Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Do I look like a scientist, Zach?~ *she hisses at his continued behavior* ~All I know is that you need controls, protocol, and care. You should not be as ruthless as Hojo. Not to mention, has he told you what he did with his last partner? Have you ever asked about Gast?~ *She snorts in disgust* ~If you really are interested in science, I’ll find you an actual scientist and not that monster..~ *glances to the side* ~A pity that Raim is dead.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I know about Gast, Hojo, Aeris and Sephiroth, mother. If you’re trying to deter me, it’s not working. We’ve been told about it… *moves to sit on the ground, lowering his head* How long do I have to stay here? Are you finished yet?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she scowls and lies down once more. She then moves her tail to smack Hojo against the wall again* ~You are going to stay here until you stop acting like you are the child who has received the worst parenting to have ever existed.~ *She narrows her eyes at him* ~What exactly do you want of us, Zach?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *looks up at her, then bites his lower lip, seeming to be containing something heavily opinionated. He then snorts and turns his head away again, frustrated* If I said anything right now, it would be suicide, you know…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Very well then, I have all eternity, Zach. I can wait for when you are ready to speak. Until then, you are not leaving this room.~ *she rests her head on the ground, laying it only a few inches away from Zach*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Why should I say anything? *scowls* All you’re going to do is growl at me and tell me how much I’m wrong. *moves to his feet and dusts himself off, sighing* What do you want me to say? That everything’s peachy and that I’m just being an ungrateful brat?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~We treat you with more respect than most children get. Zach. You are being quite ungrateful for what you have.~ *she glares at him* ~As I said, you are not leaving this room.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Alright… *makes a frustrated noise, then shakes his head* Fine… *moves to lie on the ground, then curls up, seeming quite frustrated and upset*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lifts her head then snaps at Hojo* ~Get lost now. We do not need you around at all.~ *She hisses and snorts out some smoke toward Hojo*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: Then why did you two summon me down here? *shakes his head* Don’t call somebody if you don’t want them. *snickers* Such a waste of my time… *wanders out of the area, grinning to himself*

Zach: *growls* Fuck you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Say whatever the hell you want, Zach. Yell out as much as you want. As long as you keep that attitude, you are staying here, with me.~ *she rests her head back down near to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *sits up* God, mom. I was talking to Hojo. *snorts and puts his head back down again* How come you’re allowed to do whatever the hell you want, but I have to comply to somebody else’s standard?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I am an adult, Zach. I’ve lived for much longer than you, and I’ve learned the hard way from all my mistakes.. Anyway, I can’t do everything that I want. Seph doesn’t like it when I drink, for starters.~ *she shakes her head* ~And at the moment, I can’t be myself.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Whoop-de-doo… *glares at her and lies down again, curling up* You’re saying that like it’s a bad thing. I’d give anything to be a dragon… *sighs in frustration* What do you want from me, anyway? *snorts* What do I need to do to get out of here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I want you to calm down and start realizing how good you have it, Zach. I do not want you to run away. I’m tired of the way that you keep on treating Seph and I, as if we are trying to kill you at every turn. That is not the case.~ *she swishes her tail* ~And it is not fun for me to be a dragon like this. Do you really think that I enjoy the fact that I can’t interact with my own children?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Fine. *moves to stand up* I realize I have it good. I don’t want to run away. You’re not trying to kill me at every turn. I can’t properly say anything without getting gutted because I’m wrong somehow. Can I just go now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she narrows her eyes at him* ~Words are easily said, Zach. You do not feel them at all. Sarcasm and speaking what you think will get you what you want proves nothing.~ *she swishes her tail* ~Sit down.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: You’re just pissed because I’m not happy, and you think I have nothing to be unhappy about. I have life good here, therefore I should have nothing to complain about. *snorts* Right. You keep thinking that. *sits down again, folding his arms, glaring hard down at the floor*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *She slowly shakes her head at Zach. She then closes her eyes, trying to relax* ~Seph, are you busy?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”No, I’m not. What do you need?”* *moves to his feet, leaving Dimitri to rest on the bed. He sets his book down and momentarily stretches before beginning to head up the stairs, already making his way towards her*

Zach: Yeah, I thought so. *snorts aggressively* You can’t even look past the nose on your face, can you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Zach, that is cruel and uncalled for.~ *She snarls and snorts* ~I give you more than any child your age can possibly dream of.~ *she then turns her attention to Seph* ~I just want your company again. I’d also want you here when I ask Zach if he had any involvement in this entire dragon thing.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: It’s not if you can’t even be bothered listening! *snorts* Have you even once asked me what was wrong? *growls and clenches his fists* No, you haven’t. The entire way through this thing, you’ve been trying to force your opinion down on me and you absolutely refuse to listen to it any other way. You want to tell me how it is, and I know how you think it is. Stop talking about it already, I know your damn opinion! How about listening to somebody else’s for once?

Sephiroth: *”I am already on my way.”* *scowls in thought to himself, just walking the rest of the way in silence. When he appears in the doorway to the cavern, he is none too amused as he approaches the pair*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Zach, I asked you well before to tell me what it will take to make you happy. However, you refused to answer. Do not try to use that logic on me.~ *she lifts her head as she hears Seph’s footsteps. She then releases a contented rumble as he nears* ~Thank you for coming, my love.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”I refused to answer because you wouldn’t listen anyway. I would be wasting my breath.”* *glares at Sephiroth, then snarls loudly* Oh great. Just great. Why the hell is he here?

Sephiroth: *snorts at Zach, then grins at Jenna* *”It’s fine.”* *folds his arms as he glances over at Zach again* Now that we’re all here…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *gets to her feet then moves to lie down closer to Seph. She then gently nudges him with her snout before affectionately licking him* ~I missed you.~ *she gives him a toothy grin before returning her attention to Zach* ~I always listen to you, Zach. Everything that you say, smart and dumb, I pay attention to.~ *she shakes her head* ~Now, did you have any involvement in making Seph and I dragons?~

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.