Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems pleased as Jenna falls over. However, he growls as she gets up again and shakes his head, quickly darting back into the room as he feels his energies being drained from himself* Persistant, aren’t you… *glances around the room, finding Cloud’s sword. He grabs it up and rushes at Jenna once again, trying to stab her in the sternum with the heavy bladed weapon*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yelps in pain as the blade slams into her abdomen, nailing her off-center, more to the left side than the right. She then shakes and tries to struggle to remove the sword. However, her strength is quickly waning*

Astaroth: *grins as Jenna is stabbed. He bounces from side to side* Finally, you disabled the bitch. Well done! *he then clicks his claws under him as he thinks* Hm… Do your deed in front of her. That will be a torment. Don’t you think?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *drives the sword into her as much as he possibly can, then snarls, spitting at her* Idiot. Next time you’ll learn to leave me alone. *heads back over towards Cloud, grabbing her arm, smirking* Now, where were we? Ah, yes… *yanks off her robe and throws her down onto the bed, moving over her soon after, grinning in a feral manner* Yes, yes. I think I will do it in plain sight, for everyone to see. It will be much more of a mindfuck for everybody.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *yelps in pain as the sword is driven deeper into her side. She then trembles. Not long after Sephiroth moves onto the bed, she glances up, scowling. However, she’s in too much pain and anguish to be able to try to stop him. Also, she’s lost quite a bit of blood from her wound* ~Someone… stop Seph.. This shouldn’t be happening.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m trying to stop it…!! But I can’t… Damn it! I can’t do anything!”* *momentarily flinches as he tries to regain control, but then he relaxes again, snickering* Fool. I am the dominant soul now. You might as well go ahead and hide yourself. Because this is all mine now! *slaps Cloud across the face, trying to keep her quiet* Shut up, bitch. *uses one arm to pin her down by the neck, using his other hand to begin fondling her chest area* Sexy bitch. *pulls down his pants, exposing himself to her for a few moments before aggressively ramming himself into her with some force*

Cloud: *cries out in pain and squeezes her eyes shut, choking slightly* Geh… get lost!!

Aeris: *yelps* Cloud! *runs at Sephiroth, trying to push him off* Stop it, you dirty man! *punches him in the side hard*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *whimpers at Seph’s perdicament. She helplessly watches for several minutes, not really being able to do much more. However, as time passes, she becomes more and more weak. Eventually, she just closes her eyes and begins to drift to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just makes different crazed pleasured noises as he thrusts himself into Cloud over and over again, leaning over her, panting slightly as it takes him some effort to keep going with his current speed and force. He becomes more frenzied as he reaches climax, and rolls onto the bed, heavily panting once he is finished with her* Hah hah hah… *kicks Cloud off the bed* Such degrading fun… *grins back at the other demon for approval* The other bitch is dead. And my little friend *pokes at his chest, refering to Sephiroth himself* has gone silent. Hah hah hah…

Cloud: *just curls up on the floor and begins to shiver*

Aeris: *is crying by now, and crouches down next to Cloud to comfort her* I… *loudly whimpers*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Astaroth: *grins and bobs his head* Yes, very, very good. You have done well. *down toward the area where Desiree had opened the rift. He then purrs out* Shall we invite more of your friends to join the party. I think there are more than these ones here that can be played with. *he grins at the thought*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to his feet, bobbing his head in agreement* Call them forth! *loudly snickers* Fun shall be had by all. *grins* But this vessel is mine. MINE. It has immortality, mind warping powers and valuable strength. It’s worth more to me than anything else here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Astaroth: *flicks his tongue out. He then snorts and shakes his head* They are not my friends. Go call them yourself. I am only making the suggestions. *he clicks his claws together. He then grins as he looks down at Cloud and Aeris* You two were fun.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *is shaking quite badly now, and seems to have departed from reality mentally*

Aeris: *glares back at the bird-reptilian demon* You’re horrible! Do you have any idea what just happened to Cloud?! *sighs and tries to cuddle her* Shh, it’s alright… it’s over now…

Sephiroth: Hah. I think I will do that. *wanders over to the rift, and begins to call out in a foreign tongue to the creatures inside of the rift. As soon as he finishes speaking, all manner of spirits rush out of it, scattering everywhere* We’ll have some real fun. There’s plenty of vessels in this place. *moves over to Jenna and begins to kick her shoulders, delighting in causing pain to somebody else* This agent of chaos will not get up for some time. We have free reign if she is left like this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is just barely still alive. So, she releases a very faint groaning noise as she’s kicked. However, she doesn’t do anything else*

