Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *looks back at Zach* No can see lie others. All blurry. You say so. *she then looks up at Sephiroth and sends him a psychic transmission to indicate what exactly she knows about Zach complaining about blurry vision*

Jenna: ~Yes, I’m in that room again.. Crawling through those caverns was as misserable as I remembered. It was definitely dug by smaller dragons.~ *She sighs and curls up, just patiently waiting for Seph to come to her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* How long has that been going on for? *glances back at Zach, then wanders into the open area, glancing up at her* Ah, good. The children wanted to see you. Seres also doesn’t know what a dragon looks like.

Zach: It’s nothing… *carries Dimitri into the room and stares at Jenna, stumbling back a bit* Whoa…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Remains curled up, not wanting to move about too much in fear of harming the children. However, the tip of her tail does flick from time to time* ~I suppose it’s too late for me to say that I’m not certain I wanted the children to see me like this..~ *She releases a soft sigh. She then turns her attention to Zach* ~Be careful.~

Seres: *allows Seph’s hair to slip out of her hands as she sees the dragon. Staring at it for a few moments, she seems quite stupefied. However, she eventually snaps out of it and moves in to clutch onto Sephiroth* Wha tha…?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I am being careful. *blinks* Mom? Is that you? *tries to set Dimitri down so he can move over and touch Jenna’s scales, awed by her current size* Holy shit… *tries to formally bow to her*

Sephiroth: *”They already knew so there was no point in hiding it.”* *sighs at Seres’s reaction* That’s a dragon, Seres. You said you’d never seen one before – well, now you have.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *her eyes are quite large as she examines Jenna. She then softly speaks to Sephiroth* It big. Really, really, big…

Jenna: *releases another deep sigh then slowly shakes her head* ~Stop that, boy. I do not need that sort of attention. Quite honestly, I just want to be myself again…~ *the tip of her tail thumps against the ground a few times as she thinks of how annoying it is to be stuck like this*

Dimitri: *rushes behind Sephiroth as soon as he’s set onto the ground. He then tries to hug onto his father’s left leg* Mmm…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *stumbles back out of the way as he watches the tail swish, then moves back in once he thinks she is calm again* I’m sorry, mom, I’ve just never seen a fully grown red mountain dragon this close before. I’ve seen a few of the lesser kinds flying around, but as far as dragons go… you’re the elite. *reaches out to pat the scales, running his hands along the edges of them* Now I know why people killed this species for armor. *raps his knuckles against one of the scales, admiring it* How often do you shed? Are you going to be like this forever now? Can you take me flying?

Sephiroth: *reaches down to rest a hand on Dimitri’s head, grunting at Zach’s curiousity and questions* Leave her alone. Didn’t you hear what she said?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rumbles with frustration. She tenses up slightly as she fights against the desire to snap at Zach. Instead, she just narrows her eyes* ~I don’t know any of that, Zach. I’ve only been like this for a single day. I hope not to be able to give you any of the answers either. I want to be myself again.~ *She snarls and closes her eyes. Meanwhile, she shuffles into a more tightly curled up position*

Dimitri: *calms down as Sephiroth pats the top of his head. He then looks over at Jenna again* Big red..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sigh* Indeed. *scowls slightly as he takes note of Jenna’s ire, then grunts at Zach* Stop that. Leave her alone. *nods down at Seres and Dimitri* Do something useful – take the two of these children back to the living area. Jenna and I wish to be alone for a while. Is that understood?

Zach: *looks back at him, slightly resentful* But… *frowns* I want to look at the dragon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls, quite irritated at Zach’s words. She then glares at him once more* ~I am not your plaything, Zach. Do as your father says and take the younger ones back down to their rooms. They are clearly worked up and don’t want to be here.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *picks up Seres and Dimitri, muttering loudly* He’s not my father… *heads out of the room* Never was. Never will be.

