Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Posession.

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 1,737 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: He wasn’t touching us. I was helping him do experiments until this happened… *sighs* It’s all because Dimitri came up here. He got Hojo curious. I know that if Hojo doesn’t have anything to look at and he’s left to his own devices, he’s actually not too bad. I was learning stuff from him. Especially about us, me, the way our genes work. And about how Jenova’s cells altered us all for the better.

Sephiroth: *has picked up on Jenna’s scents and pushes the rocks towards her, continuing to flout and show off, the male dragon in him wanting to prove how much of a sexy and superior healthy male he is for breeding from. Once the rocks are presented, he snatches up part of the kill in his teeth and begins to chew on it* *”Why would I try to impress you? I do already without doing anything.”* *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a rumbling chuckle at Seph’s activities. She then shakes her head* ~Yes, why would you indeed. The great Sephiroth never needs to prove himself to be the most superior lifeform ever created, now does he?~ *she shuffles away from the kill, giving Seph an open invitation to dine on it* ~Though, we should be trying to figure out how to return to normal…~

Desiree: Hrmph, sure, he wouldn’t dare think of touching us at all.. That’s why you keep on putting meat on your bruises, brother. Mother may not have noticed them, but I have. *She shakes her head then looks around* Where his that weasel anyway?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Hojo didn’t do anything to me. I just cause accidents, that’s all. *frowns* Where is he? He went somewhere else for a while. Which sucks, because mom wrecked the laboratory. I could have done work in there for my extra credit with the chemistry teacher. *scowls*

Sephiroth: *”I suppose it’s just a matter of morphing back, right?”* *quickly devours the hunk of bloody meat, not bothering to lick the remains off his maw. He continues his wooing moves, this time moving in front of Jenna, slowly swaying from side to side with his wings out, bobbing his head occaisonally, lowering it to show off his spines, horns and to a lesser extent, his back ridges*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances to the side, not paying close attention to Seph’s actions at the moment* ~It should be, but I’ve already tried. I couldn’t return myself to my natural form. It was as if something was blocking the effect of the spell.~ *she shakes her head. She then shuffles her wings in an attempt to make them more comfortable*

Desiree: *frowns at Zach* Accidents? Yea, sure, whatever. Keep on telling yourself that, Zach. *She shakes her head. She then scowls even more* So, he’s having you do all of his own work? Pathetic.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: No! He wasn’t having me do all his work. I was helping him out with it. Some of it. Not all of it. He wouldn’t let me touch some of the things he had growing in the beakers. Like the blood samples with the large purple clots in them, those were his and his only.

Sephiroth: *gives up on Jenna for now and sneaks back over to her kill, ripping another hunk off it to eat* *”You tried already? That’s a shame…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Yes, it is. I’d rather watch over our children properly.~ *she releases a loud sigh. She then sits upright and begins to clean herself off via licking*

Desiree: I meant now, Zach. This is his laboratory. He should be cleaning it, not you. *she crosses her arms. She then scowls* You know what, I’m gonna drag him here and make him help you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Des. I’ll tell you the story straight and honest, but shut up about it. *grumbles* He actually abandoned it. *mumbles* There was something left, he kept it in the floorboards. It was the only thing that survived, so he’s taken it with him. Somewhere into the catacombs, I don’t know… *sighs* As for me? I’m cleaning the lab because I wanted to keep it. It has nothing to do with Hojo.

Sephiroth: *sits down with the hunk of meat between his paws. Then he begins to sheer pieces off with his teeth, chewing slowly* *”We can keep an eye on them out here. To ensure nothing bad occurs.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmph.. I suppose that is ok then.. *she shakes her head then turns around* Well, have fun with your cleaning. Though, I can tell you that Dimitri and Seres are waiting for you to return. They miss you. *with that, she moves back toward the bedroom*

Jenna: *she shakes her head* ~We can’t really protect them from much of anything from here, Seph. We can’t handle there little problems either.~ *she sighs then moves to lean up against him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: How can Dimitri miss me if he’s barely awake…? *sighs slightly, then continues to sweep up tons of broken glass, having managed to clear a few square feet now* I need a vaccuum cleaner.

