Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *closes her eyes and loser her head, quite enjoying the attention that Seph is giving her. However, she doesn’t fully make herself open at the moment* ~Mated like that… What are we going to do if I get pregnant in this form?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Dragons don’t get pregnant. They lay eggs.”* *continues trying to give her attention, soon standing up against her side, attempting to coil his tail around hers* *”As for mating, I didn’t see you protesting to it. As for me, I wanted to. I’d been stuck in your body for months and months. What were you expecting from me?”* *folds his wings up and sits beside her, purring*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *leans up against Seph’s side, enjoying his company as well as the purring noises* ~Well, it did feel good…~ *She spreads her wings and tries to cover Seph up, at least partially, with her right wing* ~Perhaps more wouldn’t hurt at all…~ *she then moves her head up to nuzzle it against the side of Seph’s neck*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *curls up his wings and seems quite accepting of her attention, snuggling up against her. He begins to purr even louder, then moves his head down slightly so Jenna can nuzzle it with more ease, then he tries to rest his head down on her paws* *”It did feel good, even though I might be stuck in this dragon form. But so are you, and I didn’t see anything wrong with it.”* *raises a brow* *”More wouldn’t hurt? More what?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she lowers her head so that she can gingerly lick the top of his head and his mane. She then nuzzles her snout against the nape of his neck* ~More sexual activity. It did feel good after all.. And if you are certain that you want it. Then go ahead.~ *She grins at him* ~I think you don’t have a problem with this form because now you’re even more great than usual.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps his head lowered, placing it on her paws, grinning* *”Why should I complain about this form? After being powerless and stuck inside of your body for months, I am content with anything that I am able to control and own.”* *rumbles with amusement* *”More mating… if it can be done at ground level, I would encourage more. Being kicked off in mid-flight wasn’t so enjoyable.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Hrph, if both of us had crashed on the ground, it would have been even less fun. You were supposed to just regain your composure and fly..~ *She frowns in thought. She then moves away from Seph before lying down. Soon enough, she twists around so that she’s lying on her back. She also spreads out her wings to make them more comfortable*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *immediately raises his head, squeaking* *”Are you trying to encourage me?”* *stands there for a minute before his draconic instincts take over. He is rather quick to move ontop of her, loudly purring, beginning to lick her neck area as he shuffles into position*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *does her best to imitate a shrugging motion. She then leans her head back to give Seph even more access to her soft, tender, and sensitive areas under her chin* ~That feels quite good.~ *she swishes her tail for a moment. However, she soon moves it upwards so that she can entangle it with Seph’s tail*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *responds in kind by coiling his own tail around hers, continuing his loud purring. He continues to lick the softer areas of her neck, not being able to kiss her in this form* *”I don’t know whether it is just me, or it is you, or the forms we are in currently… but you smell irresistible. I am not kidding – you should smell yourself right now.”* *purrs, sending out a very content psychic melodic humming sound to her mind as the dragon inside of him tries to keep her calm and in a good mood*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I don’t know what to say.. However, your attention is very enjoyable at the moment.~ *closes her eyes, seeming to completely relax due to Seph’s activities. In fact, she seems to go into a slight calmed trance as Seph continues to hum into her mind. She reaches up with her right fore paw to gently scratch at his side, however, she is rather slow and lazy in her motions*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues his melodic tune to her mind and rests his head down on her, loudly purring. He closes his eyes and relaxes there for a little while, content just to be in her prescence and this close to her* *”You want to mate here out in the open and on the ground?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a faint groaning nose. She then slowly nods her head* ~Yes, it’s not like we are ever going to be that discrete in these forms. Do not worry much.. the trees won’t talk.~ *She tilts her head up to give him a toothy grin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to purr at her and coils his tail around hers more tightly, raising them up to give himself easier access to her more delicate areas. Once he is in a comfortable enough position, he properly mounts her and initiates sexual intercourse, loudly purring, once again attempting to pry into her mind to read what she likes best*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *There isn’t much of anything going on in her mind at the moment. The more Seph courts her and begins to mount her, the more she seems to fall into a pleasure-filled trance. Hence, her thoughts are mostly languid and already quite pleased*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues with the act on and off for the next few hours, initially repeating his lazy courting behaviour again inbetween each session. He repeats this again and again at least until he is sure that the pair of them have gained enough satisfaction from it. He has also quite tired himself out by this point so he moves off her and snuggles up against her side, resting his head down to relax and snooze*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *flops back over to her stomach once Seph has tired out and moved to go to sleep. She contently rumbles to him before curling up next to him. As she drifts to sleep, she spreads out her right wing to cover Seph. She contently stays asleep throughout the duration of the evening. However, once the sun comes up, she grumbles and begins to wake up, mostly because the light is hitting her eyes. Lazily opening her eyes, she yawns and shuffles about. However, she soon figures out that she’s missing the weight that she had laid down next to. So, she begins to franticly look around* ~Seph?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is still quite fast asleep on the ground for now, and utterly butt-naked. He is also quite tightly curled up due to the fact he is very cold. He doesn’t respond to Jenna’s telepathic signal and continues to sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to franticly search about. However, as soon as she gets to her feet, she notices the naked human on the ground. She blinks with surprise. She then looks down at herself and sighs* ~Wonderful…~ *shaking her head, she moves in to gently nudge Seph with the tip of her snout* ~Seph, wake up..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans slightly, prying his eyes open. He jumps as he sees the mass of blurry red in his vision and promptly moves to his feet, jerking back out of the way, not wanting to be attacked*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pulls her head back from Seph and shakes her head* ~Seph, settle down. It’s me. I’m not about to hurt you..~ *she sits down and swishes her tail, agitated over their current situation*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *calms down somewhat, staring at her* Oh, I see… *glances down at himself, then back up at her* Why did that happen…? *moves up against her, shivering slightly* It’s a cold morning… *frowns* You felt a lot less rough yesterday. *reaches out to pat her scales, although knowing she probably won’t feel it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head to watch Seph. She then gently sighs and shakes her head* ~I don’t know, Seph. I don’t know at all… Let’s get you back to the base.~ *she lowers herself onto her stomach, giving Seph the chance to climb up onto her if he pleases* ~I’ll do my best to keep you warm.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to shiver as he climbs up onto her, moving inbetween her wings, frowning at the hardness of her scales* *”You look quite a bit different from down here…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head. She then gets to her feet* ~I can say likewise about you, Seph.. You look so fragile and easy to harm, too.~ *She shuffles her wings about as she folds them in close to her body, trying to overlap the membranes over Seph in order to give him warmth. She then stands up again and begins to carefully walk toward the base, taking care not to walk into any trees whose branches would hit Seph*

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.