Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at Desiree, scowling in frustration at her behaviour. He watches her, then sighs, figuring he’ll talk to her when she’s coming out of the room again*

Zach: *is still fussing around in his room, gathering up some of his posessions into a bag, intending to leave* Stupid.. *grumbles to himself. The door to his room is unlocked, but closed. So Desiree would be able to get inside easily*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *quickly slips into Zach’s room as soon as she reaches the door. She then slams her back against the door. Soon enough, she notices what Zach is doing. So, she crosses her arms* Zach? You’re not thinking of running away, are you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Shut up and keep it down. *grumbles aloud, then nods* Yeah, I’m getting out of here. I’m going to hit the mainland and live somewhere else. I’m tired of what goes on here. I just want to be accepted somewhere… *lowers his head* Your father doesn’t want me, and never did. Your mother was OK, but then she keeps telling me I should respect your father. I was accepted by Hojo in the lab, but that’s all gone now. So there’s nothing left for me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Scowls at Zach. She then stomps over and slaps him across the cheek*=* Selfish! You are accepted, Zach. We all care about you. *she crosses her arms and glares at him* How dare you say such things.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *flinches as he is slapped, then just shakes his head and resumes packing, searching under his bed for various valuable baubles to sell* I’m sorry, Desiree. I’m tired of living here anyway. I want to explore the world. I can also wow them with my talents. They can’t fly out there, and they would pay me a lot to see me do it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: You’re being an idiot then, Zach. They’ll just try to kill you. You know what mother and father say. *she clenches her fists in frustration. She then shakes her head* ~Father, I need you. Zach wants to run away!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Can they be relied upon? How do you know if you’ve never been off the island? *stares at her, then narrows his eyes* You don’t support it. Alright.

Sephiroth: *”Now why does he want to do that?”* *moves off the bed, gently setting his book down. He wanders into Zach’s room, scowling down at Zach* Is it true? You want to run away?

Zach: *looks up at Sephiroth, then over at Desiree* You told?! Oh god damnit, Desiree! Why the hell did you tell him?!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Because, you’re acting like an idiot, Zach. *she snorts at him* No one here does not respect you. Dimitri and Seres would be heart broken if you leave. *she scowls then looks at Sephiroth* Father, he thinks that you hate him and don’t like him at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls, then averts his gaze to the floor* That’s not true. *grunts sharply, looking up again* You cannot leave the island and run away. Where would you go? Who would accept you? This world is even less tolerant than the one I came from. What do you think would happen to you? They would most likely place you in a laboratory and dissect you to learn of what makes your special abilities function. *snorts*

Zach: *moves to his feet, kicking aside his bag of belongings* That would be fine. Because then I’d just go back to the lab where I belong! *pushes past Sephiroth and storms out of the room, headed for Hojo’s destroyed lab*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stomps her foot and snarls at Zach’s words. She then shakes her head* Father, please, tell Zach how you really feel about him. He seriously thinks that you love me more than you care about him.. *She shakes her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls in frustration* This is all ridiculous… *turns around to face Zach, watching him dissapear up the stairs. He just stands there for a few moments talking with Zach via telepathy, then moves to sit back down on the bed, seeming discontent as he contacts Jenna via telepathic means* *”Keep an eye out for Zach. He wants to leave the island. I told him he’s too young right now, but he wants to depart and go elsewhere because he’s tired of being ordered around here.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans, rumbling as she rouses from her slumber. She slowly opens up her eyes then yawns* ~He wants to leave…? Ok, I shall take note of that..~ *She shakes her head. She then contacts Zach via telepathy* ~Zach, come here.~

Desiree: *shakes her head and looks at the bags that Zach had set aside. She then grips onto them and begins to unpack them* Idiot… We need each other.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”…..No.”*

Sephiroth: *”I told him he’s a valued member of the base and that his services will come in handy, and will only continue to become more valuable as he learns more, but…”* *frowns, silent for a short time* *”He feels quite limited in what he’s allowed to do.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls then releases a faint roar in annoyance. Shaking her head, she decides to repeat herself. However this time, it is more stern* ~Zach, get your ass over here now. I want to talk to you.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”You might want to talk with me… but I’m saying no.”* *frowns, a little worried at first. However, he shakes his head, determined to stand defiant right now* *”I want to leave. But I can’t. And you might want to talk to me. But you can’t.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Growls once more and gets to her feet. Aggressively swishing her tail, she decides to concentrate on casting a teleportation spell. Soon after, she attempts to teleport Zach to her location*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *blinks, trying to resist against the teleportation spell* That’s not f—-*blinks as he’s teleported in front of Jenna and immediately covers his head with his arms, cowering*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *initially snaps at Zach, quite irritated at the way that he’s been behaving. However, she manages to recompose herself after one snap. Instead, she moves to lie down on the floor again* ~Now, we can talk. What the hell are you thinking! You are acting like a spoiled brat.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *cowers away from her once he hears the snapping sound, scolwing at her questioning* What am I thinking? *glares at her* This place sucks! I’m not allowed to do anything. Everything’s bad! Can’t do this, can’t do that. Can’t go outside, you’ll get eaten. *snorts* Can’t help the wildlife, even though there’s something going on in here where somebody is actually doing JUST THAT! *growls, gritting his teeth, clenching his fists* Can’t learn anything from Hojo, because he’s bad… *snorts* It’s rubbish, mom! Why’d you wreck the lab? I wanted it!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lowers her head down to press it against Zach’s chest. She then loudly snorts* ~There are other labs. You can have any of them that you want. However, Zach, Hojo is not to be around you or anyone else. Did you not hear what he said about Seph and my children? He proclaimed them all, including you, his property. That means that you have no rights as far as he’s concerned.~ *She narrows her eyes* ~And no, you cannot bring in orphaned wildlife. There is no one here that is doing anything of the sort. Let them live out their lives. They did fine without you for millions of years before now.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *growls back at her, keeping still as she talks. He just narrows his eyes, saying nothing until she is done speaking* Is that it? Is that all you had to say to me? Why couldn’t you have left me where I was and say that there?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *swishes her tail. She then moves closer to Zach, pressing her snout against his chest with even more force* ~It is polite to speak to people in person. This is not a trivial matter, Zach. You are acting like you are the most abused boy to have ever exist. You don’t have a damn clue what the bad life is. We give you rules because we don’t want you to be hurt. However, if you want Hojo back again…~ *she pulls her head back then concentrates. Soon enough, she teleports Hojo into the room as well* ~There, ask him what he truly thinks of our family. Go ahead!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: You don’t need to tell me, mom. I know he thinks of us as tools – I know I’m thought of as a hunk of meat which you can prod needles and probes into. And I’m fine with that – how are you supposed to advance scientifically if you’re partial towards your experiments? You can’t. *folds his arms* I also know you don’t like it. I get all of that – you’re not tellng me anything new… *pushes at her snout, wanting to get away*

Hojo: *emits a soft chuckle at the scene before him, amused* Oh, what an interesting predicament. Did you summon me to save you, boy? *glares slightly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *bares her teeth at Zach then hisses in annoyance* ~No, that is not how you conduct experiments at all, Zach! Damn it. I should have never let you involve yourself with your grandfather at all.~ *she then moves her tail to whack Hojo toward the wall* ~And you, be silent. You are delusional.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Then how do you, mom? *folds his arms, turning his head away as she bares her teeth and hisses at him. He seems quite nervous now, but he doesn’t fle for now* Can I go yet? *narrows his eyes slightly, frustrated, but doesn’t say anything else for the time being*

Hojo: *simply begins to laugh as he is flung against the wall. He hits it with some speed, then collapses on the ground*

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.