Sephiroth: *sighs and moves to lean against Jenna, patting her side. He then rises up off the ground, wanting to be near her head so he can touch her face and keep her calm* I shouldnt have brought them here…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *relaxes as the children leave the area. However, she continues to glare at Zach* ~He raised you as one of his own. You are just as much our child as those two who are accompanying you now are.~ *she then turns her attention to Seph. Releasing a soft sigh, she slowly moves her head in to gently nudge the tip of it against his chest* ~It’s alright, Seph. I just don’t want to hurt them.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I trust you enough. You wouldn’t have hurt them, even if you had tried it. I’m sure dragons have a motherly instinct not to harm their own offspring. *reaches out to stroke the softer areas under her eyes, sighing* I stil don’t understand why I have returned to my true form, and you are stuck like that…

Zach: *”You’re wrong. Eveything smacked of favouritism growing up. It still does now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Zach, one day you’ll appreciate Seph and I. I don’t know when it will be, but you will appreciate all that we’ve done for you.~ *she then contently closes her eyes and tilts her head so that Seph can have a better reach of the area* ~It’s not that, Seph.. It’s just that they are so small and this form is so large.. I don’t want to risk it. As for why we are like this.. I don’t know. If you can find the one who turned us into dragons to start with.. Why did the children know?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* *”I don’t know how they knew. I’m guessing one of them found out. They can be pretty observant, I believe.”* *continues to stroke Jenna under the eyes, purring* *”You should go out of doors where you’d be more comfortable.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she slowly shakes her head* ~No, I am most comfortable where I can be with you. As long as you are here, I am perfectly fine.~ *she rumbles with pleasure. She then slowly moves her head so that she can gently lick Seph’s face. However, she does frown and stop after a few moments* ~As for the children.. I’m not certain. Someone did this to us…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I should be investigating who did it, but I’ve no idea where to start looking…”* *seems rather frustrated, then sighs. He moves to sit down, leaning against her shoulder* *”If you’re stuck like this for much longer, I’ll morph myself into a dragon willingly and spend time with you outside.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chortles and shakes her head* ~You don’t need to do that, Seph. I’m fine with interacting with the real you. I just wish that I could be myself while doing it..~ *she sighs then she moves in to gently lick Seph once more* ~I still can’t help but think that one of the children is responsible.. You know how Zach loves dragons..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns, pondering that thought for a few moments* Most probably… *scowls* I’ll talk to him. Though if he knew about what you’d become before looking at you just now, he sure put on a good act.”* *sighs in frustration and begins to idly stroke Jenna’s scales, thinking hard*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *gives up on licking Seph for now, figuring that he has had enough dragon slober put onto him. So, instead, she curls up, trying to rest her head right next to his abdomen as she curls her tail about her self. She then pulls her wing over to make a canopy over her head and Seph* ~He didn’t seem that surprised that I was a dragon.. He just said he hadn’t seen a dragon like what I am at the moment up close… And you said so yourself, others of the children knew that we were dragons.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* Then I will talk to him when I get a chance… *sighs in irritation, then relaxes, reaching out to pat her scales* You should rest for now. I’ll think about this situation in more detail…

Zach: *carries Seres and Dimitri back down to the living quarters and places them on Jenna’s bed, grumbling angrily to himself* Stupid dragon… I didn’t do anything to deserve her anger and I got into trouble anyway.. feh.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slightly nods her head in agreement* ~Yes, I think I will.. I am quite comfortable now.~ *She does her best to form a lazy smile on her lips. She then closes her eyes and tries to fully relax. Within fifteen minutes, she falls into a light snooze*

Dimitri: *flops down as he is put onto the bed. He then grins* Soft.. *giggles and moves to snuggle up against the pillows on the bed*

Seres: *looks up at Zach, confused* You in trouba?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Damn her… I didn’t do anything wrong! *angrily moves into his room and slams the door behind him, wanting to be alone. However, the door is unlocked and anyone else can get inside*

Sephiroth: *just leans against Jenna, staying quite still, relaxed as she slumbers. He lowers his head and drifts into a state of light slumber himself, remaining like that for a few hours if undistubred*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *continues to happily make himself comfortable on his parents’ bed. He finally finds a really comfortable spot, so he spreads out his wings and grins* This good.. *he then closes his eyes and falls into a light nap*

Seres: *slides off the bed then moves into her own room so that she can play with her toys*

Jenna: *remains deep asleep for well over a few hours. In fact, she’d still be resting when Seph finally wakes up again. From time to time, she shifts her weight. However, she remains relatively still*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves off of Jenna when he wakes up again and quietly slips away to leave her to rest. He heads back out of the area, walking back into the living quarters of the base, blinking as he finds Dimitri in his side of the bed* Strange. *sits down on the other side and picks up a book to read*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Tries to slip out of her room, wanting to go to Zach’s room so that they can talk in private. She glances at Sephiroth as she notices that he’s there. Then, she tries to move a bit faster toward Zach’s room*

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.