Sephiroth: *initially growls and bites his teeth down hard on his hunk of meat, picking it up in his teeth, turning his head away from her so he can wolf it down before she has a chance to snatch it. Once he is done, he raises his head up to lick at her jaw hinge area and near her ears, purring loudly in her ear* *”We can’t handle the little problems, but we can stand guard against attack on the outside.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a content rumbling noise. She then leans closer to Sephiroth* ~Yes, I suppose you are correct there…~ *she spreads open her wings* ~Enjoying my kill?~ *she gives him a large toothy grin and bobs her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I was hungry, and it was alright I suppose.”* *continues to lick her head, suddenly turning his head away, appearing disinterested when she bobs it, flicking his tail* *”Is the island always this dull outside?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she shrugs* ~In the most part, I suppose so. I rather like the fact that there is not much conflict on the island. It’s just nature, taking its course.~ *she looks up at the sky once more. She then grins at him* ~Want to race?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Race? On a full stomach? Are you kidding me?”* *gives her a small uninterested yawn and puts his head down on the ground. He flicks his tail lazily, but keeps his pupiless green eyes open, keeping close attention on her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~What is the matter, Seph? You are not great enough to handle such adversity? What a pity.~ *chuckling, she sits upright on her haunches. Soon after, she leaps into the air and begins to fly away from Sephiroth’s location*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *despite his comments and his lazy posture, he is very quick to launch himself into the air after her, making loud draconic calling noises. He flaps hard to gain altitude, and then is quick to try and catch up. Once close enough, he begins trying to bite at her tail and hinds, purring suggestively*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances back at Seph from time to time, keeping an eye as to where she is. For several minutes, she twists, turns, and weaves as she plays with Sephiroth. However, if he is persistent enough, he’d be able to catch her in time. If he were to attempt a mid-air courtship open catching her, she would be quite receptive*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flaps hard and fast, persisting with his chase. Firstly he soars over her, trying to bite at her neck with his jaws. He makes loud rumbles as he tries to get her to slow down, or distract her in any way possible. He also soars under her and continues biting at her hinds and tail, all the while loudly purring at her* *”This is hardly a chase, Jen.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Hmm… Yes, I suppose you’re right. You’re doing a poor job at it.~ *she slows down as Sephiroth finally bites down onto her. She then whips her tail around so that it twists about his own tail. Also, as she slows down, she begins to loose height and fall to the ground. However, she is currently paying more attention to Seph than their decline*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is quick to take advantage of the fact Jenna is slowing down. He begins giving her teasing bites, nipping hard at her side, licking shoulder joints and underside. Once under her, he latches onto her with his claws and clings against her as he tries to mount and penetrate her, loudly purring, moving his head up to lick at her neck in an attempt to lull her and stop her from throwing him off*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rumbles in contentment as Sephiroth mounts her. She also closes her eyes, concentrating on the feeling of Seph’s actions. So, she continues to fall down to the ground. As they fall, the pair would spiral. However, just before they hit the top of the trees, she suddenly pushes Seph off and flaps her wings once more, trying to regain height*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins to thrust on their descent to the ground, using his mental link to Jenna to move in such a way that maximizes her pleasure. When Jenna pushes him off, he is rather confused and abruptly falls off her, crashing down into the trees on his back as he doesn’t have any time to react*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs as she hears the crashing noise, combined with the cracking of tree branches. So, she swings back around to fly to Seph’s side. Soon after, she lands down next to him. After landing, she leans over to gently nudge his side* ~Seph? Are you alright? You weren’t supposed to crash like that..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rolls onto his side and then onto his belly, seeming positively enraged right now. He makes loud snapping noises at Jenna and gets to his feet, shaking the debris off himself, snarling. The dragon is actually unhappy that it has fallen out of the sky and angry that it has been made to look like a fool* *”I am fine…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *ignores the way that Seph is snapping at her. Instead, she just moves closer to examine him and insure that he is fine. Upon determining that he has no major injuries, she bobs her head* ~Good. Though we probably shouldn’t have done that at all…~ *she glances to the side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Done what?”* *curiously tilts his head. He makes a low purring noise and rubs up against her, beginning his wooing ritual all over again. He begins to sway on his hinds, and soon he emits a melodius hum*

Viewing 25 posts - 651 through 675 (of 1,737 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Posession.’ is closed to new replies.