Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just crouches low against her back and continues to shiver, shaking slightly. He shuffles against her right wing, moving up against it to try and get some of Jenna’s body warmth from it* *”This isn’t fair. I guess I could try morphing back into that dragon form…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances back at Seph* ~I suppose if you really wanted to, you could do that. We all know that you have the ability to change your shape at will. However.. the children need you. They need you as you truly are. I’ll be fine, Seph.~ *she stops just at the entrance to the base. Lowering herself down again, she spreads open her wings in order to let Seph use them as a ramp off her back* ~We’re here.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans slightly as he climbs down and lands on the ground, looking around him, very unhappy* I don’t really want to go back in there like this… *sighs* *”Stay out there if you wish. I’ll go in… but I’m coming out again later. I don’t want you to be stuck like that forever.”* *sighs in irritation and sneaks down into the base quietly, dashing for the lowest level, his hands covering his privates*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs and shakes her head* ~I’ll be down there, Seph.. I’ll just be in the parts that were designed for dragons.. Remember the room where we woke up as dragons? I’ll be there.~ *with that, she gets back to her feet and heads to the other entrance to the base. Soon enough, she begins to crawl through the caverns, heading to the room where she said she’d wait for Seph in*

Seres: *is sitting on Sephiroth’s bed, looking up at the ceiling. She doesn’t seem to be doing much of anything other than daydreaming*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Understood. I’ll tell the others that you’re in there, too…”* *dashes down the stairs, streaking through the bedroom. He runs into the closet and slams the door behind him, staying in there for a few minutes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *blinks and tilts her head as she sees Seph pass by. She then broadly grins* Fatha! *Then, she begins to broadcast what she just saw to the others in the area, wanting them all to know that Seph is back*

Desiree: *looks up from the book she was reading, confused by the mental image of her father, naked, dashing through the bedroom. She then shakes her head* Well.. he’s not a dragon any more. *She then looks back down to her book*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *is busy with sharpening a bladed weapon in her room with a handheld whetting stone, and stares out of the room as Sephiroth rushes past, blinking, shaking her head* I should never have to see that again… *resumes sharpening the blade*

Sephiroth: *steps out of the closet again after he has changed, adjusting his belts into proper position*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *Broadly grins as Sephiroth exits out of the closet again. She then stands up and extends her ams out to him, indicating that she wants a hug* Fatha! You back! *she jumps slightly with excitement*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances down at Seres, then crouches down to pick her up, holding her firmly under one arm, grinning* Indeed. *frowns slightly* However, your mother is still a dragon… and I don’t know how long she will be like that for.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *she tilts her head, confused. She then looks up to his face* Dragah? Wha tha? No know tha… *She shakes her head*

Dimitri: *shuffles out of his room, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: How can you not know what a dragon is? *frowns and carries her with him as he heads for the door* Do you want to see her? *glances around the room* Where are the rest of you? *spots Dimitri and scans the area* Where is the clone?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Grins as he spots his father. He then begins to trot after him, wanting the company of his father after having been missing him for over the last month* Zach in room wit smelly… *he flaps his wings in irritation as he thinks of Hojo*

Desiree: *nods at Seph’s question* Wanna see motha. *She then snuggles up against Seph’s side* Miss you, Fatha.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods at Seres* That’s where I am headed now. *glances down at Dimitri* He’s in room with… what? *frowns and just scans the wider area of the base, finding Zach’s signal shortly after* He just appears to be in one of the rooms upstairs. *shrugs* Did you wish to see your mother also?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *makes a faint whining noise. He then sends a relatively weak psychic signal to Sephiroth, trying to indicate that Zach is in Hojo’s laboratory* Zach wit smelly…

Seres: *reaches up to grab a bit of Seph’s hair She then holds it in her hands and gently pats it* Luv Fatha.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Just don’t pull my hair, Seres. *picks Dimitri up with his other arm, then carries the pair of them out of the room and begins to walk through the base, heading for Jenna’s location* I’m surprised you don’t know what a dragon is.. *sighs* We shall have to educate you on the subject.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Frowns and looks up at Sephiroth, confused* Zach no in trouble? *whimpers* No lie tha room… *he seems to not be paying attention to the dragon conversation at all*

Seres: Only two, Fatha! No know evrathane! *she shakes her head. However, she continues to gently pat Seph’s hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Ah, yes… sometimes I forget that. No matter… you are still quite knowledgable for your age. *continues to carry Dimitri and Seres upstairs, sighing slightly* Zach? No. He doesn’t appear to be in trouble. But, if you insist… *turns direction and heads for the laboratory, stopping in the doorway once he reaches it* What are you still doing in here?

Zach: *glances up, hearing Sephiroth’s voice* Oh… you. *frowns* Hi.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *Giggles at Sephiroth* Fatha no suppose to forget! Fatha smart an no shoul forget! *she jabs at his chest with her right pointer finger. *she then blinks and looks around as they near the lab* Why we here?

Dimitri: *loudly whines as they head toward the laboratory. He then grips onto Seph’s jacket and tries to hide by burrying his face in the leather* No lie…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Relax, Dimitri. I don’t think Hojo is here any more. *narrows his eyes in suspicion, then loudly snorts out to Zach* Where did he go? Surely you know, you were here earlier, were you not?

Zach: Yeah. *shrugs* But I don’t know where he is now. Mom trashed the lab, then he split. *turns his back to the trio and continues sweeping up broken glass, having tidied a large area by now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *whimpers and shakes his head, not wanting to come out of his “hiding” position. Instead, he just presses himself up against Seph even more and spreads open his wings in an attempt to cover the rest of his body*

Seres: *looks over at her brother then laughs* Funny!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *puts down his cleaning tools and moves over to Sephiroth, lightly tapping Dimitri on the head* Hey. Calm down. I’m here. *crouches down to touch his wing, then tries to take him from Sephiroth* Hojo’s gone. You don’t need to worry about him any more.

Sephiroth: *grunts slightly* Hmph. If only we knew where to…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *At first, he doesn’t want to let go of Sephiroth. However, once he sees that it is Zach, he lets go of his father and moves to clutch onto Zach instead* Mmm… Fatha gonna see motha.. Come?

Seres: *tilts her head as she watches them. She then giggles* ‘Itri so scaredy. *she snuggles up against Sephiroth, quite comfortable where she is*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: What? Where is she? *frowns* And how come you’re not a dragon now? Desiree was telling me about it earlier…

Sephiroth: *grunts* It’s a long story. And I’m not sure of some of it, myself. *pats Seres’s back* It’s not kind to say things like that, Seres. *carries her out of the laboratory, headed for the wide open cavernous area where Jenna is currently* Follow me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *Frowns* Buh it true! Jus lie it true tha Zach no can see stuff.. He say stuff all blurry. *giggles* It funny. *She returns her attention back to the hair that she has in her hands. She just gently pats and brushes her fingers through Seph’s hair, just seeming to like having it in her hands*

Dimitri: *continues to nervously look around the laboratory. He then looks up at Zach* Gonna see motha?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow at Seres’s words, not being able to understand some of it. He keeps an eye on her, frowning as she continues to play with his hair* Don’t pull on it and you can continue doing that for as long as you like. *heads down into the cavernous area, glancing around curiously* *”Jen? Are you around here?”*

Zach: I can too see stuff. *becomes a little defensive…

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.