Desiree: *finally wakes up as a demon rushes past her. Groaning, she sits up and rubs her eyes* Huh?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises up his arms and loudly laughs in glee, seeming extremely joyed at the chaos spirits entering the realm of the living* Freedom! Freedom for all! *loudly laughs, then pokes at the edges of the rift* And freedom from YOU. *loudly purrs* Now, what else shall I do… *crouches over Jenna, poking at her legs* No, I won’t fuck you right now. Maybe later though.. *giggles and skips out of the room to look for others to torment. He runs down the stairs and looks around, eyeing Zach next*

Zach: *raises an eyebrow at Sephiroth, then glares at him* Oh geez, you’re not wearing any pants… again! Is this going to become a regular thing for you!?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *whimpers and cries, having been hiding in a corner. He seems to be quite aware that there are things going amiss in the base. However, he isn’t quite certain what is happening at all*

Desiree: *stumbles onto her feet. She then groans and shakes her head* Friends? *sighing, she shakes her head and moves downstairs, wondering if her friends have gone there. She then stops dead as she spots Sephiroth* Father…?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snickers and moves in on Zach* You shall be next… you look like me. You are inferior, but you contain similar properties… I shall have to find one of the faithful to fit you out. Yes, yes… you shall make a fine vessel indeed. *turns his head to glance behind at Desiree* Father? Me? *stops dead* Oh, you’re the one that freed me, aren’t you? The small female with the anger problems? *purrs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks then clenches her fist, clearly quite angry* You were supposed to make mother suffer! How dare you do anything to my Father! That was not part of the deal. *grits her teeth, quite irritated*

Seres: *glances out the doorway to her room, wanting to know what’s going on. She then yelps at the sight of Sephy’s nether region and ducks back into her room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, I made her suffer alright… *loudly laughs with glee, snickering* I probably made her suffer for all eternity. *broadly grins* You didn’t say anything about leaving ‘father’ alone. Besides… *clenches his teeth* Weren’t you the one to say you wanted to change him so he doesn’t love mother any more? *crouches down beside her* I can love YOU if you want… *reaches over to touch her chest area* Mmm… I bet you’re as pure as the other one… was… *snickers*

Zach: Shhh… *backs into the infant’s room and shuts the door once he’s inside, leaning against it to keep it closed* Go hide in the cupboard, OK guys?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *hisses then slaps Sephiroth’s hand away* That is not the same! I thought you were my friend. You promised to make me happy! *she stomps her right foot on the ground in agitation*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I love you. *purrs loudly at her, then tries to pick her up* You love me, don’t you? Don’t you? *snickers, thinking the whole thing is a big joke* I can be yours forever. You are the one who gave me this gift, so I should be greatful afterall. *moves his head in and tries to lick her cheek*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Hisses then quickly moves in to slap Sephiroth’s cheek, disapproving of his acitons. Angrily glaring at him, she steps back from him* That doesn’t mean anything. I want my Father’s love. Not yours. *she clenches her fists* This is not play and fun! *she then looks around* Why are there more of you here..?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *laughs at the slap and lets go of Desiree, continuing to snicker with glee* They came on their own… all of them. You freed them, you did. YOU. You let them through the gate and you freed all of us! And now we are celebrating! I already gained the best vessel in this damn place. *rubs his arms lovingly* So much power at my fingertips. I could lay a world to waste if I tried hard enough.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Grits her teeth* Father would not let you do that. Father has the strongest will off all creatures. He even willed himself back to life from the life stream. You can’t keep Father captive. I know it. *She then swats at a spirit that nears her* Go away!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What’s that? I’m not sure if I heard you correctly, little girl. *stands there* Come on, father. Try to take it back – what’s yours. Take it back or… I’ll do to her what I did to your old flame. *snickers* Come on, now. *glances down at Desiree* He’s been broken. He won’t be coming back any time soon. And I thank you for freeing me. *pats his arms*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *snarls* Father won’t let himself be broken. Father doesn’t give up.. He can’t give up.. *whimpers. She then shakes her head and rushes to shut herself in her room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: He’s broken – broken! *loudly laughs* And we’re free. All thanks to you! *waves goodbye as Desiree shuts herself in her room* They’ll catch up with you before you know it. *walks back up the stairs, prying through Sephiroth’s mind for useful information. His travels take him to the training area, and he selects a shortish rapier for himself, grinning* Perfect. *begins to crazily attack the air with it, smirking* Now to carve up everyone here! *Attentively listens to the activity in the base, intending to target the closest person first*

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.