Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 801 through 825 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: If you listen to it, you sure as hell aren’t doing anything about it… *blinks at her next comment, looking both horrified and offended* You think I had something to do with that?! What the hell?! *backs up from her, loudly growling* Why would I want to do anything like that?! Why are you accusing me of something like that? *tries to bolt from the area*

Sephiroth: *takes careful note of Zach’s opinion, frowning*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *closes her eyes and casts a spell to form magical barriers that confine him in the room in all ways, creating both a teleportation block and a physical block* ~Why are you running away if you had absolutely nothing to do with this situation? None of the other children are as obsessed with dragons as you area, Zach.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *sputters angrily for a moment, not able to piece his words together* What does that have to do with anything?! How the hell would I pull something like that off, huh? *swats out at the wall, striking it with his hand* How could you even think of accusing me of something like that?!

Sephiroth: *”He sounds guilty.”* *narrows his eyes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Zach, I do not know how you did it, but I’m certain that if you had a hand in it, you were only an instigator. Now, answer the question. You are not in trouble. We just need to know whether or not you were involved in this situation.~ *She looks at Seph and nods her head* ~Yes, he certainly isn’t acting rationally.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *speaks very firm and pointedly* No! *buries his face in his hands and begins to sob*

Sephiroth: *”I think that is because he is angry. If you already riled him up before you made such an accusation, something like that wouldn’t help very much.”* *narrows his eyes further* *”He’s weak.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I think it is safe to say that he was riled up well before that, Seph. A calm boy would not think of running away or doing half of the things that he’s been doing.~ *She shakes her head. She then frowns at Zach* ~You are not acting as if you truly had nothing on your conscious, Zach.~ *she shakes her head at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs in frustration and rests a hand on his forehead, thinking hard* *”Perhaps. I can’t think of anything that would have caused this kind of behaviour. Is it just him being unco-operative, or have I missed something?”*

Zach: What?! I swear, I didn’t know anything about the dragon thing until I was told about it… I swear to you, that’s how it is! *growls* Let me get out of here, now! Stop bothering me! *once again tries to leave the area, not seeming to calm down any when he discovers he can’t* Stop it!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *She slowly shakes her head. She then gets to her feet* ~I don’t know, Seph. He won’t talk to me. He just keeps on accusing us of not wanting to listen to him..~ *releases a deep sigh* ~I’m hungry. Please, talk to the boy..~ *She quickly moves to exit the cave, crawling up to the surface again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs tiredly* *”I don’t think we’re going to get much out of him right now… I have an idea, however.”* *watches Jenna leave the cavern, then shakes his head* Why don’t you write it down? *shrugs* Sometimes people find their desires and thoughts easier to express when they are written down on paper. You might not necessarily agree with that, but if you can’t organize them properly in words, you might function better from your ideas being on paper.*shrugs again* You could do that now and give them to Jenna when she returns.

Zach: *watches Jenna go, relaxing* First time I ever argued with a dragon… *sighs at Sephiroth’s words, then shakes his head* Words, paper, what difference does it make…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Just talk to him as your son and not as some inferior being, Seph… I’m certain that is what he wants. He wants your respect.~ *shakes herself off as she gets out of the caverns. She then spreads open her wings before taking off* ~So very hungry..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* *”Right…”* Well, go on then. *motions to the exit* You want to leave? You can. Just write out what you want on paper. *shrugs* Then bring it back here, or I will. Whichever is preferred.

Zach: Hmph… alright. *moves out of the area, heading for the living quarters. Once in there, he slams the door to his room, leaning his back to it so nobody else can get in*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I’m serious, Seph. Half of this is because he doesn’t respect you as a parent. He thinks you just hate his guts.~ *She continues to soar over the island, trying to find a kill that looks just perfect to her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Possibly.”* *shrugs* *”He seemed fine with my suggestion. I don’t think there’s a respect issue here.”* *moves back out of the area, intending to return to the bed and pick up his book so he can continue his reading*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *is in Cancer’s room, complaining about how Zach was about to run away* He had his bags packed and everything.. Such a complete idiot. *She scowls and crosses her arms*

Jenna: ~I think you are wrong there. You heard what he said when I told him to respect the words of his father.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *sighs* It’s not like him to say that. *shakes her head* But he was that far ahead planned? Strange. I wonder why he did that.

Sephiroth: *”Well…”* *thinks for a few moments* *”Technically, he is right. I’m not his father – genetically.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~An adopted parent is still a parent, Seph. He respects me by calling me mother. However, I am not related to him at all. He should do the same with you.~ *she finally spots a nice, plump sauropod. So, she dives in to go for the kill*

Desiree: *she shakes her head* I don’t know. He’s been acting crazy ever sense that lab was destroyed. Maybe he inhaled some fumes..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *snickers lightly, then shakes her head* Nah. I think he’s angry because he’s growing to be more like your dad. Maybe his balls finally dropped. He’s pretty… well, short for his age, huh? Especially compared to us.

Sephiroth: *”There’s more to this than me, Jen.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~It is still part of it, Seph. Not a small part either. Is it such a hard thing for me to ask you to start showing to him that you actually care about him in the same way that you care about Desiree and the twins?~

Desiree: *giggles* Yea, he is pretty short. But nah, I don’t think he’s started hitting that yet. His voice isn’t even cracking yet. *she shakes her head* Maybe he’s just frustrated because he won’t hit it until fifteen or so. That’s what Father says his age was.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *grins* Must be a bummer when your sisters are more mature than you. *lies on her back, laying the whetting stone down beside her on the beside table* Maybe we should go and give him our sympathy. Or a good kick in the balls, to make them wake up.

Sephiroth: *”He knows that I care about him. I don’t treat him any differently.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~He seems to think that you do… He also resents the fact that I put rules as to what he can and can’t do. Foolish boy. I don’t put many rules at all on him. I just don’t want him to hurt himself.~

Desiree: *giggles at Cancer’s words. She then nods* Yea, let’s go and talk to him. Maybe we can at least tickle him and make him laugh again. *she broadly smirks at the thought*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Maybe he thinks he won’t hurt himself. It depends on what you’re restricting him from.”*

Cancer: Okay. *smirks and moves off the bed, walking out of the room. She knocks on Zach’s door and grins* Open the door, little brother. We wanna talk to you.

Zach: *elbows the door in reply* Go away…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Seph, you know full well what I restrict him to. There isn’t much that I hide from you at all..~ *she continues to happily munch on her kill*

Desiree: *gets to her feet and moves to follow Cancer. She then frowns at Zach’s response* Oh, come on. Let us in. We don’t bite.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m not disputing what you’re saying. I’m saying that it depends on what you are restricting him from – perhaps he doesn’t see it as a function of protection. I’m not talking about myself or what I know at all.”*

Zach: *elbows the door* Fuck off!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I already told him that if we find an actual real dragon that is honestly orphaned or otherwise can’t be taken care of by its parents, that he can keep it… What more does that boy want?~

Desiree: Oh, come on, Zach. Stop being like that. Just let us in.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”My guess would be more degrees of independance. He also seemed quite upset when you destroyed the laboratory. I think maybe he liked working there. He didn’t show any loyalty to Hojo, so my guess is that he liked the place enough to suffer though my biological father’s insanity.”* *sighs and glances over at the scene nearby, saying nothing for now* *”I’ve sent him away for the time being, and given him instructions to write down what he wants. Maybe you will get some more answers.”*

Zach: *elbows the door again, causing the wood to crack slightly from his side* I said fuck off!!

Viewing 25 posts - 801 through 825 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.