I cleaned up your room today. You owe me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *turns his head away, loudly grumbling* Tch… it’s not like that at all… *moves to the door, then pushes Cancer and Desiree in properly, then shuts it again* Mom accused me of something really horrible. *lowers his head, miserable* She thinks I turned her into a dragon, because I like them…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *she frowns then glances to the side* That’s not all untrue, Zach.. It’s just you didn’t know what that guy was going to do. *she sighs* You should tell them the truth as to what really happened, Zach..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *sharply* What? What guy? He asked me what I wanted and I told him. I didn’t know he was gonna turn other people into dragons! It’s hardly my fault. I didn’t do it! *growls* I didn’t do it, and I didn’t have the means to do it either. Don’t blame me for this!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs then gets up and moves to Zach’s side. Soon enough, she sets her hand on his right shoulder* Settle down. Just tell them the truth. Father will understand. I don’t know about mother, but Father will understand that it wasn’t your intentions. Still, you can’t say that you had absolutely no involvement whatsoever.. Father deserves to know the truth. Do you want me to tell him?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *lowers his head, miserable* This is all a mess.. *sighs* Yeah, tell him if you want… I still didn’t do it. *scowls* I didn’t know the guy was going to actually do it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I know that, Zach. Father will understand. It wasn’t what you wanted to happen. *She gently pats his shoulder* Don’t worry so much. You’ll see. *she looks out the the bedroom then calls out* Father, can you come here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What is it, Desiree? *sets the book down, then wanders over to Zach’s room, standing in the doorway* What is going on? *he glances around the room, checking to see if anything has happened. When he finds nothing, he glances back down at her, curious*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Takes a deep breath and looks at Zach for a few moments. After pausing for a good moment, she nods to herself and sighs* Listen, I have something to tell you.. Before, I thought you already knew this, but you clearly don’t.. *She bites her lip and looks down at the floor* The last few months have been all my fault. I was the one who talked to those spirits and let them through. They said that they were my friends and wanted to cross over and have even more fun.. Cancer and I got rid of most of them but two.. That one that was in your body and another. The other guy.. Astaroth.. He’s not like the others. He said he came directly from the realms of chaos. He’s the one who turned you and mother into the opposite sex back when the twins were born.. And he’s the one who tricked Zach into.. Well, *nudges Zach and grumbles* Your turn!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *simply listens carefully, saying nothing at all. His expression doesn’t give away much of what he’s feeling either, as he simply masks his emotions with a deep annoyed scowl*

Zach: And… *yelps as he’s nudged* The Astaroth guy spoke to me and asked what I wanted. I said I wanted to be respected, and that I wanted a dragon. And well… he turned you both into dragons. *quickly* But that wasn’t my doing! I didn’t know he would do that! I had no means to do it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *mutters to Zach* See, I told you that your part wasn’t going to be that hard.. *She glances at Seph then turns her back on him, not really wanting to look at him when he explodes from what she told him* Cancer’s the only one who only did good things.. She helped me send the demons back..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *simply shakes his head and walks out of the room* Thank you for the information. *heads out of the living quarters area, walking back up the stairs, intending to return the caverns* *”Jenna. I have some information for you. It was just given to me by Desiree and Zach.”*

Zach: *sits up as he watches Sephiroth leave, looking both quite worried as well as surprised* He didn’t blow up…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Grumbles* He’ll probably blow up at me later.. Don’t worry, Zach. None of this was your fault. *She reaches over to gently mess up Zach’s hair in a loving fashion. She then glances at Cancer* So, do you want to ask him, or shall I? *she grins and nods toward Zach*

Jenna: *is still outside eating. She has her head deep inside the abdomen of her kill, so she doesn’t bother to pull it out of lift it* ~What sort of information..?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *grins* *”You ask him. I want to sit back and see the reaction.”* *folds her arms* *”This is going to be really good, I can tell.”*

Sephiroth: *”About why I was turned into a female. About how you and I became dragons. The answer to everything weird that has occured in the last year or so.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Well? What exact did you find out, Seph? At the moment, you’re not really saying much of anything..~ *she pulls her head out of her kill so that she can groom the blood off her face and head*

Desiree: *shoots Cancer and annoyed glare. She then shakes her head* You were the one who suggested it. *She snorts at Cancer then looks at Zach* Listen, Cancer wanted to know if your balls dropped yet.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *stares at them, then loudly snorts* Fuck off.

Sephiroth: *sighs* *”Desiree was the one who spoke to the spirits and allowed them to come through to our realm. One possessed me. One was responsible for Aeris and Cloud’s body switch. One was also responsible for our gender changes, when the twins were conceived and born. And there is also another who tricked Zach and had us turned into dragons.”* *scowls* *”They are responsible for it all.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~What, that doesn’t make sense. There weren’t any spirits wrecking havoc when the twins were born. Not a single one was out and about in our realm. Are you certain you got your information correct? It seems all wrong.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls and telepathically transmits the information he got from Desiree, and then what Zach had told him* *”It’s not wrong.”* *grunts* *”I don’t know what else to tell you.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head as she considers the information that Seph is sending her. She then shakes her head* ~Desiree was rushing it, but she clearly didn’t say a word about Cloud or Aeris.. Also, she was only mentioning two spirits in general, one that.. Chaos spawn? Seph, I suggest you talk to her again and actually get more details.~

Desiree: *Nods her head* We’ll take that as a no. *she then looks at Cancer and loudly grumbles* You should have been the one to ask. It was your idea! Now he’s going to be grumpy and whiny all over again!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Talk to her about what? What more do I need to get from her? It made sense to me…. please, tell me what you think is incomplete so that I can go and divulge more information out of her at your request.”*

Zach: *glares at Cancer* Your idea, huh? *growls* Push off, the both of you. You’re just as bad as each other.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Seph, everything that she said was so very jumbled up and rushed. Did you honestly understand much of it at all? From what you originally said, you think there are four different demons going around. However, I think she only mentioned one demon and one… something else. I am not even certain what she means by “coming from chaos”. Also, the events with the demons did not occur two years ago when the twins were born. That doesn’t fit at all. A lot of what she said just doesn’t fit as it is at the moment. You need to clear up the details.~

Desiree: Oh, don’t be like that, little brother. *She sits down next to him before giving him an affectionate squeeze* We just want to see you start growing to a big and tall man. *she broadly grins* Though, you’ll always be a whimp.

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.